Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

I love this parfum! I bought the expensive limited edition purse collection that has no spray atomizer. It's sexy, sophisticated, but without the added old-lady-granny smell. I won't be repurchasing because it's waaaaaay over my budget. Literally, had to sell my house for this stuff. haha

really i haven't purchased this yet, i'm only using samples i get from chanel counters when i go shopping. i haven't sprung to purchase yet, but i really love it. i have asked for it for Christmas this year, so hopefully Santa will be good to me. it stays on me all day long and smells fantastic. very good staying power. Feminine, more womanly than girly. i think it's a very sexy scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my HG's.....somehow I think it smells younger than the rest of the Chanel perfume range,but still sophisiticated and sexy.It has a cute side to it if that makes sense.It can be quite strong so less is more with this one...

Within minutes of spritzing myself of coco mad., I feel overwhelmed by the power and heavyness of this perfume. Supposedly, within the first ten to fifteen minutes you're smelling the top notes which are orangy. Yet somehow, I cannot smell a hint of orange at all in the perfume.

After a few hours, the smell softens and I like it more. I can smell the musk and vanilla undertones mostly-- which I kind of like. But the muskiness is a little too strong.

I have received a few compliments so far (I purchased it a few days ago too), and if I spritz more than once, the fragrence is very eminating. And you will continue to smell it (the untertones mostly: patchouli, bourbon vanilla and musk) all day even with just one spritz.

I like the scent's warmth, durability and its undertone smell. If you try to keep it at a subtle minimum it will feel very warm and feminine. I don't think it's meant to be bathed in.

This is my HG perfume. Love it alot! My boyfriend buys it for me every Christmas and the large bottle last for me about a year. Its one of the only perfumes that doesnt give me a headache and there is something sexy about wearing chanel. It just makes you feel good!

Whenever I smell this, I think it smells mature and sexy. However, some people I know think it's too strong and overpowering. I try to use it sparingly, and only during the winter. It seems an odd choice for someone who is only 16, but I think that despite the "old" scent, anyone can wear it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a really feminine sexy perfume, its sort of delicatly powdery. Its very strong though and I find that I can't really wear it everyday because it seems so overpowering sometimes. Great for the night and sometimes when you feel you need something stronger. I wouldn't see myself repurchasing, but only because it seems to last forever.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love my coco Its a beautiful statement fragrance good for work but also beautiful for a night out. Its a complicated fragrance and the dry down is exquisite. Its my all time go to when im in the market for a new fragrance i know im always happy with this one.

I would say that this is a lovely, sweeter alternative to Chanel No. 5, which can be quite intense.

What I like about this perfume is that it's sweet, but not overly SWEET, but it maintains a sophistication and stylishness - I liken it to wearing a comfortable (yet flattering) cashmere sweater.

Like most Chanel perfumes, it does come on a bit strong, but it eventually evens out nicely.

Pick this up and try this out if you see it.

This is my favourite perfume of all time! It smells amazing, I can't find any other fragrance that matches it. I wear it most days although I really shouldn't because it is seriously expensive...oh well! Worth every cent in my opinion.

Popular Fragrances