September 21, 2014 | 2031 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Tasha83

Im 24yrs old and this is one of my favourite perfumes, it is just so classy and the bottle design is great. Plus a little goes a long way! I think the EDP is better than the EDT for me, as the scent lasts all day. It can be a bit overpowering in the summer if I wear it during the day so I just stick to wearing it when I go out at night...and I get many compliments!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2007 5:40:00 PM More reviews by kdeichsel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:

It's Chanel - when wearing chanel, whether it be clothing, perfume, sun glasses - there is this air of sophistication and timeless glamour that follows suit. As a name dropper - this is the ideal line.

The bottle - very reminiscent of 1920s/30s hollywood glamour - traditional, classic, clean.

Cons:

Too old a scent for a 20 something - i'm on the search for a more mature scent and have not been able to find it yet - and this one is definitely not it.

Too expensive - i spent $95.00 at a discount store for this perfume. And it smelled great in the store, but once on me - bleh. Awful.

Allergic reaction - for some reason, there are certain ingredients in this perfume that i'm allergic to. When i spray it on myself I just can't stop sneezing.

A real shame, for the price i paid, however my mom (who is now the owner) loves it. Perhaps i should have listened to the sales lady when she strongly stated that i was just "TOO YOUNG" to appreciate this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by couturecrazee

I absolutely LOVE LOVE this perfume. It smells very enticing on me, whenever I put it on I just get a lot of compliments. It's one of my all time favourites. Even though it's a steep price I would still repurchase it over and over again =).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2007 1:22:00 PM More reviews by warmbroodje

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sad but true: I can't wear any of Chanel's fragrances!
I've tried several (Coco(mademoiselle), Allure, Chance, Allure Sensuelle) because I liked them so much on other women.
My bodychemistry isn't right for these perfumes, when I wear them it's like I smell myself the whole time (and that's not because I sprayed too much...a little spray goes a long way), not in a very bad way, I'm just too aware of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Coco Mademoiselle has been a favorite of mine for years. I used to wear only edp, but lately I've switched to edt, and I prefer it. This is, to me, the best bourbon vanilla based perfume I've ever worn. It's so rich, and enticing. I think Coco Mademoiselle is seductive, sweet, and very classy. It always gives me a boost of confidence and it collects compliments everywhere I go. Coco Mademoiselle smells very different on individual wearers, and I've noticed that it has different "moods" in cool weather and hot weather. The spices come out in cool weather, while the burnt-sugarlike bourbon vanilla just radiates from my skin in heat. I love this, and it, along with many Chanels, will always be part of my fragrance collection.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2007 11:49:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have kind of mixed reviews on this. It smelled great in the sample that the woman sprayed on the card. Kind of fruity, yet refined with a touch of class. So I bought it and when I sprayed it on me, the stuff reeked like men's cologne. Just like the bottle of "Miracle Forever" that I exchanged for this! DH liked but that is because he even told me that HE would wear it because it smelled like aftershave. That was the last straw for me. I should have listened to the saleswoman who told me that it smells different on everyone and to sample it first on my arm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Lovelee_79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Coco Mademoiselle is a very feminine and classy fragrance. I always get compliments on it when I wear it, but it seems to be a scent that appeals more to women (unless the guys just aren't speaking up...lol). But I do love this fragrance, I wear it to work often. And it has staying power, even though I don't smell it 10 minutes after I put it on in the morning, I still get compliments at 3 in the afternoon. It is a bit pricey, but I do adore this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2007 5:08:00 PM More reviews by kittygirl429

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know I'm only fifteen, but I really love this perfume. My mom owns it and whenever I have to go to a speech and debate tournament, I always wear it. It smells sweet, intelligent, and sexy. One of my judges actually commented that I smelled good!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by SilkySinner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this scent. i'm 20 and it really makes me feel like a classy woman. very sexy to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 1:28:00 AM More reviews by sgodna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Coco Mademoiselle is a lovely scent. It is very feminine and classy. I always get an unlimited number of compliments whenever I wear it.