July 25, 2014 | 2005 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Meghan0307

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is honestly the best drugstore powder! It does NOT make your face look powdery at all, and it mattifies your face for a long time! The packaging is great, there's a little sponge & mirror underneath. This is def comparable to the mac mineralized skinfinish natural! You need to try this amazing powder!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by LCMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

EDIT: My first impressions on this foundation was that I hated it when I got it in a really light colour, but I was given one that was more suited to my colour and I really like it! Its got a great coverage and it leaves the skin looking clear and matte. I don't like the compact however, it's so annoying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

It's been at least 10 years since I tried a drugstore pressed powder and it's nice to see they've improved quite a bit. I needed something for mid-day touchups and decided to give this a try. I loved it so much, I decided to use it instead of my usual, high-end, pressed powder to set my foundation in the morning. It gives my face a flawless, matte finish but it still looks natural. I lightly pat it on (rather than swirl or brush it on) with an Ecotools Retractable Kabuki so others who use the included applicator may get a different finish. If you do use the included sponge, I can see how annoying the packaging can be but I think it's more sanitary to keep the applicator and product separate. This is definitely worth a try and it goes on sale frequently.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by shimmer10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought the quality of this powder was cheap since I generally like maybelline products. Maybe I got a dud because I looked very cakey. The packaging is just a pain. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by shimmer10

A decent drugstore package. I received this as a gift and I don't have oily skin so I didn't see much change there. It blends well, has an exact colour match for me, and no caking. The packaging is annoyng and tedious and just frustrates me. I probably won't repurchase but it was fun to try and was very decent.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, great product for oily skin! I have oily skin and generally have to blot about 3 times a day. Not so with this powder. It never looks cakey or powdery like my Make Up Forever HD powder can. I definitely prefer this powder over the HD, especially for the price. I took off one lippie because I have only been using this for a few days and am not sure how my skin will react during the long run. The only thing I dislike about this product is the packaging. It's got a weird twisty lid and the powder puff is underneath the actual powder. It's not a big deal, but the packing could use some improvement. Overall, great product and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by littlemissrebel

i am in love with this product it feels so good when i put it on and it makes my skin look amazing and i always get people asking me what makeup i use and i tell them i use the maybelline dream matte mousse conclear the foundation and of course the powder and i would highly recommend it to any one and i love the packing the cheapest place to get it is at Walmart

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best powder hands down for combo skin. I have been using it since it 1st debuted and love it, I can touch up without looking cakey. Highly recommend, even though I generally stay away from drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Ivy_Tamwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I was looking for something to mattify my Anthelios 45 (which makes me look like I rubbed Vaseline on my face). I use this in Fair and it mattifies beautifully all day and gives me a polished look without caking. Wonderful stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by diva410pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product! i have combination skin and it lasts all day without a primer! it is very cheap and you can buy it at drugstores! this is my go to powder!