August 23, 2014 | 928 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2006 8:38:00 PM More reviews by laurencane

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product really lengthens as it separates. My eyelashes look full, long and distinct when I apply this mascara. My only problem is that for the price, the product does not seem to last long enough. About 1 month after I have opened it, I find the mascara to be a little dry and sticky--not as fresh as other mascaras tend to be after 1 month. By 2.5 months I have to throw out the tube because it is too dry. It is probably the best mascara I have ever tried, but that only lasts for about 1 month.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2006 7:37:00 PM More reviews by psyche_07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After all the great things I heard about this mascara, I really wanted to love it. Unfortunately, its performance is on par with cheap drugstore mascara that doesn't deliver the goods. Problems with Definicils are: lengthens my already long eyelashes into sharp, unattractive points; causes the lashes to stick together, magnifying the "pointy" effect, and making them *very* difficult to separate with a lash comb; does nothing for lash volume, as in, no noticeable thickening; looks totally unnatural; worst of all, within about an hour, it starts to rub off on the area around my eyes, eventually leading to a raccoon look. Very disappointing!! I mistakenly bought this product thinking the GWP mascara I had received was this product (turns out it was Elizabeth Arden mascara...which I love), but decided to go ahead and order it after reading the reviews. Definitely NOT worth the ridiculous price.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2006 2:57:00 PM More reviews by kristikat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the way the thin brush gets into the corners of my eyes, but it didn't do much to plump them up (even after several coats). I have since switched to Avon Super Full and couldn't be happier!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2006 5:26:00 AM More reviews by tanmh_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's kinda expensive for a mascara. i got a few samples as gwp :) it's pretty good- it shows up on my lashes well and can hold curls. the only caveat is the price-tag. i think it'll b worth it for most people who love mascara ;D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2006 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Gumah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG black mascara, cannot live without, would completely be lost if ever discontinued! I've tried to go the less expensive route with drug store brands but I always come back to Definicils. I've been blessed with nice thick lashes and this brings them out like you wouldn't believe. Doesn't clump or flake after a few hours like some of the cheaper brands. The price is steep but I usually get about two months worth of application so I guess I can't complain. It will forever be a staple in my make-up bag!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by MELED

I ADORE this mascara. It does everything a mascara should. I have pretty long lashes but they're quite dry and get tangled very easily. This mascara doesn't dry them out and separates them perfectly. It hardly ever clumps and the brush picks up and deposits just enough product. I'm addicted to mascara and will continue to try different products, just because this one's pretty expensive, but it has remained my #1 favourite for years:)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2006 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kristij

I've worn Defencil mascara for about a year. I like the way it builds up my lashes. Also I have had no trouble with it running or smudging, making me look like a racoon.

If I want a more dramatic look I use the Fatale with striking results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 8:43:00 PM More reviews by kellsbells0802

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with the previous review. I tried to buy some cheaper brands, since the price is a little steep for Definicils, but I have to bite the bullet and come back, nothing compares to this it curls and thickens your lashes the best and never clumps or flakes off like most of the cheaper brands. I guess I can be frugal with lipsticks or powders but not when it comes to mascara this stuff ROCKS!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 2:08:00 PM More reviews by williams_dd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't say enough good things about this stuff. I've tried a bunch of mascaras, but nothing compares to this one. Gives me loooooooong fake looking lashes, makes my eyes look super huge. The only gripe i have is that it seems to get old quick, & for almost 25 bucks, it shouldn't do that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

Probably one of the best mascaras I have tried. The tube is nice and sleek. The wand is not to thick, nor too thin. It makes my lashes very long with just one coat! It doesn't come off at all either during that entire day. The only con was I did have to use a mascara comb with it, but I haven't yet found a mascara that I haven't had to do that.