Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

I continue to buy this pressed powder by Rimmel, Its great for setting your foundation and definitely will keep your face looking matte and flawless. I have brought this product in the shade #Transparent about 6 times now and will continue to buy this product.
This is the only shade I have tried however I would say their Stay Matte Powder would be consistant in quality to #Transparent.
Very Happy!

I brought Rimmels "Stay Matte Pressed Powder" in "#Transparent" as a repurchase, I have brought this product many times and for one reason, Because it is a great pressed powder to set your liquid foundation
...
[Pros]
- Great for setting (Liquid) foundation
- Doesn't cake on
- Gives your foundation extra/more coverage
- Comes in a range of shades
- Easy to apply
- Good/Affordable price
- Same consistant quality every time

...
[Cons]
- Packaging lets this great product down in looks
- Packaging is not greatly secure, Top can lift off easily if in handbag
...
Overall I would buy this product again, This product has blown me away with how great it is, You must try this product you won't be disappointed, this product exceeded my expectations. The only negatives about this product is the packaging, But thats me being super fussy.

Great product. It has some coverage, got it in translucent. Keeps me matte for about 2-3 hours. Bad thing is it has shimmers in it that are noticeable in sunlight and the packaging sucks.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love love love this powder! I have the translucent shade and it puts the finishing touch on my foundation and prevents oil. The only thing I don't like is the packaging; it doesn't ever completely "click" closed.

This really does look amazing on. It makes my skin look flawless! I use it as a setting powder for my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation, and it works fabulously! It keeps my face looking matte and soft all day! On hot days, i can touch up, and it applies smoothly without being the least bit 'cake' like - not even if you pack it on like wallpaper. On it's own, it doesn't cover blemishes, but it does eliminate shine and oil, and provide a slight matte effect. I have combination skin, and am prone to pimples, yet this product keeps my oil at bay, and doesn't break me out. Bonus!

The only thing i would complain about, is the packaging.
What absolute @$%&* genius put this together? The powder itself doesn't come with a puff or anything (which isn't that bad, considering they're normally pathetic excuses for 'puffs' anyway). The casing itself looks like cheap plastic, probably because it is, but even us ladies on a strict budget don't want to feel cheap.. And to top it all off, the lid is flimsy, you have to tape it down or something if you want to carry it around with you... if not, then your lovely bag will resemble something out of a horror movie. Literally.

However, it's absolutely wonderful powder, which definately makes up for the packaging in my books.
I will be purchasing again :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i have a love-hate relationship with this powder. it breaks me out but ONLY if i use it alone.
if i use it over liquid foundation it doesnt break me out at all.
when i used to use it alone with a kabuki or the elf powder brush it left a nice finish with light coverage.
as a setting powder it keeps me matte almost all day and doesn't make me look cakey at all. :)
i would recomend this product.

I like this powder. It's not life-changing but it leaves my skin matte but not powdery so I still have a glow. The packaging is fine, the lid has never fallen off in my makeup bag but I don't think I'd trust it in my purse since it doesn't screw/snap on securely. This powder goes pretty fast because I don't think you get a whole lot of product but it's so cheap, I don't mind. I would repurchase.

Really great finishing powder. My only complaint is the packaging. It would have been nice if it came in more travel-friendly packaging.

Great powder!! It gives a great finish!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

okay so when i got this i immediately started wearing it the next day i thought it did a great job on keeping the oil away for several hours but over the week i noticed that I'm breaking out more than usual i came to the conclusion that the only thing i've been wearing ll over my face all week was the powder so i found thaat it broke me out...i am very acne prone and oily so never buy this

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Awesome product, sucky packaging.
the powder is very fine, it does not look cakey at all, makes my skin look flawless and it smells pretty good too :)
too bad that freakin lid wont stay in place, which makes it pretty difficult to have it on the go, but oh well, still a great product!

Video Reviews & Tutorials