July 31, 2014 | 1495 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Mayerpod

This SERIOUSLY does NOTHING. Save your money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I am one of the few who didn't have a good experience with this product. I got it because it was recommended in Shop Etc. magazine, and it seemed like a real bargain. Unfortunately, it didn't do much to protect my hair during drying or flat iron use, and it left my hair feeling 'crunchy', no matter how little product I used. I ended up tossing it and switching to V05 Miracle Spray. At least it wasn't expensive, so no big loss.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2006 5:58:00 PM More reviews by pinup_chick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't think this stuff actually does anything to prevent heat damage, but it smells nice and makes a decent leave-in conditioner/detangler. I'd buy again because it's cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by cwalters1218

I use this when I flat iron my hair or before I blowdry. I love the way the really fine mist seems to coat every strand. Only drawback was the spray nozzel..it's a little akward to use at first but it gets more comfy after a little while. Seems to do a great job protecting my hair from the heat. It makes it shiny and smells great...hair feels soft afterwards too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2006 12:39:00 AM More reviews by kinipela

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't use this as a styling product but just as a protector.

The smell is fine, nothing special and my color-treated hair is not as dry and brittle.

For the price...YIPPEEEE...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2005 11:59:00 AM More reviews by camaro9510950

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this product is wonderful. My friends told me to get it after I had tried everything to bring back the shine and smoothness to my hair. Not only does it smell great...it has a really great spray nozzle like a fine mist so when I style it looks like I walked out of a salon...I couldn't believe it but this did the trick. My hair was so damaged...long colored blonde...I flat iron..but after honeymooning in Key West snorkeling...the weather sun salt did a number. This was wonderful ..my hair is the healthiest its been in a while. I am buying this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2005 9:58:00 AM More reviews by l0ve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This made my hair SO shiny. It smells really good too and the sprayer is very easy to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2005 2:44:00 AM More reviews by sadbabykitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had been using VO5 miricle mist for a while, so i figured i would give this a shot since it comes in a larger size bottle and was around the same price. And all i have to say is that VO5 is diffinatly way better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2005 3:00:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this during the first 3 days I used it. After that I noticed that it was REALLY drying out my hair and making it seem dull and full of static. It really started to make my hair feel like straw. After I stopped using it my hair looked healthy and shiny again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2005 11:04:00 AM More reviews by carmic191

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

brought this the same day I got my HAI and I love how they both work together, the only thing I hate is the spray nozzle...it is a pain to work with, hence only 4 lippies!!

but I will buy again.