BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

I really like this bronzer! It blends perfectly on me, and never looks orange. I think it would work on your skintone unless you were very pale. My skin is on the deeper end of light, and it looks totally natural. I dont have any problem with it looking dirty. It is one of the best bronzers I've used. My only problem is that it is a bit expensive. But I would definately buy again!

on 3/4/2009 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Greatest bronzer ever,and I have tried so many! Gives you a very natural looking tan, without being ORANGE. Which was my biggest complaint about BE Warmth, It makes you look orange in pictures I noticed and realized I needed to find somethign else. Yes it is a little pricey,and ye sthe packaging is horrible and the brush it comes with is a joke. That being said, I use a kabuki brush and it blends so beautifully. People complain of it looking "mudding" and i would almost gurantee thats bcuz they are trying to use that horrid excuse for a brush it comes with, or they arenjt belnding. So def get a kabuki or a good brish brush and blend. It is worth every penny of the $28.
Def HG!

on 2/23/2009 3:58:00 PM

I am ghost white and even I can use this bronzer... it is a seriously fabulous product. I did not, however, think this the entire time that I've owned it! When I first bought it (because all of my much less pale friends loved it) I thought I could never use it because it went on so dark and brown on me!

One thing I find CRITICAL in using this bronzer: Stop trying to use the brush it comes with! Even the gals at your local benefit counter will tell you it sucks... i mean, really. When is the last time you opened a clinique blush and thought, "Wow, the brush this comes with is FABULOUS!" The brushes these products come with are just not good! This is a fact of ALL brands. I mean really, Mac products don't even come with brushes!
I suggest for fairer girls using a fan brush, benefit makes one and you can get one from Mac stores as well (for a little more $$). And for girls with a deeper complexion, use a contoured blush brush like the one benefit sells (slant powder brush, $22) or Mac's fluffy white slant brush.

For the best results, use the appropriate brush to dust this on lightly (Tap the brush off after you dip it in) and follow with your normal blush. That will give you a tan and a natural looking flush-- you don't blush brown after all!

on 2/20/2009 2:10:00 AM

This a really good bronzer that works on virtually everyone. It's color never gives off that tacky orangey look, and it is matte for those who want a more natural looking bronzer. It's very blend able which is good for those with paler skin and comes in a cute little box. The amount also lasts for a while. The only set back is the brush that comes with it! Ugh, it is so useless. It applies way too much product and spreads it unevenly. My advice is just to toss it out and use a MAC brush instead.

on 2/19/2009 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The packaging is very cute and the color is a very nice brown rather then orange, but it looked horrible on me. It looked like dirt on me, didn't blend well at all made my pores look like craters and made me breakout! ugh! frustrating! So I gave it to my mom and she loves it!

on 2/12/2009 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the 1st bronzer I've actually finished. Nice and very natural even on my hard to match skintone. It is however a touch orangey, but that is a bronzer for you. I will probably look for something more neutral, but if I can't find one ill go for this one again. Makes a nice crease eyeshadow for natural summery look.

on 2/4/2009 11:59:00 AM

I really like this bronzer. It's very natural looking. The packaging is rediculous and the brush it comes with is even worse. Will probably repurchase because the actual product is very good.

on 1/30/2009 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Um, i don't think so, this product is the worst, well atleast on me, my skin looked so muddy, like i just got burnt or slapped in my face with a skillet. I am moving on to makeup forever bronzers to see if they work any better, plus that brush it comes with is just ridiculous, such a waste.

on 1/27/2009 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

So I really like this bronzer because it is MATTE!
I cannot describe how difficult it has been for me to find one without that orange-disco-oompa-loompa-effect going on. I think this is a bit expensive for my cheap-bum but, well worth it as a splurge item. I paid 35$ at Shoppers Drugmart. *cringe* Moving on to the cons with this product
- i hate the brush. seriously, hate. i applied it and i had brown streaky squares on my face!
- packaging is another one, i just pry open on side of the box so i can de-package the bronzer, that way i can get into the nooks and crannies and not waste any product!

All in all, i like this product, but am looking for something cheaper...yes, i said it. i have no shame!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The box is cheap looking and the brush is crap. I love that it is a matte bronzer, shimmery ones can get to be too much for me. It is highly pigmented and a little difficult to blend, so care in application is key. The color looks good and natural if applied well, muddy and dirty if done with a heavy hand, I've found. A good bronzer, but no HG.

Popular Bronzers