December 21, 2014 | 1034 users online

Liquid - Make Up For Ever - Face & Body Liquid Make Up

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by MermaidBlue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it!! I love the texture, ability to build coverage; I even love the scent!!! I will repurchase this fab item when my bottle runs out. Very happy about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2005 3:27:00 PM More reviews by fenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this product since I was introduced to it online by some wonderful a.fer eons back and haven't looked back since.

Oh How do I love thee. Let me count thy ways.

Watery, almost non-textured gel that takes a while to get used to blend but the results are so so amazingly fantastic I wish I could coat my entire body with this supremely awesome foundation. The finish is dewy and great for all skin types except the very dry and the very oily. I buy it in the 150ml size because it's so much cheaper where I live. And the newest color #20 is a gorgeous neutral extremely pale shade. Just the way I like it.

Friends comment that this foundation is for peeps with already good skin, but I disagree. To each her own. =x

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2005 6:54:00 PM More reviews by shontay07108

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a "blah" product for me. The color didn't exactly match, but not too terrible. What made me return it was the perfume scent. I cannot stand foundations with a strong scent!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2005 9:01:00 PM More reviews by celticrose

It's a great foundation, so light and natural looking! It holds super well in summer days as well as in winter. I love it but I had absolutely no luck in finding the right color for my skin tone. I'm an NC20-25. The ones I tried were either too pink or too white. I'm gona try again to find my color. Crossing my fingers!!!!!
EDIT: Not only I can't find my colour, if I want to I'd have to mix a few together and that's very annoying. Also, the glass bottle without a pump is highly impractical. And the product smells bad. This doesn't mean it's not a good foundation, because it is, but it's not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2005 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kellidcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought mine in the color #20. I love this foundation! I have pale skin and have some rosacea especially on my nose (I usually look like the red nose reindeer) and this covers it pretty well. I say the coverage is medium. The key is to add layers. I have dry skin and this foundation adds moisture to my skin. My skin feels silky smooth not sticky and it drys rather quickly and really easy to blend! Once I am finished my complexion looks perfect as if I didn't have any makeup on at all. Wonderful Product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2005 2:32:00 PM More reviews by jaimiew

I am in love with this foundation! I have been on a quest to find a good one for my very pale skin as most seem to sit on top and look too yellow or pink. Well #2 is perfection! I find it works best if i put some on lightly than do another light layer as well than let it sit for 2 minutes.

you can't even tell I have anything on!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2005 5:46:00 PM More reviews by delicateflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm already on my second bottle of this. After using this foundation, I can't stand any of the others. This one looks like natural skin when used over a primer. I use number 20, which is a perfect match for my warm ppp skin. It evens everything out. I have combo skin. Coverage is light but I still prefer that over the mask look. If you really don't want anyone to see your foundation, this is one of the best options. It doesn't change colour. However I don't think it's ideal for mature skin because it doesn't help with fine lines.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2005 12:23:00 PM More reviews by oksanush

My skin was very dry and uncomfortable after using this product.
My skin is combinational, and I think this foundation is for oily/very oily skin, or for very hot summer weather.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2005 2:29:00 AM More reviews by divineviandi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! After wearing this product on my face all day I have a wonderful glow to my face. It's a light, superb product. My skin is a healthy feature rather than a canvas for makeup.

I have a tendancy to break outs - and have avoided foundations usually because of this, however this product has no comeodogenic effect. lovely. Colour match isn't perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 8:11:00 PM More reviews by bronze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best of the best!!!
I am not a huge foundation fan as I have flawless skin, but when I am going out and want to look that extra bit amazing, this not only evens out skin tone and gives you a nice polished look, is just warms up your complexion and you look radiant and glowing. The only problem is it has no oil control and on my combination skin that can be slightly bad, but otherwise I love it for glam nights out!!!