Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 9/27/2007 4:28:00 PM

Got this on ebay, thus the price. I'm on the fence. Top notes seem alittle chemical smelling, but I love the dry down. Seems to be super lasting, haven't had it long enough to really decide if it's "me" or not. But, so far so good.

Edit: I am so loving this fragrance, it smells divine, has great staying power and will be my winter fav!!!!!!

on 9/26/2007 3:08:00 PM

i tested this out at the counter and it smelled really good. but after like an hour in a half the smell started smelling different but i still think it smells good. but then i meet up my boyfriend and the first thing he said was "you smell bad... like stinky perfume..." man i really wanted to like this perfume but i might get it anyways since i like it but i guess i can't wear it around him. He kept telling me to get away cause i smell really bad...... don't know will i be purchasing..

on 9/25/2007 11:32:00 AM

I rarely use up teh whole bottle of a perfume but this is one of thr few exceptions. I keep going back to this whenever I'm having a night out. It's sexy and classy, a nice mix. It's not too powdery but has a warm feel to it. people around love it, too, and it has amazing staying power.

on 9/25/2007 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have never been a big fan of fragrances,but I now realise that I never found the right one. They all seemed too sweet/cheap smelling or over powering and strong, this is a fantastic combination of light scented perfume, but just enough depth to keep it smelling classy.
I adore the packaging,so chic! and as other reviewers have mentioned I almost always get compliments when wearing this. I will be wearing this for a very long time. (I reviewed the EDT)

on 9/24/2007 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This fragrance is exquisite. I am a fragrance fanatic and I have to say that I think Coco Mademoiselle is the nicest fragrance there is. It is everything a fragrance should be... sweet, delicate, classy, feminine, flowery, musky, mysterious, inviting, scrumptious, and it has vanilla notes, which men invariably seem to love. This fragrance is totally delicious. Whenever I spray this on I just can't stop smelling my wrists. It is perfect day or evening, summer or winter. I would give this a hundred lippies!

This fragrance is just perfection ! It's very feminine, classy and lasts on my skin forever. Even after a shower, I can still detect it ... hummm
My boyfriend adores it and he told me that whenever he smells this stuff on the street, he looks for me ... The great thing about it is that this scent is not worn by everybody, it's not a best-seller so you can easily make it your signature scent ! It's a bit expensive, but it's Chanel you know...
The smell is a bit fruity/sweet but it's also an oriental so you can wear it during the day or the evening... I told you, it's perfection !

on 9/17/2007 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my staple. I get compliments on this all the time. It is very light and very feminine. Like the other reviewer mentioned, you will feel glamorous and sexy =D price isn't bad for a good parfum!

on 9/15/2007 10:14:00 PM

i love this. i got it for christmas 2 years ago from my dad. i smells younger, which is nice because most chanel fragrances smell more mature. i got it when i was 15, and i got N5 when i was 14. i know younger women dont really like how a lot of chanel fragrances smell but i do and i think that mademoiselle is good for any age. love it.

on 9/13/2007 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to like this one, but it just didn't work on me. The scent lasted a good 16 hours or so, but it never developed past its effervescent, sweet grapefruit top notes.

on 9/7/2007 4:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I surprisingly really like this fragrance. I expected the fragrance to be overpowering and quite old lady-ish, as that is what I think if most Chanel perfumes, however, this smells like Coco but not so strong. It smells lighter, younger and expensive. Love it. The price is a downfall but being Chanel they would up the price. I plan to get this from duty-free.

Popular Fragrances