December 18, 2014 | 827 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by shimmer10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A decent drugstore package. I received this as a gift and I don't have oily skin so I didn't see much change there. It blends well, has an exact colour match for me, and no caking. The packaging is annoyng and tedious and just frustrates me. I probably won't repurchase but it was fun to try and was very decent.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, great product for oily skin! I have oily skin and generally have to blot about 3 times a day. Not so with this powder. It never looks cakey or powdery like my Make Up Forever HD powder can. I definitely prefer this powder over the HD, especially for the price. I took off one lippie because I have only been using this for a few days and am not sure how my skin will react during the long run. The only thing I dislike about this product is the packaging. It's got a weird twisty lid and the powder puff is underneath the actual powder. It's not a big deal, but the packing could use some improvement. Overall, great product and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by littlemissrebel

i am in love with this product it feels so good when i put it on and it makes my skin look amazing and i always get people asking me what makeup i use and i tell them i use the maybelline dream matte mousse conclear the foundation and of course the powder and i would highly recommend it to any one and i love the packing the cheapest place to get it is at Walmart

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best powder hands down for combo skin. I have been using it since it 1st debuted and love it, I can touch up without looking cakey. Highly recommend, even though I generally stay away from drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Ivy_Tamwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I was looking for something to mattify my Anthelios 45 (which makes me look like I rubbed Vaseline on my face). I use this in Fair and it mattifies beautifully all day and gives me a polished look without caking. Wonderful stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by diva410pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product! i have combination skin and it lasts all day without a primer! it is very cheap and you can buy it at drugstores! this is my go to powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by annakimla

This product works for me much better than powders of luxurious brands. Tried all of them. Maybelline gives a nice coverage over my foundation. It does not block the pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by staronstage89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this powder! I have really oily skin, so it used to get all shiny during the day, but when I use this it stays perfectly matte. It doesn't have any coverage, so no matter how much you put on, it never looks cakey. I use it everyday over my foundation, and it gives my skin a really nice finish. I recommend this product to anyone with oily skin because it will fix that problem! I will definitely be repurchasing this powder!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sparklefaceface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The Good:
- Blends nicely with blusher.
- A nice sheer coverage.

The Bad:
- The packaging. It gets really tedious opening and closing it. Maybe I'm just lazy though.
- Doesn't seem to set the foundation as well as I would like it too.

The Detail:
- This isn't the best powder I have ever used, but its not terrible.
I like this powder personally, I think blusher blends with it really nicely.
I used 'rose ivory' which happened to be far too fair for my skin, which I found odd, as the ivory's usually fit my skin tone perfectly, it was kind of like I just rubbed talc in my face, but of course, thats more my fault for not paying closer attention to which ivory I picked up haha.
Otherwise I liked it. Not the best powder ever, but its decent.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by kar212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I have soo many powders, but this one doesn't really stand out as being anything amazing in terms of setting foundation. But the reason i love this is because throughout the day i like to blot the excess oil away, and then I use a powder. Usually i just use this as a touch up powder. The reason i dont use it as a setting powder is because it doesnt give any extra coverage, it is very sheer. If you usually use a translusent powder over your foundation, this will be perfect for you.

Overall a very good touch up powder in my opinion. will buy again