April 24, 2014 | 1820 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ccorrechet

it gives a nice light to medium coverage, i definitely see a difference in my pores when i where this, it blurs them out like the product claims to do. this is a wonderful product for the summer time and maybe even for winter if you live in Florida like i do. deff. worth a try :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by WindowKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I deffinately like this one out of the three "BB CREAMS" that Garnier, L'oreal, and Maybelline, have put out. This one has more of a coverage I like without being actaul makeup, and it really feels nice. (except the really hot and humid days it melted right off) But all in all this one I'll buy again for my lazy days!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by SmoochySatan

Well i gave the sample a go and since my face sometimes is very oily this time i gave it a go and i loved it. It makes me look natural though since when i blush my cheeks turn red i didn't like that since u could notice i was red.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by candiedlilac

I tried a sample of this and I loved it (light/medium). I dislike powder and heavy foundations and I've always had an issue finding drugstore products that are not too pink/orange toned. The BB cream was extremely natural looking but provided better coverage than a tinted moisturizer. You would still probably want to use concealer if you have blemishes, but I DEFINITELY recommend replacing foundation with this stuff as it is healthier for the skin and only about $8.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by kat123enh

I used a sample of this from 17 magazine. I have oily to combination skin and this made my face so oily!! Not sure if it's because the color is too light for me because in pictures, this made my face look like it was packed with powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by CCgirl

Not a good experience. On my skin it seemed fine, but I have sensitive skin so it burned going on. Also, it smells like something horrible. It doesn't brighten your skin tone, and it looks thick along the side of your face. Not buying again, yuck.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by PicturePerfect0814

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love everything that's Maybelline! The Medium/Deep goes perfectly with my skin, it made it look softer, brighter,blurred my acne mark but gentle enough to still see my moles. It didn't cause me to break out like L'oreal's bb cream either.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Julia805

I actually really like this. I have problem skin and frankly I'm tired of covering up with heavy foundation because sometimes I feel it makes things look worse! I got this and I feel it did a great job at evening things out without looking like heavy makeup. It won't cover up a large pimple but that's what concealer is for. It's easy to spread on your face too-great consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by BethanyIce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My new HG product in my makeup bag! I have always have mild acne that have resulted in acne scars/marks so full coverage heavy foundation were what i always grabbed off of the shelves. I'm always buying new makeup just to try it out especially foundations but since i have been tanning for the past couple weeks and my acne and scars were less noticeable i really wanted a more lighweight face product. The pretty packaging is what caught my eye and then the awesome reviews ade me buy! It only takes about 30 seconds to apply and it feels so fresh and light just like lotion! No, it doesn't totally cover my imperfections but it does give a beautiful dewy complextion to your skin and really does blur imperfections like it claims to! My face no longer feels sticky half way through the day and i no longer worry about having streaks or an orange face, This BB cream has gien me so much more confidence and since buying it i feel like i can pull off the "Natural look" Please try this, it's worth the $8 i promise!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by onethousandcurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been on and off looking for a tinted moisturizer - before you get all disgruntled, yes, I know this is technically not ONLY that. It's better!

Packaging - standard squeeze tube, durable, no complaints here. It's very often ended up at the bottom of the tote bag I use for school and has survived the crushing forces of my laptop, binder, etc.

Quantity - I wish you got more product for the price, but honestly I like it too much to call it a "rip off." But yes, it's quite a small tube.

Range of shades - afraid it's not all that stellar in this department. I think there are 5 or 6 shades? That said, the consistency of the product is thin enough that you can probably get away with it. I usually don't match too easily and I've found Medium to be perfect for summer and I'm pretty confident Light/Medium will be a great shade as my tan fades in winter.

Quality - now this is where I was highly skeptical. I'll go through each of the "8-in-1" claims:

Blurs imperfections - YES it does! This alone is totally worth buying it. The product is sheer and thin in consistency but boy does it work above and beyond in this area. Granted, you can still see that I have acne (very mild), but you need to pay attention to find it. That's without foundation (own it but never wear it) or concealer (own it but never wear it). Remember, it BLURS, not COVERS.

Brightens - not entirely sure about this, as I've never noticed or received compliments to this effect. But my skin does definitely look smoother and more even. (Okay I just looked at the list again after writing this point, and the very next two claims were "smooths" and "evens skin tone" - just shows you how awesome it is).

Evens skin tone - big YES.

Smooths - another big YES.

Hydrates - yes, and maybe it does this a little too well. I find myself just a tad, and I do mean just a tiny bit, oilier right after applying, but I blot and I'm good to go. However, it does impart that nice dewy sheen so it's not all bad.

Enhances - this is such a vague claim I won't even go there. Yes, it enhances??

Protects with SPF 30 - I use this on top of sunscreen anyway, but obviously it's SPF 30.

Use - what I love about this is that it's SO quick and easy to use. I don't use foundation or even concealer because I'm busy, lazy, and frankly have never developed the skill it takes to apply either in the most effective way. THIS little wonder I just apply with my hands like any face lotion, and it looks flawless every time. My only annoyance is that if I apply it early in the day, I may need to slap more on in the afternoon. But this is completely fine with me considering 1) the tube is small and easy to travel with and 2) it takes 30 seconds to apply.

I've been using it for 2 weeks and haven't noticed additional breakouts or other irritations at all. It's very light going on.

Bottom line: Would repurchase it again in a heartbeat.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No