October 26, 2014 | 1336 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2004 5:10:00 AM More reviews by eskimocy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this 2 in 1 scrub cleanser! The scrub is very mild and won't hurt my skin and it cleans well without drying my skin. My skin becomes very supple and silky afterwards and I just can't control to touch my face all the time** However, I take a lipstick away because of the poor package.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser smells beautiful. The fact that it is natural fragrance, and not some gross chemical makes me like it even more.

This is a very gentle cleanser, which exfoliates a little as you massage it on your face, but it's not actually a facial scrub - it's very gentle. I use this on bare skin, with my make-up already removed, and it makes my skin look wonderful, although Ultrabland makes it *feel* good too.

Would definitely buy again. Don't mind the packaging at all, because it's more enviro-friendly than most other co's. That deserves a 5 in my eyes. Best way to keep this product is to empty into another container with a screw-lid. Superdrug does a v.cheap moisturiser (99p) which I buy just for the container. It keeps it nice and fresh.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2004 12:39:00 PM More reviews by purplecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! This is truly a rough exfoliater, and I didn't rub my skin that much either. My skin is still aching from this a day later. What kind of skin do you people have? Alligator skin???

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2004 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This combined with Middle Earth Turned to Rock makes for the most fantasy epic-inspired bath time imaginable. One truly feels like a medieval princess when washing their face with this lavender and almond scented mixture. It might seem abit rough to the most sensitive of skins, but, for me and my tough, oily face, it's almost gentle.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2004 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Halston

I love AoBS, it's great for combo/dry skin. It's a little tricky to get the hang of and don't dare let it get wet or it will get moldy (fresh products after all!) Overall, really nice gentle exfoliant which leaves my skin incredibly soft. Plus it smells like lavender!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2004 7:30:00 AM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic product. It's my HG exfoliator because it's gentle, effective, makes my skin feel incredibly soft, smells great, and it's not too expensive. I love how Lush use minimum preservatives and maximum natural, good quality ingredients. The packaging is awful, like people say, but it shows that you're paying for the actual product. I don't find that it makes my face feel greasy - it doesn't give that squeaky clean feeling but that's why it's good because it makes the face feel silky soft. I also find that when I pat my face dry with a towel after rinsing, it feels fine, and maybe people are overlooking this because of being put off by how unsqeaky clean their face feels immediately after rinsing. I have oily skin and this isn't greasy on me - just balancing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 1:42:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really is great stuff. It's a little hard to get used to (it comes in a small tub as a semi-solid chunk of grayish-green sludge, and you have to put a small amount in your hand and mix it with water to form a paste, which you then massage into your face). Once you get used to the technique, though, you won't go back. It's a great exfoliator and softer than most - not at all harsh for days when you want to get rid of some dead skin but don't feel like scraping off your whole face. Also, I don't mind the smell - it smells herb-y and lavender-y to me. I will definitely keep buying this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2004 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Helly

I really like this product. Smell is a little unusual at first but is really just a strong lavendar which I really like. Very, very gentle exfoliating action, just enough for everyday. None drying but it does feel like the clay is sopping up oil. Not keen on the random lavendar seeds but overall a staple. I agree that packaging is abysmal but I decant mine into a sterilised glass jar and that works just fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2004 9:49:00 PM More reviews by eureka

This is a wonderful product ! It's a very gentle exfoliator and leaves my skin silky smooth. It is rather hard to use at first but once you get used to it, it's great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not exactly sure why, but I
REALLY like this stuff. It smells awful to me but in a good way, haha!
It's a very gentle scrub, takes a few uses to get the hang of it.
It reminds me a lot of aan old, discontinued TBS product called Japanese Washing Grains, which I loved.

I will likely buy this stuff again! (I got only a half-chunk in the store)