November 26, 2014 | 1660 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by suzanimal

I suppose I have high expectations from BB creams because I thought the Maybelline BB cream was a WASTE of money. It was merely a tinted moisturizer. Very light coverage and did not even out the skin tone as BB creams should do.

For people with oily or combinatiion skin, stay away from this "BB" cream. It will create an oil slick on your face.

If you want to use is as a summer tinted moisturizer, then this is a decent option. A BB cream it is NOT.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been wanting to try BB Creams in forever, and I thought this might've been a good place to start! And I don't regret it one bit. it makes my skin look radiant and I honestly do feel it's helped even out my skin. But I took off a lippie because it's packaging was kind of poor, there isn't that much product to begin with and it feels like the product always spills out too quickly. This product is almost like a fancy tinted moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by lindanail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff!!! I've tried a couple BB's- Garnier and Smashbox, but they didn't do much for my skin. I put this on over my Smashbox primer (which I always use) and this just diffuses my imperfections and makes my skin look better. It's like a soft focus lens. It doesn't have a lot of coverage, so I pat on a little concealer on a couple of spots and brush on CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation on top. That combination gives me all day coverage and my husband told me my skin looked nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by wildingellie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is amazing, it is great as a light everyday moisturising foundation. It was £8.99 which I think was a bit pricey for quite a small tube but it was totally worth it. Even on my horrible dry skin it doesn't flake. It only probably lasts about half a day but I really love it, will definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by heytherenicole

This is an OKAY product. I use it on mornings when I don't have time for foundation, or if I just don't want something heavy on my face. The only reason I will be repurchasing is because it does even my skin out when I wear it, has a great SPF, and is super light for those lazy mornings when I'm in a rush. Overall, not a great product, but not a really bad one, neither.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by allycatangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Very nice product, not really a true BB Cream but it is very nice to use as a primer and has a nice SPF value.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by xoxojordan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this one on the days I want to skip foundation! It's quick and easy and non-offensive.

I just wash my face, slap this baby on, add some gloss and mascara and I'm good to go!

It leaves a little tint and a sheer amount of colour that helps even out my skin. It isn't too oily.

The bottle is ok, no complaints. I do not use this product every day but rather on an as-needed basis for busy mornings.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont understand the rave on this stuff. I thought it looked orangey and after about an hour my skin looked really greasy thanks to this stuff. Im glad it works for some people but all it did for me was hurt my appearance rather than make it better

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Alybibi

OMGoodness. I had such high expectations for this cream. I felt like at last there is a light moisterizer with light coverage as I dont really like heavy foundations. I wanted a nice natural dewy even sheer coverage for my skin. and better yet if it does all the other things it claimed to do. Well this was such a disappointment. My face broke out in fine pimples as well as blackheads. At first i though it was maybe my hormones so i decided to take a break from anything thats make up. once i stopped using it, my skin cleared up. when i started using it again. my face broke out that same day.
I also recommended this product to my girlfriend and she experienced the same thing! so we ditched it...another disspointment. Although I love maybelline's products, this one was not a hit at all...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by masqued_dreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know where to start with this product. I just flat out don't like it. It doesn't live up to its claims as an "8 in 1 skin perfector" and I saw no real skin care benefits after using it for over a month. It's a tinted moisturizer with a fancy name. As a tinted moisturizer I would have probably given it at least a 3 but as a BB cream, I was very disappointed. The price was pretty reasonable at $8.99 and it did make my skin look a little more even after application and protects my face from the sun but any tinted moisturizer can do that. Overall, a thumbs down on this product and a huge let down. I would definitely not repurchase this.