September 1, 2014 | 1877 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance, Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by shannonannagins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I only wear eye shadow because of this awesome product. I'm serious. I don't wear any kind of face makeup ever (not even for special occasions) and when I used to try to wear shadow, it would crease horribly and just kind of disappear after a few hours.

Using this primer, I can clean my house, go running, and twelve hours later, my shadow looks like it was jut applied.

My only complaint is that it can be a little drying if used every day. I tend to only use it on weekends, since I don't wear makeup every day, so that's not a problem for me. But just a heads up for the everyday user.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Suchan

Okay, the packaging on TFSI is WAY better than UDPP. The tube allows you to really control how much you want to use, and there's little waste. I find that it does as good a job as UDPP. Sometimes, packaging is everything. Good-bye UDPP, I've found a new HG eyelid primer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had really high hopes for this as I detest the UDPP packaging, because its a pain to get product when it's running low. After using too faced shadow insurance for several weeks, I'm a bit pragmatic. I found that at times this can create a patchy look on the lids, the results aren't as vibrant as UDPP. The staying power? not that great. So, I think I'll stick with UDPP for now. Hopefully, UD can come up wit better packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Clythie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Other

I love this product - this is my first TF product and I can't live without it (okay this is an exagaration).

Even a little bit goes a long long way (don't use too much goes it's a waste) Spread it out evenly and wait 30sec to 1 min before applying your eyeshadow for it to stay even longer. It spreads clear onto the eyelide so it is practicly invisible.

It makes my e/s last around 8 to 10 hours without fading/creasing (after that it does start to fade in my crease)

I never used UDPP so i can't compare it (It isn't sold here in the Netherlands have to wait to I go to Ireland again).

I would definitly buy this product again even if it is on the expensive side (14 =$18)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple in my kit, makes my eyeshadow last for hours, and still looks perfect by the end of the day. very pleased with this product...it isn't drying, either, which is a huge plus. I have oily lids and I find it works superb.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by suzetteb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this product! I have extremely oily skin and my eye shadow always creases. I bought this in November and it does what it says. Although, I have found it works better for some types of shadows over others. It works really well with MAC shadows...I found Lancome still creased. As far as the size of the tube...it is small, but I'm still using the original tube from November so I'm getting a lot of use out of one tube. Will definitely buy, again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by jadestar12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i bought this at ulta for 17 bucks n i was so happy because i finally got a eye primer well this one just doesnt work for me.my color faded within 3 hrs.im taking this back n gonna try UDPP

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by katwoman1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok so i put on this and all my makeup at 6:30am yesterday, i took my makeup off at 10:30 last night and my eyeshadow still looked just as good as it did when i first put it on. It lasted me more than 12 hours!!! I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by alliekat0312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! my eyeshodow used to crease by lunch time. Now by the end of the day my shadow is exactly where i put it and no creasing! I don't really notice it making my eyeshadow more vibrant, but that doesn't matter to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by e_L_L_e

i prefer this over udpp. tfsi has a "wetter" formula that allows for better blending of shadows.