July 29, 2014 | 1986 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2006 12:08:00 AM More reviews by selmf

Received as GWP. This is awful stuff, clumps lashes together and flakes off.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by txgirlygirl

This is a really good mascara for an every-day, natural-but-polished work look. It has incredible staying power (and I work outside in the hot sun for part of the day)...It never runs or smudges, and it removes easily at the end of the day. That said, it does not volumize at all, so all in all I would say there are better mascaras out there, especially for the money (Clinique's High Impact is my current fave). I only like this mascara when it comes GWP. When I bought it for its ridiculous full price (about $22), the super-long tube dries out before you can even get halfway through it. I use it till it's gone when I get it GWP, tho. Very dependpable but not very exciting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2006 4:19:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

I got a little tube of this in a GWP so I gave it a try. I normally wear Hypnose and am very devoted to it, but I really like this mascara too. It doesn't really volumize, just defines and lengthens. It's great for when I want a more casual, everyday look instead of the dramatic false-eyelash look I get from Hypnose. Definicils lasts all day and I've had no trouble with it smudging or flaking. Another very nice product from Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2006 6:08:00 PM More reviews by liz2286

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is great! It lengthens and volumizes at the same time. It doesn't really clump. So far this is my favorite mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 10:22:00 PM More reviews by tiramisu2c

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a GREAT mascara. I got this as a GWP and loved the way it made my lashes look. I have seriously tried almost every mascara out there and this one just defines and lengthens lashes to an extreme. I guess there are those "fibers" in this formula, but you can't even see them as opposed to the drug store ones that have the fibers that flake off.
This mascara is great. I wish it was a little bit more volumizing, but I just got Flextencils as a GWP so I'm going to try that one as well.
My major complaint is that it costs $22. That to me is insane to charge for mascara, but I'll probably still repurchase cause it's that great. If length is what you crave...do it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ewiggs26

I've heard raves about this mascara, so I thought I would give it a try. It has potential with volumizing, but I find that it clumps too quickly. I normally use Christian Dior Catwalk, and I never run into clumping problems no matter how many times I go over my lashes.
I think I'm gonna stick with my HG mascara after all.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2006 7:48:00 PM More reviews by jentalkin2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's OK. I also had heard great things about it, so I bought it. It wasn't all I was expecting. I guess it's not meant to be a thickening mascara, though. All it did for me was create super long "spider leg" lashes, which were kinda scary. I guess that's what it's meant to do, though, so you gotta give 'em credit!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2006 10:48:00 AM More reviews by tracita

I love it!! This mascara has lengthened my lashes more than any other brand I've tried. It doesn't really thicken them but that wasn't my main reason for trying this...my lashes are short and I would like some major length, which Definicils gives me. No clumping, no smudging, comes off easily with my Purity cleanser and for how it works, I think the price is right (I paid around $15). It's a keeper!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2006 1:46:00 PM More reviews by kittypuppy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of the better mascaras I've tried. I just got this in a sample size and have been using it every day. I'm considering buying a full size of it, that's how good it is! It lengthens and seperates all my lashes and does not clump at all. It makes them look very long and smooth. It doesn't really thicken or volumize them, if that's what you're looking for, but if you already have relatively long, full lashes, it does a wonderful job defining them and making them dark and beautiful. It has not smudged on me once yet, and it washes off easily with just soap and water, which I find to be a major plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2006 11:11:00 PM More reviews by beautyxobsessed

So, I'm on my second tube of this stuff.
LOVELOVELOVE it.
I've been asked if I was wearing false eyelashes. Hahhah.
Anyway, Definicils is the besttttt.
No clumps!