January 31, 2015 | 1821 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2007 5:18:00 AM More reviews by sillyjillie

Nice fruity floral with something distinctly Chanel about it. Perfect for summer but very popular.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2007 5:55:00 AM More reviews by CoCoCiara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this.It's pretty good! It's a little expensive,but I will buy it again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2007 6:15:00 PM More reviews by bulbataras

I was someone who wore different things all the time and now am again like that but for five years in between, this was my only fragrance. The first time I smelled this, it was one of the few times a scent stopped me in my tracks and I was hooked. I still always have a bottle and go through phases of only wearing this, including during my wedding. I have never received so many compliments as when I am wearing this, even in the passport control line after an overseas flight. The only reason I stopped my Coco Mad. run was that someone at work also wore it and it didn't smell good on her which put me off it for a while but I will always love and wear this, defo my signature smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this on ebay, thus the price. I'm on the fence. Top notes seem alittle chemical smelling, but I love the dry down. Seems to be super lasting, haven't had it long enough to really decide if it's "me" or not. But, so far so good.

Edit: I am so loving this fragrance, it smells divine, has great staying power and will be my winter fav!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2007 3:08:00 PM More reviews by linjul

i tested this out at the counter and it smelled really good. but after like an hour in a half the smell started smelling different but i still think it smells good. but then i meet up my boyfriend and the first thing he said was "you smell bad... like stinky perfume..." man i really wanted to like this perfume but i might get it anyways since i like it but i guess i can't wear it around him. He kept telling me to get away cause i smell really bad...... don't know will i be purchasing..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2007 11:32:00 AM More reviews by morgans

I rarely use up teh whole bottle of a perfume but this is one of thr few exceptions. I keep going back to this whenever I'm having a night out. It's sexy and classy, a nice mix. It's not too powdery but has a warm feel to it. people around love it, too, and it has amazing staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2007 6:44:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have never been a big fan of fragrances,but I now realise that I never found the right one. They all seemed too sweet/cheap smelling or over powering and strong, this is a fantastic combination of light scented perfume, but just enough depth to keep it smelling classy.
I adore the packaging,so chic! and as other reviewers have mentioned I almost always get compliments when wearing this. I will be wearing this for a very long time. (I reviewed the EDT)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Happytobe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This fragrance is exquisite. I am a fragrance fanatic and I have to say that I think Coco Mademoiselle is the nicest fragrance there is. It is everything a fragrance should be... sweet, delicate, classy, feminine, flowery, musky, mysterious, inviting, scrumptious, and it has vanilla notes, which men invariably seem to love. This fragrance is totally delicious. Whenever I spray this on I just can't stop smelling my wrists. It is perfect day or evening, summer or winter. I would give this a hundred lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 2:38:00 PM More reviews by 2Cerisessucrees

This fragrance is just perfection ! It's very feminine, classy and lasts on my skin forever. Even after a shower, I can still detect it ... hummm
My boyfriend adores it and he told me that whenever he smells this stuff on the street, he looks for me ... The great thing about it is that this scent is not worn by everybody, it's not a best-seller so you can easily make it your signature scent ! It's a bit expensive, but it's Chanel you know...
The smell is a bit fruity/sweet but it's also an oriental so you can wear it during the day or the evening... I told you, it's perfection !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by chajy

This is my staple. I get compliments on this all the time. It is very light and very feminine. Like the other reviewer mentioned, you will feel glamorous and sexy =D price isn't bad for a good parfum!