BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 4/10/2009 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I recently started getting into liquid luminizers in an effort to bring some radiance to my skin, and saw reviews on Benefit's High Beam so I decided to take it out for a test drive. What I *love* about High Beam is that my skin looks so alive and awake when I use this. I mix a few drops with my foudation and *voila* .. my skin just looks brighter. What I absolutely despise about this product is the packaging. It comes in a bottle that looks like nail polish .. the brush is handy in when you're first starting with it .. but as you work your way through more the bottle, trying to get it out is a real pain the duff. The baby would be absolute perfection if it wasn't for the packaging .. I'd rather see this in a squeeze tube to minimize waste and make it easier to use it up. I mean for $24 or so bucks ..I want to be able to put every last drop to use! so until something similar and/or better comes along, I'll remain a High Beam kinda girl.

on 4/8/2009 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this highlighter! Some days I use it in place of a blush or eyeshadow to give my face a dewy glow. I love it when my face just glows because of this, especially when the sun hits my face. It even looks natural! To highlight my entire face, I sometimes dab some to my cheekbones, the middle of my forehead, my chin, bridge of my nose and my browbones for a really pretty glow! I prefer liquid highlighters to powder ones, so this is my HG highlighter!

on 4/7/2009 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is lots of fun. I put it right under my eyebrows and a tiny bit in the corner of my eyes. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup and having only this one is lovely.

on 4/6/2009 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really dont like this product.
I've had it for a year now and I have moon beam as well.
It just doesnt work well with my skin.. and it blocks my pores like no other!!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This highlighter looks great on any skin tone in my opinion and lasts all day. Use under or over foundation to give your skin a healthy glow. It's fun to play arend with!!

on 3/31/2009 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

When I went to the mall today at Macy's, a cosmetics sales lady asked me to try this, so I figured why not hehe.. I really like this highlighter, it defines my cheekbones more than just blush alone, and brightens up my complexion. Even though I just tried this out once, whenever I start making money I'll purchase this, even though its on the expensive side :)

on 3/27/2009 10:36:00 PM

This is a pretty spectacular product. Just a swipe of this stuff on my cheekbones and I have a really nice glow to my complexion. Will make this a staple.

on 3/27/2009 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have a tiny little trial size that came in a set with concealer, lemon aide, an eye depuffer, and lip plumper, so it's very small and I'm almost out. I used to use this every day, usually on my eyes. I know the bottle will last me forever so it's probably going to be my next big purchase. It looks pretty and is just a great all around product.

on 3/26/2009 9:28:00 PM

I love this highlighter! I like that it is a liquit, so that it's easy to apply, but it sort of turns into powder when it dries.

If you put it on just the right places on your face (brow bones and cheek bones), it can make you look really fresh and awake.

I would definitely buy this again, even though it's pretty expensive.

on 3/26/2009 6:31:00 PM

Amazing highlighter! It's such a nice light shade that shows up like a light shimmer. It really brightens up my face. I get a lot of compliments on how nice my skin looks when I use it. On top of all of that, it last forever too! You only need a very small amount. I've had mine for over a year now and it's just as good today as it was the day I bought it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials