April 18, 2014 | 1930 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing drugstore mascara!!! Doesn't clump, leaves my lashes long and black. Wont smudge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 3:25:00 AM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

best mascara ever. if ur looking for super dark , thick lashes..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2006 9:25:00 AM More reviews by ramonesbrat

This is a pretty good mascara! Cover Girl's Lash Exact is my HG, but this is more volumizing than that- But not quite as lengthening. The volume it added was quite good though. I didn't have any problems with this mascara running or smudging (not in the slightest even) but I have the slight complaint that it didn't seem to stay as vibrant and thick all day as it appeared when I first applied it. Since I didn't notice any flaking, this shall remain a mystery. Still overall, a good mascara. Might have gotten 5 lipsticks if I'd never found Lash Exact.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by spooky_natalya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i don't have that many lashes, so when i saw this i thought that this was the solution. pretty decent stuff for a drugstore mascara, i like it but it did flake off and didn't give me that much more of a lush lash. i'd probably buy again but nothing to get too excited over i really didn't notice a big difference.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2006 10:03:00 AM More reviews by lurkerlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not for me. After a couple of weeks it started to get clumpy. It came out of the bottle clumpy and went on my lashes clumpy. It also was flaking after a few hours, not good for me since I wear contacts. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2006 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Eryn2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't wear most mascaras because they shed, flake, smudge, and generally look appalling after just a few hours. I've tried low- and high-end to very little success (except for Lancome Magicils, which was discontinued). This one is the best of all my many, many purchases. Goes on dryish, defines and lengthens nicely without being scary, and doesn't smudge very much, if at all. It's also one of the few widely-available brands with an auburn shade. All that and it's quite inexpensive; I sometimes stray but always come back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2006 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Sugarsparkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

For a drugstore mascara this in my opinion is the best.I went out and bought it because it looked so good on my cousin and had such great reviews everywhere at the time.I was also curious and wanted to try it.This gave me no clump,jet black, thick eyelashes.I never stuck to it since I'm always trying new mascaras and although this is not my HG mascara it has a great chance at being someone elses for the drugstore price or ladies on a budget.It gives high end results.If ever traveling or I forget my makeup bag I would definatly pick this one up again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2006 10:08:00 AM More reviews by shumster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This mascara took the curl out of my just curled, primer treated lashes. Despite having straightened lashes for the day, it didn't flake or smudge on me so that's somewhat promising. I am going to return this and try the waterproof version. Otherwise, it's back to Shu Uemura Mascara Basic.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2006 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Lorna1000

I bought this because it is supposed to be one of the best and was very disappointed. Flaky and gave my panda eyes. It also irritated my sensitive eyes. Waste of money. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Pinxi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I find that this product works ok for me. My lashes appear longer but I do find it clumps a little but a brush through with a lash comb sorts that out easily. I don't know if it's jus me, but I think it smells a little bit funky- kinda musty, but nothing I can't cope with.