November 21, 2014 | 1758 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by 2Cerisessucrees

This fragrance is just perfection ! It's very feminine, classy and lasts on my skin forever. Even after a shower, I can still detect it ... hummm
My boyfriend adores it and he told me that whenever he smells this stuff on the street, he looks for me ... The great thing about it is that this scent is not worn by everybody, it's not a best-seller so you can easily make it your signature scent ! It's a bit expensive, but it's Chanel you know...
The smell is a bit fruity/sweet but it's also an oriental so you can wear it during the day or the evening... I told you, it's perfection !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by chajy

This is my staple. I get compliments on this all the time. It is very light and very feminine. Like the other reviewer mentioned, you will feel glamorous and sexy =D price isn't bad for a good parfum!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by fcabrera

i love this. i got it for christmas 2 years ago from my dad. i smells younger, which is nice because most chanel fragrances smell more mature. i got it when i was 15, and i got N5 when i was 14. i know younger women dont really like how a lot of chanel fragrances smell but i do and i think that mademoiselle is good for any age. love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2007 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Metraria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this one, but it just didn't work on me. The scent lasted a good 16 hours or so, but it never developed past its effervescent, sweet grapefruit top notes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2007 4:27:00 AM More reviews by sassiko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I surprisingly really like this fragrance. I expected the fragrance to be overpowering and quite old lady-ish, as that is what I think if most Chanel perfumes, however, this smells like Coco but not so strong. It smells lighter, younger and expensive. Love it. The price is a downfall but being Chanel they would up the price. I plan to get this from duty-free.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by bk2grace

I can write an entire ode to Coco Mademoiselle. It smells absolutely gorgeous and makes me feel instantly glamorous. I could just smell the bottle and I'd think of beautiful things and good memories. I love scents that have an orange/citrusy note in them, I used to wear Clinique Happy in high school, so when I wanted a perfume with more depth to it, the bergamot note in this struck me as perfect. The vanilla also softens it so that it's not just a regular "fresh" scent. And whenever I wear this, my boyfriend tells me I smell lovely as if I was wearing it for the first time. I also think the art deco style of the bottle is beautiful, as are all Chanel fragrances. This is probably one I'll keep for the rest of my life.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2007 7:38:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the way this fragrance smells on other people. I love the way it smells from sniffing the bottle. I wish I could wear it, but sadly, I can't. This fragrance goes sour on me most of the time. I have had other fragrances do this on me, unfortunately, like Jesus del Pozo's Halloween, that smelled very similar to cat piss on me. Thank God Coco Mademoiselle doesn't smell as bad on me, but it still smells bad and I can't make it work. And I tried, I tried for a couple of months, because I wanted to make it work, it's such a beautiful scent. Those of you that can wear it, enjoy!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2007 3:59:00 AM More reviews by fishlipz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ONE lippie for its staying power, but i should make that a NEGATIVE lippie because I duno who would want that smell to stay on. I duno if it's my body chemistry or whatever, but I sprayed some on my wrist at the mall just to see what the hype was about and I duno, it just smelled kinda annoying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 12:19:00 PM More reviews by bordelonc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this last fall and loved it. Used half my big bottle. I find the scent sexy and I feel super sexy when I wear it. My hubby loves it too but his favorite is the original Coco. I love to wear Coco Mademoiselle when I am going out during the fall and winter months or wear to work. Not a young scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I am no fragrance expert, but I do know what I do and don't like, and I definitely DON'T like this..... but have never been much of a Chanel fragrance fan. It has a "manly scent" to it to me.