Lancome Hypnose

3.8

Ingredients: aqua, paraffin, beeswax, stearic acid, carnauba wax, acacia, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-40 stearate, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated palm oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht. May contain: CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), mica.

This mascara is great, it's a shame it costs so much! The brush is a nice shape and size. It's small enough for the bottom lashes but big enough for the upper lashes. The mascara itself has a really nice consistency. It made my lashes look thick and long, the brush was really good at separating my lashes.

This is by far my favourite mascara, it gives glamourous full lashes which i just love everytime i see them.
The only problem is the price.. here is aus it gets very expensive, which is the only reason i dont wear it constantly. Apart from that i found it very easy to apply and it builds up fairly quickly. It is really smooth and gives a wow effect.

I wanted to like this mascara, I really did. It looked gorgeous upon application. Two hours later I had flakes all over my cheeks and undereye area. I tried it for a couple of days just to make sure it wasn't a fluke or some other product interfering, but I had the same result each time. Sadly, this product is not for me.

best mascara ive tried. goes on smooth, budge proof & non drying 4 lashes. i usually used wp versions only, but tis is gr8.

Absolutely my FAVORITE mascara!! I was so super loyal to Intancils since I was 13, and then they discontinued it. I was so sad...I kept trying new Lancome waiting for the right one for me. This is great mascara! I have light eyelashes and large blue eyes, so mascara that doesn't really lengthen and give me fullness makes my eyes look huge and NO EYELASHES... however, this gives me huge full lashes. So great. I have tried Diorshow and other Dior mascara, as well as fresh mascara, bare escentuals, givenchy, and many many more. This is the BEST! I just got the new high definicils to try, but picked this one up as well cause I doubt the new definicils will have a chance against this great mascara!!

This is my absolute favorite mascara. I love that it has Vitamin B, and is an overall excellent formula. It lengthens, defines, and volumizes. Perfect. And, it washes off easily.

I love this mascara - I have very long, fine, fair eyelashes and this just makes them look so thick and glossy. It is really easy to apply - goes on with no clumping. I find that this or YSL faux cils are amazing for evening time & I would not be without them for special occasions now! They are a bit too much for day time weear though, as they make my eyelashes look almost false because they look so long - my eyelashes actually touch my browbone! Highly recommended mascara!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

This is an excellent product. It's the mascara that delivers what mascara is supose to. I have fine and skimpy lashes. First I apply a good coat of Lancome's High Definicils Mascara top and bottom, and follow with two coats of Hypnose to top lashes. The results are beautiful, even on my un-impressive lashes. There are no clumps, no smudges, no flakes, no irritated eyes (yes, I wear contacts), even after hours of wear, just glamorous lashes. Comes off easily with eye makeup remover. I discovered this product when it first came out 4 or 5 years ago, and have been using it ever since. Highly recommended.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have very fine, light blonde lashes. I need a mascara that coats completely and builds up the volume while not clumping, as I have plenty of lashes, they are just thin. Hypnose is the only mascara that does this for me. I have tried all other Lancome mascaras and none gave me full enough lashes without clumps.

The mascara comes off easily with water, but doesn't run or smudge too badly if spashed in day to day wear.

I try other mascaras occassionaly, lured by promises of super long lashes with easy application, but everytime I go back, realizing I have everything I need in Hypnose.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

One of the best brand mascara. It lasts a long time and is suitable for sensitive eyes. It adds volume and makes lashes longer, not for the ones who like supernatural look.

Popular Mascaras