Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 5/30/2003 1:28:00 AM

My derm suggested that I use Dove, since it's so gentle. Since then, I've gone through many bars of soap. It cleans my skin without making it feel tight or dry. It's inexpensive & doesn't aggravate my oilyness. Good stuff here.

on 5/29/2003 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i will always be loyal to dove. fancy-schmancy body cleansers will never do the job like this little soap, oops excuse me, "beauty bar."

on 5/28/2003 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I simply love this soap! The only inexpensive soap that doesn't dry my skin. In addition, it's easy to access whenever I need it.

on 5/26/2003 12:46:00 PM

An undisputed Holy Grail.

on 5/25/2003 5:31:00 AM

MY HG soap. Soft, smells great and moisturizing , but hey didn't the bar get smaller??? Buy on sale.

on 5/23/2003 9:25:00 PM

This is the only bath soap I use! Been using this since I was an itty bitty girl! Smells wonderful and doesn't dry out my skin! rich, creamy lather! nice! Won't use anything else! #1 in bar soaps!!

on 5/19/2003 3:39:00 AM

The best great stuff. I like sensitive skin or regular. Makes you soft.

on 5/8/2003 8:01:00 PM

Can't beat the price and does miracles for my dry itchy legs and arms. leaves a residue tho and has an old lady smell. With that price I should just sit down and take it.. i know.

on 4/28/2003 7:46:00 PM

Makes my skin smell better than any soap EVER. The most wonderful soap I could hope for.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

hate this product cuz it's too damn moisturizing. doesn't feel like my body is clean afterwards. try jerkens bar, it's the best if you want to be squeaky clean.