December 20, 2014 | 1386 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by ajkeys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

On the one hand I like this product, but on the other hand I don't think it's worth the price. I am lucky not to have bad acne so I basically use this concealer for my under eye circles. There really isn't that much noticeable coverage I see. If anything it looks cakey and defines bags more if you use too much. It's also hard to get the perfect amount because it always pumps out too much. I use it every now and then, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Knrc389

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I was looking for something to cover up my acne after i broke out from a bad reaction to a medication and my forehead was filled with pimples.they were very red. I bought this and it covers them up GREAT! ive had no bad reaction from them it has not made my pimples worse and it LASTS! worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-Very good coverage. I'd say it's medium that can be built up to full.
-Very long-lasting.
-Natural looking.
-Can be used effectively on both undereyes and facial blemishes/discolorations.
-Reasonably priced for the amount of product, but due to the packaging (addressed below), maybe it isn't such a great deal.

Cons:
-Pump packaging. It is impossible to get out the perfect amount of concealer. Lots gets wasted as a result.
-Creases over and over in my lines right under my lower lashes. Suprisingly enough, the creasing worsens when I put any type of powder over this concealer.
-The creasing leads to an undesired "aged" look that I could really do without.
-In some (not all) photos, it can show up noticeably, as if you were wearing paint or something.
-Can get drying, make sure to use eye cream before applying this concealer.

Would I repurchase? Yes, I would. But the creasing is the sole reason I do not use this product on a regular basis. Still, I recommend to those looking for a long-lasting, nice coverage concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by stealurheartxox

I LOVE this concealer! It really does have great staying power and coverage. I can put it on in the morning and keep it on until late into the evening. Also, it hasn't broke out my sometimes acne prone skin, which is a plus. The only complaint I have is that I wish the pump dispensed a little less product because you really don't need too much to cover a great deal.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by lilianargueta85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont really make reviews but I though I would for this product. This concealor does not cover up under eye circles for anything. And I dont even have that bad under eye circles to begin with. The formula was thin and very liquidy (if that's even a word)! I will continue to use it all up but will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ohwrite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a month and I love it. I wear NW20 in foundation and also in this concealer. I don't use for circles; I cover up redness with it. It lasts forever. It smells a bit like nail polish to me. Occasionally I "feel" it on my skin, like a little irritation. I think there is something in here that my skin does not like. But it's never enough to break me out, and I can always put this over foundation and there is no problem. Overall, a really good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by alexaax3

I LOVE this concealer !! i have moderate acne and a lot of post-acne scars on my face, and this concealer covers it ALL up without it looking cakey !! it is the ONLY concealer that works for my skin and covers it up. I was a little bit worried because many people have told me that MAC makeup made them breakout in the past, but i didnt seem to have that problem with this one, even though i have very sensitive skin. Anyhow, i recommend this to anyone ! Anyone with acne prone skin or anyone with acne. Great product !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OK... Screw Benefit Erase Paste, screw MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer and even my beloved Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer :( MAC Pro Longwear has won my heart with this one!, it NEVER creases, looks natural yet gives enough coverage, doesn't look cakey, Ugh...words cannot describe how much I'm in love with this concealer!, a little goes a long way so you gotta be careful and one more thing, the pump dispenser makes it harder for you to control the concealer, it may dispense a lot more product than you initially need but hey I love it nonetheless, for reference,I'm an NC45 and its the exact PERFECT match, I will without doubt be repurchasing and recommending this concealer! Loves it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by alarma

Love!!! This concealer truly lasts all day even without setting powder. I started noticing small wrinkles around my eyes and my previous concealer (Benefit Erase Paste) used to set in to them making me look much older. After reading all the positive reviews I decided to try Pro Longwear and loved it. My best friend went and bought herself one after trying mine. The only thing I donít like is that pump dispenses too much product. Will buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its perfect! Its full coverage and buildable without being cakey. I do recommended you use a good moisturizer if you have dry skin. It lasts all day without having to set it with powder, which can age you if you have any fine lines. I like the glass vial, but the pump can use some work.