Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 10/10/2007 12:03:00 AM

I'm usually more of a fruity/citrus person (ie-NO PATCHOULI), but I must say, this is the one spicy/oriental/patchouli-containing perfume that I like. My dad bought this EDP for me when I was 18 from a duty free in Europe. At first I thought it was a bit strong for me (and I think the spicier notes tend to come out in this perfume more with my body chemistry than with others I've smelled it on), but this scent has definitely grown on me. It's a mature (but not TOO mature) scent perfect for a young woman and a perfect scent to "graduate" to because although it's mature, it's still young.

on 10/9/2007 10:34:00 PM

This is the most gorgeous perfume I've ever had. I first tried it about four years ago when it came with a teen magazine, and I fell in love with the sexy, sophisticated scent. My every day scent since Spring has been Vera Wang Princess, and, much as I love it, I need a new perfume for Winter. So, I'm finally going to give up and buy a bottle of my longtime favorite. Sultry, mysterious, and a little bit playful, you won't be disappointed with Coco Mademoiselle

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The top notes are more floral than I was expecting. The dry down is spicy with vanilla with patchouli. I really like it, and I wasnt expecting to, judging from the initial spray. Its a nice fragrance for cooler months, I think it would be too heavy for summer. I already have and love Chanel No. 5, but I find that I only enjoy wearing it on the coldest of winter days, because its a littl heavy on me, and smells especially good with cachmere sweaters. That sounds strange, but its true. Whereas, I think the Coco Mademoiselle would be good on autumn days with scarves and a light jacket. Its funny how smells can have weight to them. As with all of Chanel's perfumes, try before you buy since they are different with your unique chemistry.

I love Chanel's scents. I usually wear Chance, yet I'm really starting to prefer this scent. It's a bit more adult than Chance. It's classy and it makes me feel classy.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a spicy floral on me, sweet but sexy. It has a definite aura to it, a sort of mystery swirling around the intense scent. I didn't realize that this was the smell I was looking for for winter until I sprayed it, and I immediately knew that it was going to be my winter HG. I like it more than Chance, which is sort of monotonous on me.

Do not OD on the application, or you will end up with a headache.

on 10/7/2007 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the first Chanel perfume I bought and I love them all now. One of my favourites - I love Allure Sensuelle, No. 5, Chance, Coco and Coco Mademoiselle.

Can't live without it, it is so beautiful. I love Chanel!

Top Notes: Orange, Bergamot, Grapefruit.
Middle Notes: Litchi, Rose, Italian Jasmine.
Base Notes: Indonesian Patchouli, Haitian Vertiver, Bourbon Vanilla, White Musk.

on 10/3/2007 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am 35 and love this scent! Recently I just got turned on to Chanel perfumes and this by far is my favorite one.

on 10/3/2007 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite perfume. I am in my early 20s, so I will probably graduate to something more mature eventually. It makes me feel very beautiful.

on 10/3/2007 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Nice fruity floral with something distinctly Chanel about it. Perfect for summer but very popular.

on 10/1/2007 5:55:00 AM

I love this.It's pretty good! It's a little expensive,but I will buy it again

Popular Fragrances