February 27, 2015 | 1062 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 6:37:00 PM More reviews by LislizWe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfection..I love this product! I like it better when I use a foundation brush to apply, but it works well either way.
I do wish, though, that it had a pump, or something other way of dispensing. I don't like messy caps, or when i accidentally squeeze too much out and there's no easy way of getting it back into the bottle.
Other than that, I don't really have any complaints about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by jamalana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I've found my HG everyday foundation! I wear this tinted moisturizer in Almond, and combined with a light layer of LM Secret Concealer and Brightening Powder under my eyes, my skin look so naturally radiant and clear! I'm baffled how this is accomplished with such a sheer product! I have pretty good skin to start with, but it's a little uneven. This makes my skin look smooth and even without looking like I caked on foundation. I bought my first tube during the Sephora FF sale after lemming this for a while, but I loved it so much, I immediately bought a back-up tube.

Before this I was wearing Tarte Smooth Operator in Illusion. I loved that product too, but it had sparkles and was a little too light for some areas of my face. The LM TM is sheerer and has a more natural finish. I will still wear Smooth Operator when I want a heavier finish or for dressier occasions.

EDIT: Still loving this TM/foundation a couple of years later. I wear Almond when I'm a little more tanned (most of the year) and Sand during the fall/winter months. I've tried other nice foundations since discovering this (MUFE HD, Nars Sheer Glow, MUFE F&B), but I still love LM TM best! I also tried out the oil-free version for the heck of it, but that somehow made me shinier.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2007 1:30:00 PM More reviews by rolanda

This just didn't do it for me. I found it to be way too sheer, and it afforded no evening out of my skin. It also had an orangy appearance on me, using the color Nude. If you already have great skin and can find a color match, this is probably wonderful. I also didn't like the feel or the sheen of this. It felt a bit too oily, but that may be because I tried it in the summer. EDIT: forgot to add my coloring for reference: fair/medium skin w/green undertones, dark brown hair, v. dark brown eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2007 5:50:00 AM More reviews by divaish

I don't think I'll buy this product again because its coverage is really sheer and basically doesn't cover anything at all. You need excellent excellent skin to wear this alone which I don't have! I also don't find this particularly moisturising, My skin tone has gotten lighter since purchasing this so I only use the tinted moisturiser on my cheeks for a bronzing effect! It's really expensive where I live as well! ):

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2007 10:03:00 AM More reviews by kcarr325

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really great product for lightweight coverage. I hate to feel made up or to feel make up on my face - so this is a great product for me. Also, love the SPF protection. It is pricey - only drawback I can think of. The coverage is remarkable given the lightweight feel of this product. Definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2007 6:53:00 PM More reviews by missstarlight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty sweet product. It goes on perfectly smooth, gives a nice, *natural* texture, and, most importantly, gives you SPF protection. Nice! However, I think LM is going out on a limb calling it a "moisturizer," as it honestly doesn't feel very hydrating to me, it feels just like a standard foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ShoesSunSand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG! This tinted moisturizer goes on smooth, blends easily, and gives light even coverage, just enough to even out my skin tone. Plus it has SPF 20! I searched for a while to find a cheaper replacement for Prada's TM, and this is everything I wanted, and even better! I dust Chanel Purete Mat over top after applying, and this lasts all day without getting oily. The color (Nude) is a great match for me too. **love**

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2007 6:04:00 AM More reviews by ribe2

I bought this product when I was a bit of a rush - the woman at the make up counter blended it into my cheek and I loved the colour straight away. I paid and left, and when I got home I noticed that not only did it feel 'heavy' on my face, but when i had answered my phone (and had it cradled under my chin) it had left a lovely streak on my white top!

However I do think that far too much of this product was put on my face, as I've never had any problems since! You don't have to slather this on to get good coverage and it makes my skin feel like silk as opposed to greasy and heavy.

This gave me great coverage, blending into my skin easily and stayed put all day. Although it is expensive the product goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 3:38:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the product on line without trying it out first. I got some consultation form the Laura Mercier online store. The helped me to choose the shade and I bough it in Chestnut. Abolutely wonderful. It glides on the skin like a silk cloth and not very heavy. I use this when I am late and do not have much time in the morning. It leaves a healthy glow and provides very good coverage. Rating = Sehr Gut!!!

I add a touch of Pink Moziac for extra lift on the cheeks and eye area and just those two products provides so much elegance and style.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Received samples in Nude with my Sephora purchase. The color is a bit too light for me. I think Sand would suit my skin tone better. A touch of bronzer added some color. I found the coverage to be above average although I would prefer it to be a bit more moisturizing. I've been on the quest for the HG TM and this one is close. It just needs more slip. I'm taking a break from TMs for now, but this almost made me go back!