MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 8/24/2011 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have bought this concealer in two shades one for under eyes and one for my face. I must say i am impressed with this product. Trick is that when dispensed you do not have long to play as it will dry so you need to apply and use it quickly. The packaging is not convient and the dipenser you will have to be careful with it as alot does come out.

Edit- Not such a fan no more, I find this cakes to much under my eyes and looks horrid. I have tried to set it with everything you can think off just not happening.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The concealer magical, it is the perfect color, stays in place- no creasing. But the pump is so uncontrollable that it makes this concealer not worth purchasing. You'd just waste half of the product. If they change the pump, then I'll repurchase.

on 8/19/2011 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I primarily use concealer to cover freckles & disclorations on my cheeks right underneath my eyes & this does well for that. My only complaint is that when i blend it into my under eye area, it causes the skin under the eye to look wrinkly because its drying.

this does last all day on my oily skin. Good for covering hyperpigmentation but wouldnt recommend as an under eye concealer.

The pump is a nice feature but dispenses a lot of product

on 8/16/2011 10:02:00 PM

This concealer is amazingly long wearing. I love that it covers my dark circles easily. The packaging needs some work though. The pump takes out too much product that I have extra product that could still be in the glass container... that is the only bad thing about it in my opinion. It didn't break me out or anything.

on 8/12/2011 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I think this is my hg concealer. When I first bought it I thought it might be too orange (nw45), but when I put it on it covered up my dark undereye circles and brightened up my face in a natural way. It is also true to its "longwear" name as it lasts for ages.

I like the liquid consistency because it easier for me to work with. I know some people prefer creamy concealers like studio finish but I found studio finish to ashy, hard to blend and had no staying power.

Lippy down because the pump dispenses way to much and I lose ALOT of product.

on 8/11/2011 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This concealer is just about the best I have tried! I am only 18 yet I have fine lines that seem to be deepening and terrible undereye circles/puffiness due to my lack of sleep. I was using mac's Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW25 however this made my eyes look far worse than they were and made them look ashy! In the past week I went to a MAC counter for a few products and explained my disappointment in that concealer and she reccomended me to Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20 - when I got home and tried it out properly I could not believe the difference!! my fine lines and circles completely disappeared! It would be more of an advantage if the pump was a little better but if you just slightly push down on it you could get the right amount out you prefer, a little goes a long way with this product!

on 8/10/2011 8:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

great product great coverage great staying power. annoying pump you can't control how much product you want to use so you end up wasting so much of it :(

on 8/3/2011 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I went in planning on purchasing a different concealer, but the saleslady suggested that I try the Pro Longwear. She showed me how smooth and moisturizing it was, and she also explained that lasts at least 16 hours.
I put it on, and it gave me long lasting, instant coverage. I love it and I will continue to buy it for as long as is made!!!

on 7/31/2011 12:57:00 AM

I L.O.V.E this product! I have rather oily skin and concealers tend to not last more than an hour or two on me. I was hesitant to spend $16.50 with no guarantee it would work for me, but I'm so glad I did. I'll put it on in the morning and it still looks just as great at the end of the day!

on 7/30/2011 7:19:00 PM

Best concealer I've ever tried! Stays in place all day!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin