December 20, 2014 | 1700 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received samples in Nude with my Sephora purchase. The color is a bit too light for me. I think Sand would suit my skin tone better. A touch of bronzer added some color. I found the coverage to be above average although I would prefer it to be a bit more moisturizing. I've been on the quest for the HG TM and this one is close. It just needs more slip. I'm taking a break from TMs for now, but this almost made me go back!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by happymama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS TM!! Coverage is perfect. Color is perfect. Texture perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by icarriedawatermelon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. I have very red skin, and this is nice and light and does seem to tone my skin down. I also like that this TM is not as pink as all the others Ive tried, I got the Nude shade which is yellow undertoned. This sinks in nicely, and doesnt cake at all. WIll repurchase even though it is $$$

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by pollyjean23

Paired with MAC Select Sheer powder, this TM works quite well. My skin is a bit oily, so it does not want to stay on as well over a whole day. It feels nice to not have foundation on. I still use moisturizer out of habit because I don't think TM will give me enough. I look forward to trying this in the winter when everything is drier.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2007 2:06:00 PM More reviews by scapluv

I used LM's regular tinted moisturizer (beige tube) and the oil-free version (dark brown tube), and had different experiences. The regular version I give a 4, but I take off 1 lippie 'cause the oil-free sucks.
The regular tinted moisturizer (the beige tube) I LOVE. It's very light-weight, while giving enough coverage. I used Nude, and it blends in with my skin color flawlessly. I used this in lieu of foundation - it admittedly doesn't give as much coverage as a foundation, but it's good enough and the weightlessness more than makes up for it. The only drawback is that it tended to come off at the end of the day, probably more so because I have oily skin.
The oil-free tinted moisturizer - I bought this after finishing my first tube of LM original tinted moisturizer b/c, as I said, I have oily skin. I hoped this would keep the shine away and stay put. Well, for its benefit, it did stay put, but at the cost of being significantly heavier and dryer than the regular verson. In fact, it's so dry that I can't rub it in my skin, b/c it sort of curdles and then I have these "strings" of product (think eraser gunk). So I have to pat the product on, which is fine, but it's still so thick that it feels like I have foundation on, not a moisturizer. Seriously, if I didn't mind the feeling of clogged pores, I'd use a real foundation which at least gives me more coverage. This thing's not "light-weight" at all.
I still have a lot of the oil-free left, since I use it so little. I only use it when I don't have any other makeup on and have to go out on errands, b/c of the SPF. I paid so much for this I feel bad throwing it out. I can't wait till I use this tube up so I can go back and buy LM's regular tinted moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 10:10:00 AM More reviews by queenisabelle29

i bought this product after hearing all the rave reviews on it but i still kinda expected to be disappointed because all of the hype (ex. i hated bare escentuals after being told by half the population that it was the greatest thing ever). this product does not disappoint though, i was happy to note. it smoothes on very easily and sinks in quickly. it gives a very natural finish without looing "makeupy". i have a decent amount of redness in my skin so i bought this along with secret camoflage and the secret camoflage brush. so far i am very impressed with the combo of the products and i would recommend this to anyone who wants to look like they woke up being this naturally beautiful. for me, this is a repurchase until LM stops carrying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by liaxoxo

Although this is really pricey it is a very nice moisturizer. The colors are very natural looking and it blends very nice. I started using it during the summer and am still working from the same bottle because it lasts so long. I use Bare Minerals translucent powder over it just to seal it. I have combination skin and sometimes it can be too oily, but most of the time it is very dry so I need to use moisturizers and liquid foundations because powders dry me out too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Monica_r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this tinted moisturizer. i have used the estee lauder version beforehand, but it didnt sink into skin as good as the LM one. it leaved me an greasy residue on my skin, and so i tried the Laura Mercier one. it was so much better! normally im a die hard fan of estee lauder, but for cosmetics i have found that LM is the best at producing base cosmetics for a natural look. i love this tinted moisturizer with the translucent loose powder on top to matte out my t-zone, setting the TM & concealer and making my skin silky. and then for the last finish i use the matte light bronzer to contour my cheekbones. it gives me the total -natural-no-make-up-finish-. (i only need coverage under my eyes). so this is perfect for me!
(i also use some concealer, highlighter and blush in other lines)
anyway, perfect results from this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by misssphinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using the Tinted Moisturizer in Nude with the Oil Free Foundation Primer underneath. The color is a good match, so I'm only applying where I need coverage - mostly around my nose and chin. Ergo, no problems with makeup transference on my clothes.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the results of using this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:50:00 PM More reviews by babypink11

I bought the lightest color nude because the next shade turned orange on me. i love the finish, so lightweight and it doesnt make me break out. The only problem is it doesnt look like it has any yellow undertones in it so i wouldnt be buying it again.