February 1, 2015 | 1914 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2008 10:53:00 AM More reviews by lindusia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this for years, of course never found anything to make my fair skin look sun kissed. I just recently read review about Nars bronzer and might try that, but Hoola overall is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by pdmum3

This is hands down the best bronzer i've ever tried. Hoola i guess could look a little "muddy" in the little box, but my favourite things about it is that is a pure brownish colour, no orange at all and its matte. I love how natural it looks. i dont use the little brush it comes with to apply i use a blush brush from bare esentuals and apply with a light hand sweeping it on in a "three" motion. i have NC25 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 3:19:00 PM More reviews by MCNALS

My trial and error bronzer search is finally over, because I love HOOLA!!! The color is perfect, and is much more realistically bronze on me than any other bronzer including the famous Guerlain Terracotta (which is orange on me). In addition to being a great bronzer, I am also able to countour my face with it with a light hand, especially in my temples and my cheek bones.

Last night I wanted a minimal makeup look and just used concealer and bronzer, I dusted it everywhere, including over eyelids, and got a lot of compliments.

I like many other reviewers do not use the brush it came with (i dont even know where it went)...
love hoola :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 11:31:00 AM More reviews by milliemilliemoomoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE Hoola, it is the only bronzer I would use, my skin is sligtly taned and this product just give me that extra boost. What is also good about there is no glitter or shimmer which makes you look more natural. I use to use St Tropez as my bronzer anf found that is too orange. This is fantastic I wil not ever use any other bronzer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 6:51:00 AM More reviews by baivanua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Quick background on my skin color, I'm 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Fijian and 1/2 Anglo. I am regularly mistaken for south American to give you an idea of my coloring. I find the bronzer brilliant, it's an ideal shade and the brush works fine for me, I use it to contour my cheekbones and add some color, so a light wash over my cheeks and then blending in the hollows create a very natural looking high cheekbone. I love the fact it's matt as it makes it a more effective when contouring. I'm not sure it's a product I'd use all over my face but it certainly looks excellent on my cheekbones.
The quality is great and application is easy, am addicted and will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by bumblebeezer

i love this matte bronzer! I have light/med. skin that tans pretty easily and this looks like a real tan on me. One problem I had with previous bronzers was that if I wanted to build up the color I would get way too sparkly. I could see how this might make certain skintones look muddy, but on my yellow undertones, all I need is a little blending and it looks great. I reccomend using a different brush, the one that comes with it isn't ideal for good, even application.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2008 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Lizzie0890

i like this bronzer. i have fairly light skin, and this doesnt look fake on me. its important to apply it with a light hand, it could easily end up caking. also, it can be a little bit hard to blend. i apply it with a fantail brush because its much easier to control than the thick one that is provided in the box. it is somewhat expensive, but i does seem to last forever. a slight complaint would be that it doesnt seem to have a great staying power. it sometimes wears off a bit by the end of the day. just reapply before you go out at night!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by lovenliv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the natural dark matte color,, but It can look "dirty" on skin sometimes. I apply this with a very light hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by NewsLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason I am still using this bronzer is because it was a gift and the stuff literally lasts FOREVER. If you are a big bronzer person I would not rec. I am olive skin tone with dark eyes and eyebrows. It almost makes my face look dirty in certain lighting. I use only the smallest amount, which means it will really never run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 10:17:00 AM More reviews by marialouisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So apart from Hoola I own Nars' Laguna bronzer ,Chanel's Bronze Universel De Chanel Sun Illuminator, Sisley's phyto-touche gel (sun glow gel) and Guerlain's Terracot No 1.And so far I use hoola the most.I usually hate matte make up but this one looks so natural on me.It's great.I dust it over my whole face with a big powder brush.I have to do it as I tan my whole body accept for my face (my complexion reacts badly to fake tan) . When I applied it only on my chin, cheeks , nose and forehead it looked funny.If you are pale like me use it gently and make sure you apply it carefully as it can create dirty stripes.