August 28, 2014 | 840 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2007 2:01:00 AM More reviews by kayliathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best bronzer Ive ever purchased. It actually makes you BROWN instead of some nasty artifical orangey color! You have to be careful when applying it though -a little defintely goes a long way.The downside is I cant use it year round :( This only looks natural on me when Ive already got a bit of a tan. During my paler winter months it just makes my face look sort of dirty. For that reason this bronzer only gets 3 lippies from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2007 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lakeikalei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hoola only works for NORMAL skin. i cannot emphasize this enough, ladies. if you have oily or dry skin, hoola is NOT for you and it will look like "mud smeared on your face". sure the brush isnt ideal.... at all. what i do is i throw the brush away and use my regular liz watier (sp) brush. hoola will do wonders if you have the right skin for it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am such a huge bronzer fan and have wanted this one for YEARS. After going thru the reviews here i decided not to get it, and that even on my nc30 light tan skin it would be too dark (laguna is so far my HG). My friend, knowing my indecisiveness with this bronzer, bought me one for my birthday. i was soooooooooo excited, as i am with all new makeup. i couldnt wait to try it. Yes the brush is bad, but i have tried applying it with my super expensive pout brush, mac and benefit brush.....and nothing, not the brush, or the technique makes it look like anything but mud smeared on my face. The thing is the colour isnt 'bad' and i can see if its applied super lightly and precisely on a slightly darker skintone it COULD look great. but its soooo powdery. i duno, but i just cannot use this. up for swap it goes.... :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by marisaew1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this bronzer. I'm a total bronzer/self-tanner addict too. Although here's the very important catch *** DO NOT USE THE BRUSH THAT COMES W/ IT! ** Using this brush really made it look "dirty" on my face. I use a really soft, full brush and only lightly dust it on. So much better that way.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2007 10:13:00 PM More reviews by LauraMcO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not good for me- made my face look dirty. But I have that problem with all bronzers- so, hmmmm....maybe I should stop buying bronzers ???
In this case, it's probably not them; it's me, but this was not for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2007 3:09:00 PM More reviews by waimingsiu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this bronzer. the key is to use VERY VERY little or it'll look either streaky and/or dirty. a little goes a long way with this bronzer. plus, it'll last forever. i've had mine for about 3-4 years now and i use it every day (even in the winter). love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by 16stars

What I love about Hoola is that theres no sparkle, so that after i apply my foundation, the bronzer doesnt flare off my zits, like a shimmery/sparkly bronzer would. This product looks perfect on my golden skin, but if you were very pale, it would only make you look dirty. Although it comes with a horrible brush, it isnt that hard to buy a new one, and its definately worth it to buy a new one. Over all, the bronzer is great! Id buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2007 10:21:00 AM More reviews by tdp

this bronzer is grotesque, it made my skin look dead, dull, lifeless and above all DIRTY! it is expensive and i regret paying what i did for it, i could have got 2 of of my current bronzer, loreal glam bronze, which by the way is fab, for what i paid for this muck! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2007 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Ava_S

I saw it on tv and liked the cute package, and it turned out to be a cute product as well! It is a clean tan, not orangy or red, but looks real, natural brown. It has no shimmer in it so great for the face. It can be messy to use but other than that, its great.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Ferret1111

The lady at the Benefit counter that sold me this should be fired. My lack of experience with bronzers and her greedy desire to make a sale resulted in my spending $26 on something that is waaaaaay too dark for me. I can only wear this in the summer when I already have a tan and this dark bronzer doesnt make me look like ive been sticking my face inthe mud. I absolutely cannot wear this in the winter, not even at night as I am way too pale. Right now in the summer I mix it with my every day best blush ever Dandelion but I only dip my brush lightly into the bronzer not too pick up too much. At this rate, my grandkids will be using this bronzer long after Im gone because there is no way I'll ever use the whole container. Needless to say, will not repurchase.