Lancome Hypnose

3.8

Ingredients: aqua, paraffin, beeswax, stearic acid, carnauba wax, acacia, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-40 stearate, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated palm oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht. May contain: CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), mica.

on 1/15/2008 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG of mascara! Never clumps or flakes, it leaves lashes soft, and it is very easy to remove. Great at building dramatic volume. If you love dramatic lashes, this is the mascara! My only complaint? At $23 a tube, it costs more than my foundation and powder combined. But, OMG, it's so worth it. :)

on 1/13/2008 11:16:00 AM

I loved this mascara! it made my eyelashes look so thick and long! but it cost waaaaay too much!

on 1/7/2008 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

LOVE this!!! it's by far the best!! this is probly my 3rd one now... however i think it's actually on the expensive side!!!

on 1/6/2008 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just some background information about myself: I'm asian and am cursed with sparse, short, stick straight lashes! I first got this mascara as a sample. I knew that I liked it, but I wasn't sure HOW much I liked it until I started using Clinique's High Impact mascara and lash-doubling, Dior's Diorshow, Fiberwig, Lancome Definicils, and the list goes on. Hypnose applied after a bit of primer gave me the best results ever! I usually never get compliments on my lashes, but while wearing this, I've had people come up to me and say how much they love my lashes and I even caught a classmate staring at me and I asked him why and he said that I had long lashes! That was when I discovered that Lancome's Hypnose masacara is my HG mascara. The special thing about this mascara is that it has custom, buildable volume. No matter how many coats, whether 2 or 3, it rarely clumps and never flakes. With every application, it's like you can see your lashes grow! A bonus is that I don't even have to use an eyelash curler anymore. The only problem I might have with this is the price. I usually buy it at the Lancome counter in Macy's or at Sephora for $23.50. Clinique's mascaras are only 15 bucks, but the difference in quality definitely compensates for the price.

on 1/5/2008 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is excellent. It is easy to apply, looks good, doesn't clump, and flakes 'very' little. Although the product is expensive, I would definitly say it's worth it, since you can apply this product quickly and your eyelashes will look great.
Update:well in all honesty after having the product for a while, it is very liquidy and makes lashes look un-naturally thick.

Did not like this mascara. I found it to be too wet and gave my lashes a spidery look. It clumped and the 2nd coat did not go on well. I only use this on days I'm running out the grocery store or errands. I wipe the excess off the wand first. Should probably just throw it out but am trying to get a little bit of use out of the money I spent. I would not repurchase this mascara. So far, nothing beats Shu Uemera Mascara Basic.

on 1/4/2008 1:28:00 PM

i love this mascara!! it really gives you volume and it holds the curl nicely. i also like this mascara because it doesn't travel to my under eye area and all get smudgey. i dont find this mascara to flake either. even though it costs $24, i will definitely repurchase.

on 12/27/2007 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hypnose by Lancome is my HG mascara! I have been a long time wearer of Definicils mascara, also by Lancome. I find this mascara makes my lashes darker, thicker, and bolder. It's a more dramatic look than definicils, really makes my eyes pop and look sexy. It doesn't make my eyes sting like a lot of less expensive mascaras I've tried and doesn't smear. It can be a little clumpy so I make sure wipe excess off the wand before use. Great mascara!

on 12/27/2007 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is a great product! The best I have ever used! +5

on 12/26/2007 8:55:00 PM

I've gone through two GWP sizes of this product, and have tried the full size also. I find the GWP size superior to the full size, the full size brush gets gunked up something fierce and clumps/smudges easily. I always make sure to wipe the freshly coated brush in a kleenex a tiny bit, and use about 2 - 3 strokes on the upper lashes, then whatever is left over on the lowers. That said, I have never found a mascara that makes my lashes so glamorous long voluminous and jet black like this mascara. 4 lippies because of the strife I have to go through during application and the wasted product.

Top Rated Lancome Products