September 23, 2014 | 2098 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 11:29:00 AM More reviews by cluelesswonder

I am a huge fan of Hoola, I've actually been using it for a couple of years now. I've constantly tried to find a cheaper alternative but the colour is unbelievably beautiful, there is no orangey pigment its just pure beautiful bronze. As much as I would love to save cash I can't live without this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by CHALQUEENT

I am very pale and look like death if I dont have some color on.I have tried every bronzer there is out there and settled with estee lauder bronze goddess and one day I saw my friend and she was just glowing she looked sooo beautiful and asked her what she had one and she told me hoola , we went out and bought it because I was in love with and it was my first Benefit product and have probably around 20 of their products since then, they are great products and fun packaging too. I feel like a celebirty when I have hoola on with my other Benefit products.I use a big fluffy brush to apply instead of the little one they give you because a little really goes a long way with my Dallas blush to go over it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by laurenb80

I love Benefit simply bc of the names and packaging, so girly and cute! This is a really good bronzer, but with my fair complexion, unless I'm pretty tan, I have to have a very light hand with it...it requires a big fluffy brush. But it lasts a long time and is not orangey. Yipee.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2007 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Fistik

Amazing, amazing, amazing bronzer.

I never thought I would come accross you, perfect-bronzer-without-shimmer-that-actually-doesn't-turn-orange-on-my-face-by-midday.

And omg @ how it makes my cheekbones pop!

*love struck sigh*

OH and btw - I am currently on the prowl for a very pale pink but highly pigmented blush that I could pair this up with. Please do have a look at my pics and MUA-mail me a recommendation, I will luuurve you forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2007 6:10:00 PM More reviews by rachaelp

I am pretty sure I have tried every bronzer created. I was on a quest for the perfect one, since I have dark hair and eyes I look like a zombie if I don't have some color on my cheeks. Honestly, this is my favorite--you just have to apply it lightly. I have used expensive ones (everything from Armani and Nars) to drugstore brands, and this is my number one. I use a japanesque brush and apply it up my cheekbones and on my forehead. I love that it is a matte formula (sparkles make me feel too much like a showgirl). If you have my same color combination, I really recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by noor84

I wouldn't advise people on the dark side to try this cause it really looks like dirt on me and my skin is not that dark at all but it still looks horrible.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by hwywmn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Generally, and not to sound...you know....but I do okay with Bronzers. I don't hate Hoola, but it isn't especially flattering on me, either mixed with other colors or on it's own.

It lacks all shimmer and that is a huge draw for me, but it looks a bit muddy on my face after a couple of hours and doesn't really create that "lit from within" that I seek endlessly.

I admit much of the initial attraction was the box, as with all of their cute boxed blushes, but I now see that it makes it harder for me to get a real bronzer brush in there without picking up too much powder. ( for though the brush that comes with it is cute and all....it's not that terrific for real application, but fine for touchups)

Still I keep experimenting with this ( for months now) I reach for it very rarely, but will not give up. Although sadly this bronzer is obviously not for me.

I have golden, freckles skin , light blonde hair, and green eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by sw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this. I use this everyday to accentuate my cheekbones. I brush Dallas right on my cheekbones. Wow, what a combo....

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2007 2:16:00 PM More reviews by zoemiller

Borrowed this from my sister for a while and really, I was reticent to give it back! When used sparingly and strategically, this is hands down one of the most natural bronzers on the market. Its a bit easy to use too much though, and that can be VERY unflattering in some lights just because its *so* matt. Tends to work best on me with cream blushes and highlighter, for this very reason.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 6:37:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I dont know why this product does not have a higher rating....it really works good. Usually I wear cover-up and then a bronzer over it, but with this product I can just wear it alone and my face looks FLAWLESS. I would def. recommend this product to anyone.