July 31, 2014 | 995 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2006 5:26:00 AM More reviews by tanmh_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's kinda expensive for a mascara. i got a few samples as gwp :) it's pretty good- it shows up on my lashes well and can hold curls. the only caveat is the price-tag. i think it'll b worth it for most people who love mascara ;D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2006 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Gumah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG black mascara, cannot live without, would completely be lost if ever discontinued! I've tried to go the less expensive route with drug store brands but I always come back to Definicils. I've been blessed with nice thick lashes and this brings them out like you wouldn't believe. Doesn't clump or flake after a few hours like some of the cheaper brands. The price is steep but I usually get about two months worth of application so I guess I can't complain. It will forever be a staple in my make-up bag!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by MELED

I ADORE this mascara. It does everything a mascara should. I have pretty long lashes but they're quite dry and get tangled very easily. This mascara doesn't dry them out and separates them perfectly. It hardly ever clumps and the brush picks up and deposits just enough product. I'm addicted to mascara and will continue to try different products, just because this one's pretty expensive, but it has remained my #1 favourite for years:)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2006 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kristij

I've worn Defencil mascara for about a year. I like the way it builds up my lashes. Also I have had no trouble with it running or smudging, making me look like a racoon.

If I want a more dramatic look I use the Fatale with striking results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by kellsbells0802

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with the previous review. I tried to buy some cheaper brands, since the price is a little steep for Definicils, but I have to bite the bullet and come back, nothing compares to this it curls and thickens your lashes the best and never clumps or flakes off like most of the cheaper brands. I guess I can be frugal with lipsticks or powders but not when it comes to mascara this stuff ROCKS!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 2:08:00 PM More reviews by williams_dd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't say enough good things about this stuff. I've tried a bunch of mascaras, but nothing compares to this one. Gives me loooooooong fake looking lashes, makes my eyes look super huge. The only gripe i have is that it seems to get old quick, & for almost 25 bucks, it shouldn't do that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

Probably one of the best mascaras I have tried. The tube is nice and sleek. The wand is not to thick, nor too thin. It makes my lashes very long with just one coat! It doesn't come off at all either during that entire day. The only con was I did have to use a mascara comb with it, but I haven't yet found a mascara that I haven't had to do that.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2006 7:26:00 PM More reviews by fallen1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

EDIT: After a month of using, the formula dried out and started giving me spider eyes. It made me lashes look stiff and weird. It also took their natural shine away. All the nice qualities I got from it flew away. Won't be purchasing this ever again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2006 9:20:00 PM More reviews by MeredithK02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bought this a couple times, but don't think I'll buy again. Using the mascara wand that comes with it, the application is too heavy and gloppy for me--I end up needing to run through my lashes with a spooly before the lashes have dried, or else using a spare spooly instead of the wand. They look great after all of that, but it still seems like more work. I also use Neutrogena's Lash Tint, which is less dramatic but has a lot simpler application.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2006 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kissmytiarabitch

I really liked this product..I've tried 3 others of theres and I would say the battle is between this & hypnose. I clean my mascara brushes a lot, maybe that's why I didn't have a problem with clumping..as for flaking it did no such thing.
stayed in place. I really think this is a great mascara.
Will buy again