November 23, 2014 | 1641 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by katiegreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product because I ran out of my Maybelline Fit Me foundation. I'm a huge fan of Maybelline products so I figured their BB cream would be as good as their other products. I was SO wrong. This product has done absolutely nothing for my skin. It was oily, and had little to no coverage. I found I had to use more concealer to cover all my skin imperfections because the BB cream didn't cover anything. I will not be purchasing this product again, I'll just go back to my foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

edit: I removed a lippie because it doesn´t last long, anda doesn´t seem to help my skin at all.
the problem with this product is color. the light shade is too dark, I think it´s not a perfect match for anyone under NC25 (or N3). I´m NC20 and I find it a little dark and as others have said peachy. On the good side I love the texture, as is not so thick as other bb creams I Know, and the high spf.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lorena88

I hate wearing foundation and wanted to find something less heavy and something more natural looking. I have sensitive skin so a lot of foundations make me break out. I saw this bb cream in Walmart and decided to try it. I wore it the next day and I like the coverage, not too much but enough to cover any redness or small blemishes. By the middle of the day my skin was pretty oily. It didn't last all day either but to be honest I wasn't really expecting it to seeing as its not a full coverage foundation, more of a tinted moisturizer type thing. The next day I woke up and I had 3 new pimples. Ugh. I used it again probably 3 other times and every time it broke me out. I won't be using it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by sonnyp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't usually buy Maybelline products with the exception of their excellent mascaras as their foundations have broken me out in the past. I found their BB cream to be surprisingly good. I was sort of expecting a repackaged tinted moisturiser but it performs better than your average tinted moisturiser in that it covers quite well without looking unnatural. I tend to use it on days when I don't feel like wearing foundation or any other makeup as it makes my skintone more even. It doesn't help much with oil control but then again I wasn't expecting it to.

I thought it was a tad expensive for a small-ish tube but I would buy this again if there was a sale!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by mpp08

I found it to be runny. I mix it with primer and it goes on better. I found that I prefer the Loreal Youth Code BB Cream better.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Ayriel123

I didn't expect anything more than a tinted moisturizer when i bought this. With that being really my only expectation (and minimal coverage) it has been pretty amazing so far. I bought it to replace my foundation because for the most part my skin has cleared up so i didn't need as much coverage. So far it hasn't broken me out like most products. Hopefully it keeps up the good work!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by jananaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was so excited to try this BB cream, but found it pretty underwhelming. I found it to be a very light and pretty average tinted moisturizer. The pros are that it's not at all heavy, and went on fresh and smooth. The cons were that it provided very minimal coverage and the color variety was not as good as other Maybelline products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by pwncahontas

was looking for semi sheer coverage and this is pretty good. if you have pale skin and light freckles this is good for not covering them up.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Liquidbubble03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

So here I am checking out this product. It blends to my skin without too much pink or too much yellow. "Just right" Said Goldilocks. I'm sold. So i get it home, wore it while out on a summer evening. So far so good. Put it on the following morning... hmmm not nearly as nice, but not bad. Try gain the next morning...still not sure why i'm not loving it as much. Try again another evening... not getting better.

Then finally it happened... an angry and sore red pimple on my cheek?! The driest part of my face had this huge and deep whitehead. *cue dramatic music* NOOOOOOOOOoooo.... So I skipped it, the next day the oily part of my face began to dot with smaller but equally enraged pimples. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really amazing. I have a habit of sleeping through my alarm clock, to the point where I only have ten minutes to shower, do makeup and hair, and get out the door. So I picked this up at Walmart because it can replace foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen... I LOVE IT. It provides light coverage, and is super moisturizing!

UPDATE 1/20/13: After owning it for a few months, the product leftin the bottle suddenly turned dark orange! Will NOT be repurchasing.