November 26, 2014 | 1888 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 9:38:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

i really like this mascara, makes my eyelashes really thick but not clumped together. Its one of my faves.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

was a free sample in the shop, but this mascara was almost like a regular drugstore one.. and the flakes.. mmmm... did not regret to bin it..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

I've never used Clinique mascaras until now and I'm pleasantly surprised. This one definitely delivers the volume I was looking for, and doesn't make lashes crunchy and stiff-looking. The wand is decent, just big enough to catch all lashes in a couple of sweeps. I find that it does clump a tiny little bit (or maybe that's my lash primer), but it's not so bad if I brush it out. The price is decent and it's overall, a pretty good mascara. Although I did take one lippie off because it's not one of those mascaras that I wouldn't be able to live without. I have yet to try to super brands like Dior and YSL, and I'm still convinced my Maybelline unstoppable black mascara does an equally good job.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by hipolito201

I got a free sample of this mascara a few years ago and I was kind of disappointed. I have naturally thick eye lashes and I found that this mascara made them look spidery and really unnatural.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by kristabunni

Let's see..

Compared to the Revlon, Lancome, and Napoleon Perdis mascaras that I've tried, this mascara:
-clumps less
-keeps eyelashes separate and elongated
-is easiest to remove
-keeps lashes moisturized
-does not get dry or flaky on the eyelashes

Sounds great, right? However, also in comparison, this mascara:
-has a tendency to migrate from my eyelashes during the day and end up under my eye, making me look tired when it's really just a shadow caused by mascara
-does not survive a nap

Those two cons is enough for me to not want to use it. I don't rub my eyes during the day, so I really don't understand how it makes it off my eyelashes onto my eye. It's not worth looking extra-tired for, from the product or the anxious constant checking and rechecking in the mirror.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by lbgreeley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a free gift during a clinique event. It's a great mascara. It doesn't plump lashes as much as other mascaras (Smashbox Bionic) but it does create a lot of length. I will definitely consider buying this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by bellaby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara was great and quickly added length and volume to my short thin straight lashes. The brush is tapered so you can easily deal with the lashes at the inner and outer corners of the eye. I got this in a promotion kit, and enjoy using it, but would probably not buy, as it is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Candy_Floss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very very good mascara! Does not clump, smudge and makes my lashes very long and thick! However it does not look like you have pile of mascara on. I purchased it in US for only 14$ here in the UK it is 17 pounds so a bit pricey...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by daisy1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible mascara it turns into clumps and your lashes into spiderlegs... also how does it make your lashes thicker?? I bought some other clinique stuff and got the mascara as a gift.. no thanks! going to stick to my wonderful LANCOME HYPNOSE!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 4:27:00 AM More reviews by nightlace2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good smudgeless black mascara. Initially very wet, but does thicken after a couple of uses. Non irritatiting and not tested on animals.

I notice more volumizing than lengthening. It comes off easily with water. I do think its a bit expensive though, at $34 AU for a tube. However, I will keep on purchasing.

Other brands such as Estee Lauder haven given me panda eyes, and i prefer high end for mascaras, so I will be sticking with this one!