August 21, 2014 | 1549 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by shootingstar81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora, and wow, it's amazing stuff. I started out not really sure about the best way to use it (because I typically don't use highlighters; I'm very minimalistic when it comes to my makeup), but I've found that mixing a bit of this in with my moisturizer gives me fantastic results. I get a very nice, dewy glow on my face. I get sooo many compliments on my complexion since I've started using this. Once my sample runs out, I'll be purchasing more!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by beauteacup

I don't think it's that useful. Any eyeshadow highlight color can mimick the effect of this product. Besides this is liquid and not as easy to control the amount. I returned mine to Sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Refuge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pinkish based highlighter, so it will work best if you have a cool skin tone. If your skin is warmer, you will do better to try Moon beam, same thing but more of a peachy base. This blends in well and the shimmer is very soft, not too harsh or glittery.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a deluxe sample from my local shoppers drug mart after expressing interest in it. I am so happy with this product. Perfect pearly sheer highlight. I might even buy a fullsize once I am done with my sample. Nice stuff and hasn't caused me to break out! A+

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

This product is AMAZING! I put it on the highest park of my cheekbone, just under the eye, and i LOVE the look it gives. i layer on sort of a lot, so its really shimmery/metallic like. It just gives my face this 'glow' Would DEFFINATLY buy again! I tried mixing it with my liquid foundation and the results are FANTASTIC!! It gives your skin tone this overall glow and it makes my foundation appear smoother and creamier and just overall, makes me look pretty darn good haha. I read an idea from a lovely MUAer that she mixed this in with her lotion, so i decided to try it and WOW!!! this is SOOOO amazing. it makes my skin look so shimmery and glowy (in a good way) i use high beam for everything. For my liquid foundation, on top of cheekbones, in lotion. will buy over and over again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Stephie2705

Gives my skin a gorgeous, luminous glow! Really brings out the cheekbones and emphasizes the areas I want :-) Is a gorgeous subtle pink, which looks great on my fair/medium skintone! One bottle will last AGES!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Kaguya

Gives the perfect glow.
Everyone asks me about my skin when I have this on!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by babbakins

I think, like a lot of Benefit products, the popularity of this product says more about the cutesy marketing than the actual quality.

I'm sure it's great if you have very young, pore-free skin, but I'm 31 and have a few large pores and fine lines on my cheeks. This product makes them seem 10X larger and is totally unflattering; the effect is almost grotesque, even used in tiny amounts.

To be honest, I paid 15.50 for this and think it was worth a few pounds at the most. I also bought a shimmery pink highlighting powder from my local supermarket for 99p and much prefer the effect it gives to my cheekbones. Supermodel in a bottle? I think not!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2008 7:02:00 AM More reviews by oliviaw96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product it is perfect for a godess like glow for a night out. I also bought this in the realness of concealers kit so it came in a perfect handbag sized bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by dharbo

There is really nothing negative I can say about this highlighter. It is lightweight and easy to blend. I use it on the bridge of my nose and under the brow bone and it looks awesome. I sometimes mix a tiny amount with my tinted moisturizer to get an all over glow. Because such a small amount is needed this lasts forever.