October 23, 2014 | 1953 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by lbgreeley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a free gift during a clinique event. It's a great mascara. It doesn't plump lashes as much as other mascaras (Smashbox Bionic) but it does create a lot of length. I will definitely consider buying this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by bellaby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara was great and quickly added length and volume to my short thin straight lashes. The brush is tapered so you can easily deal with the lashes at the inner and outer corners of the eye. I got this in a promotion kit, and enjoy using it, but would probably not buy, as it is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Candy_Floss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very very good mascara! Does not clump, smudge and makes my lashes very long and thick! However it does not look like you have pile of mascara on. I purchased it in US for only 14$ here in the UK it is 17 pounds so a bit pricey...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by daisy1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible mascara it turns into clumps and your lashes into spiderlegs... also how does it make your lashes thicker?? I bought some other clinique stuff and got the mascara as a gift.. no thanks! going to stick to my wonderful LANCOME HYPNOSE!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 4:27:00 AM More reviews by nightlace2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good smudgeless black mascara. Initially very wet, but does thicken after a couple of uses. Non irritatiting and not tested on animals.

I notice more volumizing than lengthening. It comes off easily with water. I do think its a bit expensive though, at $34 AU for a tube. However, I will keep on purchasing.

Other brands such as Estee Lauder haven given me panda eyes, and i prefer high end for mascaras, so I will be sticking with this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Kesh87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this mascara from a Gift With Purchase. It works pretty well. It's not a mascara that I use everyday. I keep it in my purse for touch-ups. I think it is too pricey. If I didn't get this as a gift with purchase I would have never even thought of buying it. There are mascaras from drug stores that work just as well, or even better, and they do not cost as much as this mascara. I don't feel the need to purchase this in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Hinarobinson

Everyone thinks i have fake eyelashes on, i been using this mascara for past two months, its really really nice, it doesn't clump n' best of all no panda eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgrl

I really like this mascara I have used many, many brands from the highest price to the cheapest. It just works for me, doesen't clump, looks pretty natural, makes lashes full and long. Easy to remove

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 3:45:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I definitely like this. It is cheap among all my mascaras and it works well. It lengthens, thickens really well, but it doesn't curl. I don't want my eye lashes to be curved skyhigh anyway so I am ok with the curl factor. It has a wonderful brush that delivers decent amount of product every time. As first it gives great definition too, but later it clumps a little. I am impressed with the longevity of this product. It doesn't dry out! Well it eventually does, but it does that slowly. When it dries out it flakes a little. I don't care about the germs and stuff because I take care storing my makeup and while applying them. So that was a great plus to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by osmosis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definately not 'high impact' so if you want that effect it would need to be paired with a curler or lashes that are already fairly long and curly. I've also had a lot of problems with clumps with this mascara. But it's not a bad product. I find that it thickens fairly well, lengthens somewhat and doesn't flake. The thing I like most about it is that it feels very moisturing so your lashes look healthy and natural.