Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 9/3/2003 11:14:00 PM

I don't know how I lived before I discovered this stuff in my early 30's. Definitely meant for those with normal to dry skin. It cleans your skin without overstirpping and you can get a wonderful shave with it. Versatile, fantastic.

on 8/24/2003 6:00:00 AM

I found this just so-so when used on my face, but it makes a GREAT hand soap!! It makes my hands really soft and moisturized, and feels distinctly different to the other harsh hand washes out there.

on 8/21/2003 9:26:00 PM

The best soap in the world...It's not really a "soap" in the sense that it strips your skin...This is so good at keeping skin clear and clean. I've used Dove, along with other super expensive products and Dove is the best(along with Dermalogica) A true classic and cheap as hell.

on 8/8/2003 10:57:00 PM

This is my all time favorite soap! I love the way it makes my skin so smooth and soft. I use this for my face too and it has never caused any new breakouts. You just can't beat the just-washed-with-dove feeling!

I love this soap. It doesn't tighten or dry out my skin nd it's sensitive enough for me. Other soaps give me infections but this one is jsut right!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've blown so much cash on expensive face washes for years and all this time, the only thing I ever needed was the Dove Beauty Bar.

It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. Not greasy from being over moisturized. I love it. continued >>

on 7/30/2003 11:32:00 PM

The beauty bar is great. I love how it smells and makes my face and body so soft. It's also very cheap. =)

on 7/28/2003 6:41:00 PM

I love dove soap!! It smmels great and has a moisterizer in it!! It makes my skin soft and it's great for sensitive skin!!

on 7/21/2003 3:55:00 AM

Dove soaps are the only soaps used in my home! My boyfriend (now husband) grew up using Dove soaps so when we moved in together he insisted we buy it. I love the way it makes my skin feel so soft and healthy. I won't use this soap on my face ( I have sensitive and acne prone skin) but my skin has never been softer! GOOD BUY!

on 7/15/2003 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! How could I pass this up for so long? I just recently became a fan of Dove Nutrium body wash, so when I went to pick some up I picked up a tiny travel size bar of this soap to try on my face. My face is sensitive and acne-prone, and I usually buy a Neutrogena liquid wash for the face. I cannot believe how much I love this classic soap! I think it smells wonderful, like childhood, and it makes my skin feel so soft. Best of all, it seems to have helped clear my skin (even my blackheads) and didn't irritate me in the least. I will never use anything else to cleanse my face when something this cheap and easily accessible works so well!