September 1, 2014 | 1075 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2006 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Koshenka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went ahead and tried this based on reviews here. I wasn't dissapointed.
This gives you really nice, full looking lashes. It's even cry-proof, no running. And I'm speaking of the non-waterproof formula!
But this stuff still comes off very easily, when you remove it at night.
Very good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2006 2:07:00 AM More reviews by HillaryRich

I've tried Featherlash, Voluminous, Full N' Soft, Lash Exact, and just about everything else...nothing compares to Max Factor's 2000 Calorie. It makes lashes full, long, and natural looking. The bristles on the brush apply just the right amount of mascara, and the consistancy of the mascara is wonderful (not too runny, thick, or dry). If you curl your lashes, it maintains the curl. This is good stuff...you should try it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2006 4:38:00 PM More reviews by bonbonnie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Read the reviews on this and bought for my very straight, blonde lashes. I bought the waterproof brown-black and loooooooooove it! Doesnt smudge, feel too stiff, easily removed with makeup remover and more than anything, holds my curl the ENTIRE day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2006 8:03:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My fist 2000 calorie was great.But my last 2000 calori mascara was dry and doesnt help anything no volume nothing.thats why I miss the old-vintage edition of this mascara which was great.I love volume mascaras.But this does not help me anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2006 7:37:00 AM More reviews by limkgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love Love LOVE this product - it's amazing, totally transforms my eylashes, make them thick glossy and FAT! this is my fave mascara - never fails to give me that wide eyed look, even after a night out on the tiles!!! Totally recommend it

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2006 11:18:00 PM More reviews by blondemommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to think this mascara was all right. But recently I have seen the light! I have switched to Cover Girl Lash Exact and I will NEVER be going back to 2000 Calorie. All 2000 Calorie did for me was cause me a headache by clumping crazy. I would end up with "tarantula" eyes everytime with this if I applied two coats. But if I only applied one coat, you could barely even tell I was wearing mascara (i.e.-no length, no thickness). There really was no happy medium. I HATE the applicator brush. When you dip it into the tube and pull it out, it doesn't feather the brush as it comes out. Instead, it leaves one massive clump of mascara on it. That is where the problem lies with this product. I definitely don't recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2006 1:23:00 PM More reviews by bliss1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is really a 4 and a half, i really like this mascara. Good points- more smudgeproof than most waterproof mascaras ive tried, great no fuss "normal" brush, adds lots of volume and length to my barely there lashes, also gives a great curl (i gave up eyelash curlers!). Bad points- packaging is very old fashioned, does go a bit "grey". But im happy, it lives upto its spec and more, pretty low priced. :) (gives a more dramatic look than Voluminous) x UPDATE: this is totally confusing me sometimes its clumpy, sometimes its not (started this after just 2 weeks of use)!?

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2006 6:42:00 PM More reviews by PlasticxPerfection

I wasn't a real big mascara person when i first used this because it was pretty hard to curl my asian poker straight lashes even with an eye lash curler. but this definitely make my lashes more dramatic and curly along with the use of an eye lash curler. and it was a bargain too for around $5-6 at the drugstore. this actually works way better than lancome's definicils which is about $22. but the only bad thing to this was that it'll eventually start getting clumpy and maybe even a lil flaky. but i guess thats with all mascara's but its well worth it considering the price and quality =] This just might be my HG mascara but until i find something else better this will be wat i'll be buying.

<3 Zhen

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2006 9:41:00 PM More reviews by OPII

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's nothing fantastic. I thought it's supposed to give me dramatic lashes, but no, it clumps like hell! My previous mascaras only start clumping when they get older, but this one clumps straight from a new tube. Not re-purchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 12:26:00 AM More reviews by christineneogoh

I tried the product today and I really don't like it. It didn't give volume and its very dry. I can see little globs here and there all over my lashes. Will never buy it again