August 23, 2014 | 1788 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by couturecrazee

I absolutely LOVE LOVE this perfume. It smells very enticing on me, whenever I put it on I just get a lot of compliments. It's one of my all time favourites. Even though it's a steep price I would still repurchase it over and over again =).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2007 1:22:00 PM More reviews by warmbroodje

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sad but true: I can't wear any of Chanel's fragrances!
I've tried several (Coco(mademoiselle), Allure, Chance, Allure Sensuelle) because I liked them so much on other women.
My bodychemistry isn't right for these perfumes, when I wear them it's like I smell myself the whole time (and that's not because I sprayed too much...a little spray goes a long way), not in a very bad way, I'm just too aware of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Coco Mademoiselle has been a favorite of mine for years. I used to wear only edp, but lately I've switched to edt, and I prefer it. This is, to me, the best bourbon vanilla based perfume I've ever worn. It's so rich, and enticing. I think Coco Mademoiselle is seductive, sweet, and very classy. It always gives me a boost of confidence and it collects compliments everywhere I go. Coco Mademoiselle smells very different on individual wearers, and I've noticed that it has different "moods" in cool weather and hot weather. The spices come out in cool weather, while the burnt-sugarlike bourbon vanilla just radiates from my skin in heat. I love this, and it, along with many Chanels, will always be part of my fragrance collection.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2007 11:49:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have kind of mixed reviews on this. It smelled great in the sample that the woman sprayed on the card. Kind of fruity, yet refined with a touch of class. So I bought it and when I sprayed it on me, the stuff reeked like men's cologne. Just like the bottle of "Miracle Forever" that I exchanged for this! DH liked but that is because he even told me that HE would wear it because it smelled like aftershave. That was the last straw for me. I should have listened to the saleswoman who told me that it smells different on everyone and to sample it first on my arm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Lovelee_79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Coco Mademoiselle is a very feminine and classy fragrance. I always get compliments on it when I wear it, but it seems to be a scent that appeals more to women (unless the guys just aren't speaking up...lol). But I do love this fragrance, I wear it to work often. And it has staying power, even though I don't smell it 10 minutes after I put it on in the morning, I still get compliments at 3 in the afternoon. It is a bit pricey, but I do adore this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2007 5:08:00 PM More reviews by kittygirl429

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know I'm only fifteen, but I really love this perfume. My mom owns it and whenever I have to go to a speech and debate tournament, I always wear it. It smells sweet, intelligent, and sexy. One of my judges actually commented that I smelled good!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by SilkySinner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this scent. i'm 20 and it really makes me feel like a classy woman. very sexy to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 1:28:00 AM More reviews by sgodna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Coco Mademoiselle is a lovely scent. It is very feminine and classy. I always get an unlimited number of compliments whenever I wear it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by robotfun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so glad I tried this in the store before buying it. I sprayed some on my wrists then met my boyfriend 10 minutes later. When I held up my wrist and asked him what he thought he said "It smells like a man. Hugo Boss." Later in the day, the scent settled some more and became less "Hugo Boss" and more "pine shaving cream". So dissapointed.

I guess it just doesn't work with my body chemestry. Try before you buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 10:34:00 AM More reviews by maro79

My number 1 fragrance, all day all year !!!