Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 11/7/2007 12:47:00 PM

This is my HG perfume. Love it alot! My boyfriend buys it for me every Christmas and the large bottle last for me about a year. Its one of the only perfumes that doesnt give me a headache and there is something sexy about wearing chanel. It just makes you feel good!

on 11/5/2007 3:11:00 PM

Whenever I smell this, I think it smells mature and sexy. However, some people I know think it's too strong and overpowering. I try to use it sparingly, and only during the winter. It seems an odd choice for someone who is only 16, but I think that despite the "old" scent, anyone can wear it.

on 11/4/2007 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a really feminine sexy perfume, its sort of delicatly powdery. Its very strong though and I find that I can't really wear it everyday because it seems so overpowering sometimes. Great for the night and sometimes when you feel you need something stronger. I wouldn't see myself repurchasing, but only because it seems to last forever.

on 11/4/2007 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love my coco Its a beautiful statement fragrance good for work but also beautiful for a night out. Its a complicated fragrance and the dry down is exquisite. Its my all time go to when im in the market for a new fragrance i know im always happy with this one.

I would say that this is a lovely, sweeter alternative to Chanel No. 5, which can be quite intense.

What I like about this perfume is that it's sweet, but not overly SWEET, but it maintains a sophistication and stylishness - I liken it to wearing a comfortable (yet flattering) cashmere sweater.

Like most Chanel perfumes, it does come on a bit strong, but it eventually evens out nicely.

Pick this up and try this out if you see it.

on 10/31/2007 2:33:00 AM

This is my favourite perfume of all time! It smells amazing, I can't find any other fragrance that matches it. I wear it most days although I really shouldn't because it is seriously expensive...oh well! Worth every cent in my opinion.

on 10/29/2007 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably my All Time Favorite, I'm actually unhappy over the new advertising campaign, because I selfishly don't want to smell this everywhere I go, JUST ON ME! It definitely has oriental/woody notes, which I think are beautiful as long as it is lightly sprayed ( I use the EDP).
.My niece, who I adore, and who is way younger than I (she's 25), sprays this so heavily that I can smell it in my driveway (outside!) long after she and her car are gone. All the notes are smashed together forming a toxic fog at this strength.
Use a light hand, and others will still notice it and compliment you, even after you can no longer smell yourself.

on 10/27/2007 9:23:00 PM

Love this scent. I wear it every day and feel all dressed up, even in jeans!

on 10/27/2007 5:57:00 AM

Love it!
smells wonderfull and makes you feel very classy, mature and sexy at the same time.
nice flowery smell that lasts forever.

the bottle is very simple, but that doesnt matter, its the fragrance that matters in the end ;)

This is a very nice smell but way too strong for my age. I will try this again when I get older. It makes you feel very sexy and mature! Haha. I tried giving this to my mom but she hates the strong smell so I ended up selling it.

Popular Fragrances