September 17, 2014 | 1825 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance, Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by cookiesandcream

I have extremely oily eyelids... I can't even work a smokey for a full day without getting smudges under my eyes or on the outer corner of my eyes. It does make my shadows more vibrant without having it to crease but even when I apply a lot of this product under my eyes, it still manages to smudge and melt away during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by BunnyIrene

This is my must have product when I'm going out at night. The packaging is great I just give it a few shakes and squeeze two tiny dots on both lids and blend. It really does help my shadows stay on longer and enriches the colour intensity. I will definitely repurchase this again and again. *For reference I have oily lids

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by dpav

To be fair, this primer did improve the staying power of my e/s and make the color more vivid. But that's limited to not-too-creamy type of eye shadow. When I use it on cream shadow and at the end of the day (i.e. after 14 hours or so), it still creases. But for power eye shadow, it doesn't crease at all. I have never tried UDPP, maybe I will try that next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by jessih3

I did not like this at all. I used this for almost a week, just to be fair. My eyeshadow did not last more than a couple hours before it was fading and creasing, leaving me with splotchy eyeshadow for the rest of the day. I won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Workoutgirl3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Blue

The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because I'd rather try UDPP. I love that this makes my shadows stick better but for some reason I can't stand the smell, I know that seems weird but still.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by sunshine1424

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find that this product is pretty good. I use it everyday for school makeup. Once in a while my eyeshadow creases a bit but that might just be me applying it wrong sometimes =P A couple times I apply TFSI on the areas that I would apply concealer and this product makes my concealer stay longer and look smoother on my dry skin. I know that this product is not for that but it works. I picked this product over UDPP because I don't want to waste product because of the bottle. OH, and make sure that when you first get this, shake it because it separates it. It comes out as a clear liquid so dont worry. Just give it a good shake and problem solved. I think that I will repurchase this product when I'm finished with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is great! My eyeshadows last all day and do not crease! I love the packaging because you can use it on other people and not worry about germs, unlike the UDPP. It's pricey but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

One tube lasted me over a year, I used a little dot on each eye and I had no issue with my shadows creasing, and they lasted all day. The packaging is the best part because you can control how much you wanna use, and you can use all the product. I believe this is $17 so it's quite pricey but like I said the one tube lasted me over a year. I recently wanted to try UDPP once I ran out of this and i'm definitely going back. My shadows don't last near as long as they do with shadow insurance. Next time i'm at Sephora its the first thing i'm gonna grab. I definitely recommend trying this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by scarab80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this hoping it would be the same as UDPP as I love this packaging better and you can choose how much product you want since its in a tube.

I used this today, applied my primer and eyeshadow at 7:30 am and it is now 5pm. My eyeshadow has definitely creased and the eyeshadow near my crease has dissappeared completely. The rest of the eyeshadow is still there on my lid. Also, by the end of the day I noticed a sheen on my lids where with UDPP I did not have this product. I was hoping I would not have to purchase UDPP again and have TFSI become my replacement but I guess I'll be switching back to UDPP once I've used up this tube.

I think if you're lids aren't as oily as mine you could definitely go with this instead and it will work great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UDPP is my HG, but after I bought Sin and hated it I thought I'd try different brands. I like the packaging of TF's insurance much better, but it doesn't seem to work as well. I've tried wearing a thin layer, and applying it thicker, and either way it just doesn't give me that all day staying power or prevent creases, and doesn't seem to help the vibrancy of the eyeshadow. Looks like I'll be buying UDPP again.