BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 4/22/2009 10:46:00 PM

Just another bronzer/blush for everyday use. Not that great.
I've used maybelline products that work just as well.

on 4/17/2009 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i loooove this bronzer
i ve tried too many
but this is the one i love !!
firstly there it is a matte bronze so i doesnt look fake, also you can use to to contour your face.
its very powdery and light so i doesnt make you face cake-y or oily
i use this bronzer as an everyday bronzer because it looks so natural andi have medium colored skin.
the only thing i dont like about this product is the packaging, its pretty much cardboard, and there is no mirror included.

on 4/17/2009 3:39:00 PM

This bronzer is definitely worth the money if you are looking for a matte colour for contour or overall glow. It brightens up my skin without looking like im covered in brown glitter and the staying power is amazing. yet again, benefit pulled off a great boxed product!
**i do recommend using a different brush than the one it comes with

on 4/17/2009 1:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Purchased this from Sephora to get all the Benefit Freebies and Im glad I did. Very nice natural color, not too dark on my fair skin. Right up there with my fav bronzers- MAC bronze,Cargo Med, and Tarte ParkAvePrincess. My only complaint is that its full of parabens so I may just have to go back to Tarte's Park Ave. Princess when I finish this up.

on 4/14/2009 7:06:00 PM

Caused cysts in a short period of time! Amazing, natural shade on my pale skin, long-lasting and matte- too bad it caused irritation. After I stopped using it, my issues ended immediately. The cardboard packaging and brush are absolutely terrible, but it's a great product if you can wear it! I'm now using Sephora SFP 15 bronzer without issues.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was a little expensive, but honestly it will last you FOREVER. I literally think I've had mine for 4-5 years- I don't have to toss it cause it still works and never made my skin break out. A little really does go a long way, and the color looks natural. It goes on matte, and sometimes I layer it with a pinker blush, or over a blush. I don't use the brush they give, but my own blush brush for a softer, more distributed look. Every girl should have this as a bronzer...you won't have to buy any other ones for a long time- unless you want some shimmer, then get the Milani shimmer strips. If you have those two, you got them all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's a great matte bronze shade, on my fair skin a little bit goes a long way (but that can be said in general of this product i think, because too much can look a little dirty). Never orange. I'm a fan of the brush, all it takes is a quick sweep and blending away any harsh edges with your fingers or a large brush. I wouldn't repurchase this because in general i like blush, or a blush/bronzer combo, and i think their "dallas" is the perfect shade for that.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have olive undertones to my skin and this bronzer looks like DIRT on my face. Not a fan. The packaging was awkward and i used a MAC brush to apply because the fan type brush it came with had harsh bristles.

on 3/29/2009 9:56:00 PM

I really like this product and would buy it again. I like that it is not orange, and that it has no shimmer. It is really hard to find a good bronzer without shimmer. I think that it is really dark though, but you can control the darkness by the amount applied. The packaging is cute, but could be a bit sturdier.

on 3/24/2009 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

My favorite bronzer, a really good shade - not too orange, but the packaging lets it down in my opinion. the product will last me 6 months or more, but by then the cardboard packet will be destroyed!

Popular Bronzers