April 20, 2014 | 1880 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2007 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Poohbear9796

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was soooo disappointed with this. I had read all the wonderful reviews and couldn't wait to receive my bottle (bought a small sample bottle, which was good). I purchased the EDP, but unfortunately, like a previous reviewer wrote, it smelled like men's aftershave on me. Even one of my male coworkers remarked that it smelled that way. I guess my body chemistry didn't mix well with this perfume. Oh well, the search continues........

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2007 1:24:00 PM More reviews by skibum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This (edp) is the closest thing to a signature scent for me. I've been wearing it for over 5 years and still love it. I wear many many different scents, but this is the one I reach for the most. It is a little strong at first but the drydown is gorgeous; a little spicy & musky. This one always gets compliments, and its the one dh recognizes as "me". I will always have a bottle of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2007 8:48:00 AM More reviews by chilli

Aah, this I love! I have the EDP and could not be happier with it. CM is femine and flowery, perfect for daytime wear. I do admit that I usually like a bit more soft and warm scents (on my me signature scent Armani Elle is like that), but this is a perfect choice when I want something bit different.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2007 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Chanel_82

This one is one to stay! I have both the EDP and EDT. It's a devine, sexy, classy fragrance. And it's saying power is very good!
Like this very much!!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2007 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

I purchased this in the EDT (based on the good reviews and the fact that I love Chanel No. 22 and No. 5 EDT) but this smells like pure men's aftershave on me. Yuck. I understand that everyone's body chemistry and pH are different, but geez oh man, this stuff is not good on me - pure men's aftershave. Ugh. It's going back today.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ajah

After reading the reviews I decided to go out and buy the eau de par fume. I find the smell to be very distinctive and classy. I love the fact that it is so different from other perfumes. The smell is soft and not too overpowering.
I only use one spray to last me through out the day. This perfume is a definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 8:44:00 AM More reviews by frini

Perfect for all the times of a year. Modern,extremely chic ideal for young girls who want something classic and modern chic together.HG for me and definetely i'll buy again...update: It's the fifth bottle that i have used,still one of my favorite...In the site it says that it has absolut jasmin and rose and notes of florence iris,well i do not know which one is which the thing is it smells to me divine no matter what it has in it...The review is for EDP...I will buy it again and i will try the extract the next time...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2007 11:30:00 AM More reviews by LovelyNo5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Something very strange has happened. I used to like Coco Mlle. I thought it was a bit mainstream, pretty sharp and orange-y, nothing spectacular but nice enough to wear every once in a while. But now... It's fast becoming my HG! Now this lovely, pink juice morphs into an orange-marzipan, creamy and very classy fragrance on my skin and it lasts for hours. It's actually quite delicious, something I would consider tasting, were it a dessert yet not overly sweet in any way. Yes, I know, a lot of people think this is for the 20's crowd but as far as I'm concerned, a woman can wear any perfume as long as she wears it well, regardless of her age. That's the beauty of a fine fragrance, isn't it? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2007 6:25:00 AM More reviews by pixieface

Be prepared to receive loads of compliments when you wear this. My absolute favourite perfume. Would never be without a bottle of this. Very classy perfume, great lasting power, but be warned you only need one application of this or the scent will be too overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2007 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Coco Mademoiselle exudes CLASS. This is THE go to perfume for anyone who wishes to be respected and admired. I find that everytime I wear it I feel like the classy, sophistiated, beautiful young person I strive to be. Also, the compliments I receive when wearing this are numerous! People stop me to ask what I'm wearing, and I notice people discretely trying to inhale me when I get close to them! The smell is appropriate for any age but, I see this better suited for the 18-29 set. I myself being only 18, find this fragrance to be sophisticated enough that I smell respectable, but Coco Mademoiselle still has a youthful, edgy quality that is also age appropriate. I must say that the Eau de Parfum and the Eau de Toillette smell completely different, KNOW THAT! I strongly recommend the Eau de Parfum because the smell is less fruity then the Eau de Toillette, which can get nauseating after a while. Not only that, but the lasting power is 3 times as good, so you can (and should) use it sparingly. There's no need for more than 3 spritzes with this one. This is best suited for nighttime use, I wear it daily, but it's great for special events as well. I own the 3.4oz bottle, which runs about $110.00, but it's CHANEL and it's woth every penny! If that is too steep for some of you, then I suggest you try getting your bottle on Ebay. This and Frederic Malle's "CARNAL FLOWER" are my fragrance soul mates! I suggest both of them to everyone, but particularly the younger crowd. I was going through a phase where I got rid of every fragrance I used to own because I didn't want to smell like a typical, generic, "teenager", but like the confident, sexy, young woman I'm becoming. Coco Mademoiselle is the loveliest place to start.