October 24, 2014 | 1407 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by amybean

Makes my skin smell better than any soap EVER. The most wonderful soap I could hope for.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2003 More reviews by geezus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

hate this product cuz it's too damn moisturizing. doesn't feel like my body is clean afterwards. try jerkens bar, it's the best if you want to be squeaky clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2003 11:31:00 AM More reviews by skinprincess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My dermalogist recommended it to me over 20 years ago for my face and I love it. It works better than any of the other department store brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2003 7:02:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This soap is a staple for me, i've just got to have it in every shower,at all times. I get the sensitive skin formula, that's supposed to be unscented, but it actually has a quiet little scent to it. Leaves my skin soft and smelling fresh too.
I may have other soaps in the shower for variety, but this one patiently waits for me to come back to it, cos it knows I will.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 4:26:00 PM More reviews by sexyadri4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The HG of all soaps...why do you think it was around for soo long? This stuff works! Doesn't break out or dry your skin, and has a wonderful smell even though it claims to be unscented. Everyone uses this, from grandmas to mothers to boyfriends, because it works! Take it from us and go buy a bar!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2003 12:01:00 AM More reviews by bluenermal

this soap is a staple! dove is probably the first thing i have ever used on my face and what i almost always use on my body. my dermatologist recommended it to me years ago when i asked what was best to use if you have acne and sensitive skin. of course i have strayed to other products with tempting claims like bha and aha's, but there is nothing like the smell and feel of your face after using dove!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2003 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ambr

I think everyone agrees...this bar is pretty fine stuff. It's a soap that even guys won't deny using. My boyfriend uses it (I knew he was a keeper when I saw the Dove bar sitting in his shower caddy), the guy at Petland uses it (shook his hand, I commented on his skin and he said, "Oh, I only use Dove"), my mom uses it.....pretty universal. I agree, the pink Nutrium bar is a little harsher, oddly enough. You just can't go wrong with the classic white.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Fhorn

This is my all time favorite soap and I LOVE the smell

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 1:41:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looking for a new cleanser, I went out and bought a 4-pack at Wal-Mart, just based on everyone's rave review. Boy, was I disappointed! Initially, Dove seemed to work well; it cleaned my face and removed even the toughest mascara, so I didn't even have to use a separate make-up remover. Soon enough, however, I started getting break-outs from using this soap! It seems to irritate my skin and make the blemishes even *more* red.
Also - what is with the scent of the soap, even though it's supposed to be *unscented*?! I was expecting none whatsoever, but was a bit put off by the smell. Don't tell me it's the moisturizing lotion bit, because fragrances of this type is synthetic and shouldn't be in an unscented bar. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 1:06:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A staple for years--I grew up using it and always seem to go back to it as an adult. Love them all--the white, sensitive, and most of all the pink and white striped nutrium! Great!