Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 7/2/2010 10:40:00 PM

After much waiting i finally bought this last week. I find it works pretty well,although it doesnt make my eye shadow color pop as much as i would like it and the small tube is so expensive! Luckily you only need a small little drop making the small tube last long:].So in the grand scheme of things this primer is worth the price and will last you awhile. Unfortunately i have yet to try UDPP so i cant compare the two or say which ones better but i plan on trying UPDD next.

This is actually a pretty good eye primer and gets the job done well. I notice my eye shadow stays on for the whole day, even though I was walking outside in 90 degree weather. As far as making my eyeshadow brighter, it does that to an extent, but I've heard the urban decay primer potion is better for that. The only thing I don't like about this product is its price because it's a little too pricey for a primer. However, I find that I don't have to use too much of the primer everyday, so I probably won't have to buy another one for a long time.

on 7/1/2010 1:17:00 PM

It does the job, but it separates, into oil and solid, and it is kind of an odd shade for me, a bit too dark for my lid. I'll use it, but will be looking for another when it runs out.

on 6/30/2010 11:55:00 PM

I love that it keeps my eyeshadow on. I accidentally fell asleep with my eye makeup on and the next day my eyeshadow was still in tact. My only problem is that after about a month of using it, it has separated. Now the first couple squeezes are oil and it feels oily on my lids.

on 6/28/2010 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't know if it was just my tube, but it separated! No amount of shaking helps. The first squeeze gives me a mixture of oil and product. After that it's fine, but if I have to discard the first squeeze of product every time I pull it out, that's a huge waste. If I want to use the oily product I have to either dispense it on a tissue and then swipe it from the tissue once all the oil is absorbed, or put it on my lid and then dab to get rid of excess oil. It's pretty bad. Once it's on and non-oily it does a decent job of increasing the staying power and pigmentation of my shadows, but it's not worth the hassle.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I just got this, and I love it already!
I like that it does what its supposed to. I would definitely recommend this..

I said yes to buying it again, but I may try UDPP next before I buy this again.

on 6/26/2010 5:43:00 PM

This is the best eye primer I've ever trid. I tried Urban Decay, Clinlic, Benifit before, neither worked on me . but this one works, no eyeshow creaseing at all. I apply at 8AM, and washed it out at 11PM, still no creasing!!! Amazing !! When it finish, definatly will buy it again.I bought at $24.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

First of all, its super oily. My lids were super oily when i used this product! It separates and I got this super greasy stuff all over my face.

It also doesn't hold my eyeshadows like it's supposed to. It was pretty greasy and since my lids are a little oily to begin with, this didn't really keep my eyeshadows on well.

i still think urban decay is better. however, maybe people with dry lids would like this product better.

on 6/25/2010 1:30:00 AM

This stuff works for me. It keeps my eyeshadow looking vibrant for 10 hours, and there's no creasing or fading when using this product. I like that it goes on clear and matte rather than shimmery or frosty like creamy bases. The packaging is genius because you know exactly how much product you have left and you can actually use it all up without cutting up the packaging and depotting it, unlike eyeshadow bases that come in lipgloss-like applicators. My only gripe--and it's a big one--is that the product tends to separate after a few months' use. I hate having to wipe off the initial oily discharge that comes out.

on 6/24/2010 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Eye liner & eye shadow does not budge or crease. This is a great primer, but isn't that strong on the under eye for concealer or eye liner. However, I still love it! <3