April 18, 2014 | 1661 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2007 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Steff05

I can't really comment on the price or packaging because I only have a sample of this product that came as a free gift.

I've been using it the past few days and it seems really good.

Usually i find with mascara that I always have to clean my lashes with something like eye make up remover then apply the mascara not too soon after to avoid clumps.

I think that this is a fairly expensive mascara from what I've heard and considering it's not just a normal "drug store" brand.

This being said, I find the results exactly the same as my MaxFactor masterpiece mascara.

Overall pretty good but i probably wouldnt buy it again considering I already have a much cheaper alternative.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by GirlMakeuplover

I thought that this was the worst mascara out!!it clumped and it felt Very uncomfortable!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by seree311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have only been using this product for a short time, but so far I am slightly disappointed with this product. I was originally going for a mascara that provided both volume AND length (being that I have short stumpy lashes) but unfortunately this provides absolutely no volume, even though the SA insisted that it did. It does however give me beautiful long lashes and seperates them wonderfully. So for that I will give it 3 lippies. Not entirely sure if I will purchase again, I think I have yet to find an HG mascara that is the best of both worlds :(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2007 8:35:00 PM More reviews by hollygolightlyyyyyy

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't understand the rave reviews. Before I got it I never heard a single horrible thing about this mascara. It convinced me to deviate from diorshow. first two days I think were great, then after it weighed down my long lashes and made them look short and stubby. then it started to clump, and now it does horribly. my lashes look a mess, the wand causes mascara to get onto my lid, its just a horrible disgusting mess. There are better mascaras out there for less then half the price.

so maybe I thought I was applying it wrong. I asked on various MU baords, did as they said, asked different MAs, had them put it on me, and more or less I still had stubby thin, hard lashes. ANd no this was not the waterproof one. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2007 7:56:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very expensive mascara for so-so results. My lashes- kinda short, a little thick, straight (but i always use lash curler) but def in need of a lot of ooomph!! My HG mascaras are: YSL everlong (THE BEST- faux cils but without the clumps!!), clinique high impact (takes a bit of time to put on but once it does it looks elegant and perfect) and MF Lash perfection (very black, no clumping, smudging whatsoever great!) I like big lashes that stand out, mascara is the only eye makeup i really wear except sometimes liquid eyeliners- but then only once or twice a month anyway!. At first this mascara gave me nicely seperated lashes- very long, but still no volume whatsoever. Atfter a few coats my lashes did look good although no where as 'elegant' and nice as with my other mascaras. Then after using this for around a week or 2 it started clumping my lashes like mad! I now just get spider lashes with this no matter how i apply it. Would def not repurchase, no lancome mascara has ever impressed me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2007 6:29:00 PM More reviews by noraish

unfortunately my tube went bad a few days after i opened it :[ but the days i did get to use it were great! it made my lashes look naturally long thick and curly, 1 lippie off because after a few application, the ends of my lashes started to clump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2007 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another one of my favorites by Lancome. I use this one during the day with just some foundation, blush and lip gloss so my eyes really stand out - and they do!! It isn't clumpy at all, just makes my lashes look like 'falsies'. Adds length and seperates without needing a curler. Easier to use than Fatale (easier brush), but similar...though Fatale is more dramatic. Expensive for mascara, but again, worth it to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Simplicity310

At last my HG mascara has come along... This mascara wins hands down coupled with Lancome's Cils Booster XL. My lashes are full, lush, long and POP to the point that they touch my glasses. I've come to realize that a mascara primer really aids in helping the product just like foundation usually goes on better with a moisturizer. I'm impressed. EDIT: This mascara turned out not so special after a week of use. I kept looking for a mascara with consistent results and found it in YSL's faux cils.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by xyan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased this together with CILS BOOSTER XL, and have never tried it on it's own. Using this with CILS BOOSTER XL (by Lancome), this masacara makes your lashes full and long. I have very thin, straight eyelashes, and most masacaras do nothing for me. This is the first masacara I've ever used that have made my eyelashes look so long and full...and best of all...not clumpy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2007 3:29:00 AM More reviews by girlinshorts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love thiss. Its my HG! It does not clump nor does it smudge!! I like to put it over Maybelline's Lash stylish as it helps to separate my lashes (LS clumps my lashes!). The effect of the 2 mascaras, had so many people asking if im wearing falsies! Will definitely repurchase!