September 23, 2014 | 1720 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 4:27:00 AM More reviews by nightlace2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good smudgeless black mascara. Initially very wet, but does thicken after a couple of uses. Non irritatiting and not tested on animals.

I notice more volumizing than lengthening. It comes off easily with water. I do think its a bit expensive though, at $34 AU for a tube. However, I will keep on purchasing.

Other brands such as Estee Lauder haven given me panda eyes, and i prefer high end for mascaras, so I will be sticking with this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Kesh87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this mascara from a Gift With Purchase. It works pretty well. It's not a mascara that I use everyday. I keep it in my purse for touch-ups. I think it is too pricey. If I didn't get this as a gift with purchase I would have never even thought of buying it. There are mascaras from drug stores that work just as well, or even better, and they do not cost as much as this mascara. I don't feel the need to purchase this in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Hinarobinson

Everyone thinks i have fake eyelashes on, i been using this mascara for past two months, its really really nice, it doesn't clump n' best of all no panda eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgrl

I really like this mascara I have used many, many brands from the highest price to the cheapest. It just works for me, doesen't clump, looks pretty natural, makes lashes full and long. Easy to remove

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 3:45:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I definitely like this. It is cheap among all my mascaras and it works well. It lengthens, thickens really well, but it doesn't curl. I don't want my eye lashes to be curved skyhigh anyway so I am ok with the curl factor. It has a wonderful brush that delivers decent amount of product every time. As first it gives great definition too, but later it clumps a little. I am impressed with the longevity of this product. It doesn't dry out! Well it eventually does, but it does that slowly. When it dries out it flakes a little. I don't care about the germs and stuff because I take care storing my makeup and while applying them. So that was a great plus to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by osmosis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definately not 'high impact' so if you want that effect it would need to be paired with a curler or lashes that are already fairly long and curly. I've also had a lot of problems with clumps with this mascara. But it's not a bad product. I find that it thickens fairly well, lengthens somewhat and doesn't flake. The thing I like most about it is that it feels very moisturing so your lashes look healthy and natural.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

High impact? That's for sure. Is it a good impact? No.
Lots of the reviewers are saying it's great and doesn't clump at all, but when I got it as a free sample all I had was clumps! I had MAJOR "spider lashes" with this product- not a good look. High drama, high volume, high impact- but in a bad way. Not even a lash comb could FULLY undo the damage. Plus, it takes WAY too long to dry and with all the extra product this put on my lashes, I got it ALL OVER my eyelid.
Relatively inxpensive compared to most department store brands, but am I ever glad I didn't pay for it! Will never buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2008 12:23:00 AM More reviews by CookieStop

I got this as a free sample while buying other clinique products. Overall, I was quite disappointed by it.
Pros:
- no clumps
- does add volume
Cons:
- smears 10 minutes after wear and leaves racoon eyes
- wand is too big and so hard to get to all the lashes
- expensive (unless you get them for free with other clinique products!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Shamaine

I have naturally long thick and curly lashes. Growing up I tried various mascaras and they would just clump my lashes together or worse. It was never useful to me. I just accepted the fact that I would only have to use mascara when I accidentally let eyeshadow drop on my lashes and they looked powdered. Because I love makeup people have always given me mascara, so every once in a while I would have the opportunity to try new types of mascaras. They all failed myserably. The other day my mom brought me this mascara. For some random reason I decided to try it and behold! my lashes for the first time ever looked better with it than witout it. My lashes were separated, the color is very crisp. I haven't stopped using it since!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2008 1:12:00 PM More reviews by artilosophy

I've used this mascara for years after exclusively using drugstore brands. This is a fantastic product for people that want the luxury of a department store product at nearly the same price as a drugstore.

If you are reluctant about trying an expensive mascara, buy this. The brush makes application easy. Every lash is coated well. No smudges or flaking. You only really need one coat. It lasts about two months. Only $12.

I am still searching for the perfect mascara and this is always my backup. I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for, but this mascara makes me wonder. It doesn't irritate eyes and looks fantastic. If you haven't tried this, do.