BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

I'm really disappoint I want to love it but it's not a product for me.I want a silver pink highlight it gave me that but too sheer may be because I'm already use an illuminating pink control color base? So it look NO differnt on me at all.

I use this before powder I know that powder will drop it's effect BUT we must use powder to set thing on face ~!!! and it quite hard to blend well the finished sometimes look cakey.so you got my point right?

by the way it's a very very delicate shimmer look so lovely in bottle may be I will use this on some night party but well it's a waste money for me and a product for girl who not use an illuminating face product

I will continue to use only powder highlighter from now on Lunasol Tone up powder in 02 clear is my next target!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I've learned to only use this when my face is very matte and sallow and lacking in any sheen at all. If I use this any other time, it makes me look excessively oily. I have a fair asian skin tone and it complements it well. I dot it between my eyes to give the illusion of a higher nose bridge, along my nose bridge, from the outer upper cheekbones to under the brow very lightly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Just a little on the upper cheekbones, the temples and bridge of the nose gives you a beautiful luminescent radiance. The bottle lasts for ages. Highly reccomended.

I love this highlighter. I apply it on my brow bone, the inner corner of my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, and on my cupids bow. It is easy to apply and I like the packaging. The bottles contains a lot of product and will probably last like a lifetime. Recommended.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product and I alternate between Moon Beam and High Beam. Both I wear in winter but in summer. Both products are outstanding, a little goes a long way and they just add a little bit of highlight in the right places. I apply on the top of my temples, cheekbones and sometimes just under my brow bone. I like that you can wear the product without foundation or blush and it gives you a luminous look without much effort.

I LOVE HIGHBEAM!
I think this is probably one of the best (or the best) product benefit sells. It gives me a really great sheeny glow on my cheekbones and catches the light perfectly.
It is not over shimmery at all and looks great

This is a really great highlighter it blends excellently and really gives a natural sheen to my skin. I much prefer it to Moonbeam as I hate the violet/purple undertones of that product. :(
Highbeam is one of the best products that Benefit have produced and I would definately buy again and would probably have to very soon because the packaging is on the wasteful side and I imagine that a lot of product will get stuck at the bottom of the bottle. It is slightly greasy but as long as you don't over-do the shimmer in the rest of your makeup, it'll look just fine.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Well, I have really dry skin and most of liquid products (when they dry of course) show dry patches on my face :( this one gives me this lovely glow, and no dryness :) yay!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is so expensive, but totally worth it! It is perfect for my fair skin but it would probably work on any skin tone. I love benefit packaging, it's so cute! It's very vintage, even though I know some people don't like the "nail polish bottle" packaging. This is the best highlighter i've used, I find that the liquid makes you look far more natural than a powder highlighter. I would for sure use it again, but I think it'll last me forever!

It gives very nice reflective light on my skin, great for night outs, and this small bottle lasts forever.

Video Reviews & Tutorials