July 25, 2014 | 1276 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by annakimla

This product works for me much better than powders of luxurious brands. Tried all of them. Maybelline gives a nice coverage over my foundation. It does not block the pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by staronstage89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this powder! I have really oily skin, so it used to get all shiny during the day, but when I use this it stays perfectly matte. It doesn't have any coverage, so no matter how much you put on, it never looks cakey. I use it everyday over my foundation, and it gives my skin a really nice finish. I recommend this product to anyone with oily skin because it will fix that problem! I will definitely be repurchasing this powder!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sparklefaceface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The Good:
- Blends nicely with blusher.
- A nice sheer coverage.

The Bad:
- The packaging. It gets really tedious opening and closing it. Maybe I'm just lazy though.
- Doesn't seem to set the foundation as well as I would like it too.

The Detail:
- This isn't the best powder I have ever used, but its not terrible.
I like this powder personally, I think blusher blends with it really nicely.
I used 'rose ivory' which happened to be far too fair for my skin, which I found odd, as the ivory's usually fit my skin tone perfectly, it was kind of like I just rubbed talc in my face, but of course, thats more my fault for not paying closer attention to which ivory I picked up haha.
Otherwise I liked it. Not the best powder ever, but its decent.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by kar212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have soo many powders, but this one doesn't really stand out as being anything amazing in terms of setting foundation. But the reason i love this is because throughout the day i like to blot the excess oil away, and then I use a powder. Usually i just use this as a touch up powder. The reason i dont use it as a setting powder is because it doesnt give any extra coverage, it is very sheer. If you usually use a translusent powder over your foundation, this will be perfect for you.

Overall a very good touch up powder in my opinion. will buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Kellykins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been trying to to find something that will control the oil from my skin. It gets really frustrating sometimes! When I read all the good reviews maybelline dream matte powder got, I just had to go try it out! It does give you a nice finish if you don't apply too much. If you apply too much it might cake on you. It has a good oil-control too, a perfect setting powder for any foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by CHiiCKEWiiNG

all i have to say is this stuff is AMAZING:)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by coleygoalie

Oh maybelline, WHY?! This is probably the most disappointing, disgusting product I have ever purchased. I like fewer things less than I like the matte pressed powder. First, the "puff" is flat like a pancake. No cushion or any sort of luxeness here! Then it made me look sallow, dry, and flakey! If that wasnt bad enough, then I broke out like a 17 year old school boy right before prom. Im talking like mountainous zits here girl. Do yourself and your pores a favor and steer clear of this awful excuse for a powder!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by krnangel33

I've been trying this out for a while now & i hit pan!
I love this powder; it gives that perfect matte look & also didn`t make me break out or anything.
Plus the color is a perfect match for my skin which i love.
I'm not a huge fan of the packaging but I don't really mind in.
The only bad thing i have to say about this product is that it doesn`t really last that long so during the day I have to make sure to reapply it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by benny143

Chalky caked-on heavy looking powder. Gross!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by abbyquack

This is an awesome powder! It applies so evenly, without any dry patchyness or any cakeyness. It works perfectly with all foundations. Absolutely flawless.