April 20, 2014 | 1741 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 1:28:00 AM More reviews by sgodna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Coco Mademoiselle is a lovely scent. It is very feminine and classy. I always get an unlimited number of compliments whenever I wear it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by robotfun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so glad I tried this in the store before buying it. I sprayed some on my wrists then met my boyfriend 10 minutes later. When I held up my wrist and asked him what he thought he said "It smells like a man. Hugo Boss." Later in the day, the scent settled some more and became less "Hugo Boss" and more "pine shaving cream". So dissapointed.

I guess it just doesn't work with my body chemestry. Try before you buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2007 10:34:00 AM More reviews by maro79

My number 1 fragrance, all day all year !!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2007 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Gemma_Louise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This doesn't work on me at all, I just can't wear fragrances with patchouli in. It's heavy and overpowering and a bit old lady. However, it smells nice on some people.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2007 12:56:00 PM More reviews by vikauz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to write a review for this fragrance because not only does it semell great but also this is the only kind (EDP) that actually lasts not only on me but on my friends as well. Chanel fragrances are expensive in general, but this one is woth it becuase it lasts on me almost all day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 10:54:00 PM More reviews by SG444

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I know this fragrance is very popular but I don't care for how it smells on me, although I don't strongly dislike it. I've always wanted to try Coco Mademoiselle because of its reputation. On me it has strong citrus notes and reminds me of men's cologne. Not unpleasant, it's just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by xoxtaybayxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! It's a very mature floral smell. So if you like floral scents that aren't TOO girly, go for it! It's a bit expensive but def worth it. It lasts all day and doesn't wear off

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by christine22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this for my mom originally, but I ended up snagging it! She didn't like it, but I adore it. Not that good at describing perfumes...except it smells delicious!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2007 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Princess100

In my opinion, this is by far the best fragrance ever. I used to have several very good perfumes, but I stopped wearing them all after I discovered Mlle (that was four years ago). It's my summer/winter, day/night perfume and I never get tired of it - I smell like Mlle even if I'm not wearing it :) I've got so many compliments for it and I'm constantly asked what perfume I wear. It is so classic and elegant and, in the same time, it has a sexy youthfulness and naughtiness. I recommend pure perfume or EDP. The best thing abour pure perfume is that it lasts longer and is noticeable from a shorter distance than EDP, so others won't feel suffocated - exactly the way a perfume should be.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by psyche1812

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this perfume(EDP), althought it is a little expensive like other Chanel products. However, all of you left your reviews about EDP and EDT. What's about Pure Perfume? (7.5ml). Now I feel like a small bottle which allows me to take it in my pocket. Is there any body here use PURE PERFUME of Coco Mdll? Can you please let me know it is more likely to EDP or EDT?