Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 12/20/2006 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I still cannot understand why people like this mascara. It is so wet that it straightens my lashes out, takes forever to dry and smears very easily. By the afternoon, I lok like a racoon, and my contacts feel speckled.
This stuff sucks.

on 12/19/2006 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I know magazines rave about it, but I did not find it all that great. It clumped right off. It did not do anything that a much cheaper mascara would not do.

on 12/18/2006 4:34:00 AM

This is one of the best mascara I have used so far, though I wouldn't call it perfect either, but it's the best one I have used compare to other mascaras. I didn't dried out my lashes, it make them darker and thicker and it didn't really smudges as much as the other mascaras I've tried, though it did smudge a little bit under my eyes, and it seems to be a bit tough to remove but I guess most makeup are.

on 12/11/2006 12:19:00 AM

Definetely adds length to my lashes but makes them very dry and crispy. Can somebody say spider lashes?? My lashes look like a mess after applying this! not worth the price and will not be purchasing again.

on 12/8/2006 1:42:00 PM

Love this product and is probably my fave mascara of all time!
I have sparse, thin lashes of medium length. It is the Definicils brush that does it for me -- it catches and surrounds each lash with mascara, so I don't always need to comb it down with my metal-tooth lash brush. Like the name says, it defines. I use something else if I want volume (like Fatale), but that requires a lot more work because it needs to be brushed out. But not my Definicils. This is something I can easily reapply at the office before heading out to dinner/drinks. Love it! I'd give it 5 lippies if it did not flake off as much, though a coat of Cils Booster beforehand can lessen that problem.
Next, I'm going to try their Pro package with the curved wand... continued >>

on 12/7/2006 3:56:00 PM

I don't know why I keep trying to find something in Lancome that I like. I bought this mascara b/c the SA told me this is the best selling mascara in the world. So I bought it as I am on a never ending spree to find the best mascara. I hate this mascara. It is the absolute worst mascara I have ever tried. I have very short blond eyelashes and this did nothing for them. My husband keeps asking me what is wrong with my eyes as it just doesn't do anything. Oh well off I go still looking.......

I have naturally long eyelashes, (not overly long but I’m happy with them). They are not overly thick either, but I’ve got plenty and I could never complain. Now, what this mascara does is really incredible however, it makes my eyelashes look as though they were photo-shopped to go into a fashion magazine! I love the way it separates and makes them look even fuller, thicker, longer and more voluminous – this mascara is fantastic. It goes on very clean, never smudging, flaking or clumping: (I hate it when mascara clumps). The ease with which I can remove this at the end of the day was a deal sealer for me. It comes off without any difficulty, without leaving any streaks on my face or remnants on my lashes. The price for this ‘miracle’ is well worth what you get in the end.

on 12/3/2006 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I do not understand all the hype with this mascara. I have read that this is the #1 selling mascara, so I finally gave in and paid the high price. This is no better than any drugstore mascara, in fact it's worse. It does give some seperation to the lashes, which make my thin lashes look thinner. It adds NO volume or length. Back to Belk it goes, I will stick w/ the much cheaper, better drugstore brands.

on 11/29/2006 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not worth the money. This is everything I hate in a mascara - it flakes, it clumps and it smudges.

on 11/24/2006 7:28:00 PM

This product made my lashes instantly clump. They looked then and crisy like spider legs, which made them look short and its supposed to be a legthening mascara. If you want nice thick long curly lashes use maybelline full and soft one coat then curl. When they're a dry they'll still be soft so comb and curl again, then use Shiseido base and another coat of maybelline right after. You'll have long thich lashes that will hold the curl all day. It's amazing! I know definicils was a lengthening product not a thickening product but thick lashes look longer because it defines the entire length of the lash, so defined thickening is what you really want.

Popular Mascaras