Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 2/3/2003 11:22:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Perhaps I'm too pale for this product to work well on. It was extremely thin, almost transparent, and for this price, I expected it to at least help me look fresh and glowing (and maybe it does on those with very oily skin). But instead, it barely showed up on me (perhaps because I'm already pink-toned), it left a chalky film, instead of a glow, on my skin that was not flattering (a somewhat greyish-pink tone), and the application brush became gross if it wasn't washed frequently. Radiant Touch is only a highlighter, and you still have to apply a real concealer under your eyes first. But for me, it's way too much money for just a highlighter.

on 1/29/2003 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I read all the reviews of this product, and was so curious. I got it and couldn't wait to try it, I don't get it. It didn't cover any dark circles nor did it do anything more than look kinda pastey. I had to return it. The Revlon skinlights concealer works a whole lot better and it is a whole lot cheaper

on 1/28/2003 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I was so interested in this product based on the glowing reviews on MUA so I went to Saks and had the MA apply this concealer to my face. And she slathered it on. Evidently I was in SERIOUS need of this concealer and I would need a vat (at least) to make a dent. Okay, so she convinced me I needed it in the worse way. $45.00 for a concealer--if it worked it would be worth it, right? The first thing my teenage son said when he saw me all "concealed" was that I looked like I had put Calamine lotion all over my face. Did I have a rash or somethin'? Back to the store it's going--this was not the look I was going for.

on 1/27/2003 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm so glad I bought this! This stuff is amazing. I have never used concealer that much before, because it was always too heavy and cakey for me. I have been looking for something to brighten under the eyes and this is it! This is not cakey at all, and totally brightens the eye area. I think it is worth the price because it works so well.

on 1/24/2003 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yuk - it's ORANGE. This was so highly touted that I went for it. Looked ok at the counter when sa put it on me but, when I applied it, it looked orange on my golden olive skin. Not worth the money.

on 1/24/2003 3:00:00 PM

i have no.2. i bought it in japan and i can't find this shade anywhere in usa. only no.1s and no.3s. no.1 is too pinky for me and no.3 is too apricot and dark. no.2 is the perfect color for me. i almost used it up and am so worried if i can ever find this shade again!

on 1/22/2003 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a definite keeper..Highlights beautifully, makes fine lines and wrinkles a lot less visible..I will not be without this from now on. My only gripe is that it's expensive but worth it!

on 1/14/2003 1:20:00 AM

I love this. You put it where you have shadows or just where you have problems (i.e. zits, lines) and it deflects the light from them. It doen't complete ly cover zits, I would use a normal concealer for that, but if you put this on top it will draw attention away from it. Buy this stuff.

on 1/11/2003 11:05:00 PM

ARGH - this was expensive ($46CAD). I tried it a couple times before finally succumbing. This brightens the eye area beautifully - I use it over my concealer, and also use it as an eyeshadow base. When I use this, my eyes seem to stand out, making them more noticeable. I use a MAC Shader brush (#242) to sweep this on - hopefully I'll avoid the complaints I've heard about funky smells on the brush.
As a PPP, I got #1 - the lightest one. If you're going to try this product, try that one. UPDATE (2 weeks after purchase): Now that I've been using this for a couple weeks, I have to say that my excitement for this product has dimmed somewhat - I don't know what I was thinking - perhaps I was fooling myself, but I don't think this product is all that great. I've noticed that it cakes a little around my eyes and the colour is too light - doesn't blend in nicely. I won't be buying again. FINAL UPDATE (1 month after purchase): After not using this for about 2 weeks because I got fed up with the caking, I returned it. Because of this, I'm dropping my rating from 3 lippies to 2.

on 1/11/2003 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was in the market for a new concealer (as always) and when the MA tried to sell me on this I was very skeptical. The color looked really weird to me and it was really expensive for the amount of product. However, once he put it on me, I was sold. A few clicks of this on my whole eye area and instantly my face was brightened. My eyes looked great! Sometimes all I needed to wear, makeup-wise, was this and NARS Malibu, for a fresh, natural looking face. I wouldn't really call this a concealer, though, you definitely need something with more pigment and a yellower color for blemishes and dark undereye circles. But this really gives your eyes a lift. I don't buy this product anymore because I've found that Revlon's Illuminating Wand is more or less identical at a fraction of the price, but I think this is a great product.

Popular Primer/ Correctors