July 30, 2014 | 984 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2002 1:56:00 AM More reviews by BarbaraN

To sum it up in one word: Wow! This is like eternal youth in a gold pen - instantly brightens up the eye area and removes 10 years! The MUA hype proved to be all true and can't believe I didn't purchase this sooner! All 5's for this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2002 9:51:00 PM More reviews by blyss

When they first opened up the counter at Holts, I was really hesistant because it took over my cK counter. Regardless of that, i did manage to check out the Touche Eclat. I was very hesistant of this because it only had 2 shades and the #1 (lighter skin tone) is a pink colour! Trust me when I say that I was highly skeptical and I voiced my opinion of it when the MA was putting it on me. Wow, was I ever surprised. The texture is very silky and the colour literally blend into your skin tone. It has sheer coverage but due to the 'reflective' properties of it, it does amazingly well on dark circles. All in all, it is one of the best concealors I ever used... even the heavy gold metal container makes it feel like luxury. It is definetely worth while to try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2002 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Carrie

This is the holy grail for those with under eye circles. This is the only product I have tried that does not look heavy or set in wrinkles (yuck!). I have used this for years and will continue to do so. Although it is expensive a tube lasts about 6 months for me with daily use so it is well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2002 6:00:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW!! This is one great concealer and worth evry cent of the 37.00 it costs. It doesn't irritate my eye area, and makes my eyes looked refreshed & bright. I use it underneath and on top from lashes to brow. The color blends perfectly with my skin. I have the lighter color, the darker has more pink in it. This goes on white and has cool tone to it. Unscented, which I like too.
The tube is a pretty gold with a clicker on the bottom to dispense. If you have very dark circles, this may not work for you, although it does a decent job of covering, it's not a heavy concealer. It is moisturizing but not oily .
You should clean the brush with antibacterial soap and dip in alcohol about once a week to get rid of any stale residue or bacteria because I have heard others complain the brush gets smelly but I have never had this occcur.
I can't rave enough about this, it is in a class by itself in my opinion!This is one item that when I am out, I imediately order a couple. One bad thing is you can't tell when you are getting low. You go to use it one morning and you are out. The clicker won't work when it is empty. One tube lasts me about 6 months. It just takes a little to doa miraculous job.
If you want to save a few dollars with free shipping and no sales tax, you can order this from strawberry.net.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2002 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely love it.
I use it as highlighter or concealer or as a pick me up midday while at work. The price is steep but it lasts me a long time and works like a dream. no cakeyness, super natural coverage.
not for dark circles. Excellent on lids before e/s.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2001 12:43:00 PM More reviews by makeupu

I had to find out what everyone was talking about! This is a very light coverage concealer for all skin types and it covers beautifully without looking cakey. Expensive, but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2001 10:40:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

This is one of the few products I use nearly every day. I've repurchased it 3 or 4 times, which speaks for itself. Not really a concealer for obvious discolorations, it just covers up regular minor differences in skin tone, and brightens up wherever you apply it almost imperceptibly. I use it on undereyes, top lip, brow bone, anywhere I need that little lift really. An exact color match is not critical, because you apply this product lightly for a translucent effect. Heavy application gives a cakey, unnatural look, and will crease easily too. I find the original shade fine for my fair cool-neutral skin, and I think anyone other than those with pronounced yellow or dark tones should be OK with this too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2001 9:39:00 PM More reviews by pandalai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Convenience is 1 big selling point .. just press the end of the tube (like a pen) and just apply ..

But sad to say ... the concealer is only good for pple with minor skin imperfection .. i have acne and scars ... this product does little to conceal them ...

But the texture of the concealer is good ... :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2001 5:53:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

The packaging is ADORABLE, though dirty fingers should not hold the cool gold tube ;)
It's a novel idea, but I have found other concealers that work just as well (if not better). It's pretty sheer, so this is not for you if you're after coverage. It's a cute compact product, but don't spend so much money on it when there are cheaper alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2001 6:00:00 PM More reviews by NYer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally, I found an undereye concealer that works and DOES NOT CAKE. Caution- You must clean the brush with alcohol regularly or it may mildew and smell nasty.
Also for the other 2 ladies that didn't like theirs: there are 2 colors. A pink based and a yellow based. Stay away from the pink one, that can't match anyones skin.
All in all Touche Eclat (yellow) is one of the best finds in years and I'll continue to buy it.