Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 1/14/2007 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used definicils for a long time. I jumo around a bit and try new things and always come back to definicils. It really is the best.

on 1/13/2007 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty decent mascara. I used to wear it long ago but haven't had it for a long time now, since I always like to try something new.

I got this as a GWP. this is a pretty good mascara but nothing amazing for the price. it holds a curl relatively well. makes lashes a bit longer and significantly darker and thicker.

on 1/10/2007 12:54:00 PM

I think this product must be meant for those women who have naturally thick, voluminous eyelashes and just need to define them and have a naturally finished look. I, on the other hand, have naturally wimpy lashes. I don't think the salesperson was very knowledgeable, she said "any of them would be fine" for me; I wish she had recommended a more volumizing one. I had recently purchased Diorshow because I'm always hearing how great it is, but I found the Dior too clumpy and not lengthening enough. This Lancome was nicely lengthening but not extraordinary, and it made me look like I had a total of four eyelashes. I didn't find the Lancome as 'defining' as Cliniques high impact mascara, which at least defined each individual eyelash; the Lancome mascara didn't leave huge clumps in my lashes, but was clumpy in the sense that it clumped my eyelashes into each other, therefore making me look like I had less (but longer) eyelashes.

on 1/5/2007 12:08:00 AM

a little advisory for everyone on here who is being missinformed on this product. Definicils masacra is a defining and separating mascara

IT WILL NOT ADD FULLNESS OR VOLUME!

it does howeer give a beautiful clean look and if you are worrie about smudging try the waterproof

for all of you that have been dissatisfied with the product you really should speak to the cosmetic associates at the counters...they are sually very helpfull and informed

on 12/30/2006 10:51:00 AM

Makes eyelashes straighter. Does nothing to thicken and that is what I need. Decent basic mascara if you have great full long lashes already.

on 12/27/2006 9:37:00 PM

I've had this mascara for a day so my judgement may be off but, I do like the full lash look and this formula makes them long but not very thick. It doesnt clump too bad.

on 12/26/2006 1:37:00 PM

best mascara ever. period!

no clumping, makes your lashes long and voluminous. i think there's nothing else you really can say! No wonder this has been a favorite since the 80s!

on 12/20/2006 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I still cannot understand why people like this mascara. It is so wet that it straightens my lashes out, takes forever to dry and smears very easily. By the afternoon, I lok like a racoon, and my contacts feel speckled.
This stuff sucks.

on 12/19/2006 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I know magazines rave about it, but I did not find it all that great. It clumped right off. It did not do anything that a much cheaper mascara would not do.