December 17, 2014 | 1813 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2002 5:02:00 PM More reviews by BonnieV

I have dark circles and I didn't feel that this did that much to hide them by itself. On top of my concealer it was nice. After having it one month I opened it to find mold in the brush. YUCK. I returned it and will never buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2002 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Maxie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice choice if you want light coverage. It really makes my under eye circles disappear. However, it would not be enough to hide really dark circles. The finish is very nice--not matte or greasy. It just looks soft. No cakiness, no smearing of eye makeup. It's the best I've found for under eye concealing. I'm not sure how the color would work on everyone, but for my pale, pink skin the color works fine. The click pen is a neutral in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2002 11:24:00 PM More reviews by lilou

Wonderful concealer! I use it for lightening the under eye area, my eyelids and covering red marks. It lightens up my skin beautifully. But! Too expensive for the amount you get + you can't know how much is left. I bought it at duty free price for 30$, hmm...and I'll buy it again hmm.. I just can't live without it anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2002 4:50:00 AM More reviews by lockheart

I have dark undereye circles, so decided to try Touche Eclat. What can I say? Wow! This stuff is great! As the MA at YSL said to me: "it has a lightbulb effect on the skin". It does exactly that, and when I use it on my circles, they seem to disappear. -Even my friends noticed the difference, and thats really saying something! I also sometimes use a bit of it on my eyelid to 'lighten up' the area. Looks wonderful. My only complaint is while the gold tube packaging is certainly pretty, I would prefer it if I could see how much I have left of it! Though I've had it for 6 months so far, it has shown no signs of running out yet. :) I wouldn't really use this to cover blemishes, because it doesn't seem 'thick' enough. Overall, I am one happy customer :).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2002 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product a long time! I really love it... my dark circles are not too dark, but this really highlights the undereye area, and I also use it on my eyelids, which can get dark as well. Easy to blend, and the pen lasts a long time, and looks pretty!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2002 11:42:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A middling rating from me for this one. I agree with a couple of the reviewers below - if you have industrial-strength circles as I do, this isn't the stuff. Too sheer. BUT it works beautifully on the lid to even out color. With a little powder dusted on, your lids are ready to go, or they're ready for shadow. For that use, I'd buy it again - but not at the price they charge in the States! $37? Is Yves drinking more than Champagne?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2002 1:40:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful highlighting concealor. I use it with my UD CLoud Cover under my eyes and the circles seem to fade away. It does a little better job than the Revlon version. Now if I dont run out of this as fast as the Revlon, this is a definite staple.

UPDATE: This lasts signicantly longer than the Revlon as I don't have to use as much so in the long run this actually ends up being cheaper than the Revlon. I go through 2 or more of the Revlon in the time it takes me to use 1 of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2002 1:56:00 AM More reviews by BarbaraN

To sum it up in one word: Wow! This is like eternal youth in a gold pen - instantly brightens up the eye area and removes 10 years! The MUA hype proved to be all true and can't believe I didn't purchase this sooner! All 5's for this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2002 9:51:00 PM More reviews by blyss

When they first opened up the counter at Holts, I was really hesistant because it took over my cK counter. Regardless of that, i did manage to check out the Touche Eclat. I was very hesistant of this because it only had 2 shades and the #1 (lighter skin tone) is a pink colour! Trust me when I say that I was highly skeptical and I voiced my opinion of it when the MA was putting it on me. Wow, was I ever surprised. The texture is very silky and the colour literally blend into your skin tone. It has sheer coverage but due to the 'reflective' properties of it, it does amazingly well on dark circles. All in all, it is one of the best concealors I ever used... even the heavy gold metal container makes it feel like luxury. It is definetely worth while to try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2002 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Carrie

This is the holy grail for those with under eye circles. This is the only product I have tried that does not look heavy or set in wrinkles (yuck!). I have used this for years and will continue to do so. Although it is expensive a tube lasts about 6 months for me with daily use so it is well worth it.