November 23, 2014 | 1099 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by MELED

I ADORE this mascara. It does everything a mascara should. I have pretty long lashes but they're quite dry and get tangled very easily. This mascara doesn't dry them out and separates them perfectly. It hardly ever clumps and the brush picks up and deposits just enough product. I'm addicted to mascara and will continue to try different products, just because this one's pretty expensive, but it has remained my #1 favourite for years:)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2006 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kristij

I've worn Defencil mascara for about a year. I like the way it builds up my lashes. Also I have had no trouble with it running or smudging, making me look like a racoon.

If I want a more dramatic look I use the Fatale with striking results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by kellsbells0802

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with the previous review. I tried to buy some cheaper brands, since the price is a little steep for Definicils, but I have to bite the bullet and come back, nothing compares to this it curls and thickens your lashes the best and never clumps or flakes off like most of the cheaper brands. I guess I can be frugal with lipsticks or powders but not when it comes to mascara this stuff ROCKS!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 2:08:00 PM More reviews by williams_dd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't say enough good things about this stuff. I've tried a bunch of mascaras, but nothing compares to this one. Gives me loooooooong fake looking lashes, makes my eyes look super huge. The only gripe i have is that it seems to get old quick, & for almost 25 bucks, it shouldn't do that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

Probably one of the best mascaras I have tried. The tube is nice and sleek. The wand is not to thick, nor too thin. It makes my lashes very long with just one coat! It doesn't come off at all either during that entire day. The only con was I did have to use a mascara comb with it, but I haven't yet found a mascara that I haven't had to do that.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2006 7:26:00 PM More reviews by fallen1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

EDIT: After a month of using, the formula dried out and started giving me spider eyes. It made me lashes look stiff and weird. It also took their natural shine away. All the nice qualities I got from it flew away. Won't be purchasing this ever again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2006 9:20:00 PM More reviews by MeredithK02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bought this a couple times, but don't think I'll buy again. Using the mascara wand that comes with it, the application is too heavy and gloppy for me--I end up needing to run through my lashes with a spooly before the lashes have dried, or else using a spare spooly instead of the wand. They look great after all of that, but it still seems like more work. I also use Neutrogena's Lash Tint, which is less dramatic but has a lot simpler application.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2006 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kissmytiarabitch

I really liked this product..I've tried 3 others of theres and I would say the battle is between this & hypnose. I clean my mascara brushes a lot, maybe that's why I didn't have a problem with clumping..as for flaking it did no such thing.
stayed in place. I really think this is a great mascara.
Will buy again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 12:08:00 AM More reviews by selmf

Received as GWP. This is awful stuff, clumps lashes together and flakes off.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by txgirlygirl

This is a really good mascara for an every-day, natural-but-polished work look. It has incredible staying power (and I work outside in the hot sun for part of the day)...It never runs or smudges, and it removes easily at the end of the day. That said, it does not volumize at all, so all in all I would say there are better mascaras out there, especially for the money (Clinique's High Impact is my current fave). I only like this mascara when it comes GWP. When I bought it for its ridiculous full price (about $22), the super-long tube dries out before you can even get halfway through it. I use it till it's gone when I get it GWP, tho. Very dependpable but not very exciting.