August 1, 2014 | 1590 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy cow, did I get an insane deal on this. At Meijer, all revlon cosmetics were 40% off! Plus, I had a $1.00 coupon for revlon! Crazy-amazing deal, i know. :) It came to about $6.19 plus tax. Basically HALF-OFF! :D It was so worth it too, because I love this foundation. It doesn't claim to be oil free, but I couldn't find the word "oil" in the ingredients list. The consistency is velvet-y smooth, it covers my acne, controls my oil (better than the neutrogena oil-control foundation. Weird, right?) even though it doesn't claim to, and matches my skin tone perfectly, after being blended in, which is a breeze. I use a basic foundation brush to apply this in spots all over my face, and then buff it all around with my elf powder brush. Plus, it lasts all day! I love this product and could rave for HOURS!(: go get yourself some! You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by blonde63

I am 65, blonde, med to light complextion. I bought this in Nude and I must say I was not let down. I love this product. It goes on great and matches my skin tone beautifully. I will buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by kcnguyen21

I really wanted to love this product since the reviews are all so great and so many youtube gurus raved about this product. The coverage was great and it didn't feel too heavy on my skin, however my boyfriend did comment that it looked like I had "more make up" on compared to the usual. The reason I returned this item and do not plan on re-purchasing is because it BROKE ME OUT. I had 3-4 large pimples develop after using this. It's been 1.5 weeks since I last used it and I'm still recovering. Again, I really wanted to love this...but sadly I had to return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by cherlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just started wearing foundation again after going many years without it. I tried the Neutrogena healthy skin and really liked it but it gave me red itchy bumps.
So next on my list to try was the revlon whpped creme makeup. Since there was so much hype over this I decided to go with it. Found it on sale and a coupon so got a superb deal on it. I don't like the fact it is hard to decide on a color as you can't really see through the jar well.
I chose a med tan type color and it blends perfectly into my skin. My skin is slightly olive but really very fair when I'm not tan.
It's so easy to blend with your fingers and gives fair coverage. I have good skin, not oily or anything. I don't care for the scent of the makeup, to me it's like a plastic smell but all in all I like it alot and will def. repurchase. I think it will last a long time, as a little goes a long way.
Definitely recommend!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by dwatson659

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It has a real greasy feel to it. I am 47 and I broke out in three places on my face. The coverage isn't great and it's just, well, oily. I couldn't wait to come home and wash it off, which by the way, could be easily rubbed off with a tissue it was so oily. Where does the 24 hour come in. Nasty. Will never buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by canada123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it or hate it, but for me this is a really good foundation. I am MAC NC35-NC37 (oily combo skin, medium-tan) and I decided to go with two shades... Warm Golden and Natural Tan. According to Revlon, these two are warm shades. The reason why I got the two because I use the Natural Tan around the perimeter of my face and the Warm Golden in the centre of my face. I learned this from reading tons of books from Jennifer Lopez`s makeup artist (Scott Barnes), Kevin Aucoin, and Bobbi Brown. I also learned application tips and tricks from Kim Kardashian`s makeup artist - Mario Dedivanovic.

......People complain so much about this foundation being thick, full coverage, cakey looking etc, but I think it`s all about the APPLICATION, BLENDING and AMOUNT of product being DEPOSITED to the face. Plus, you're really going to look cakey if you set it with a foundation powder; so for me, it works best setting it with light translucent powder that won`t add colour to the face. I use the BeautyBlender sponge and it blends this foundation beautifully.
.......check out www.beautypedia.com for more reviews!

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by LenoraXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't understand why this product has so many great reviews.
This is a horrible foundation. Its greasy, no staying power, tried to set it but it rubbed right off and onto the powder brush!
The packaging sucks. Its bulky and heavy and not sanitary.
Its pretty pricey, $17 where I live.
Good thing Walmart has a good return policy, I would be pissed if I had to keep it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by wrobyn

The good:
This foundation is the first that I've found that I actually love. The first time I bought it I was expecting it to be amazing, and it was. When you put it on it feels so smooth and it blends really well. I always struggle with finding a foundation that has enough coverage but at the same time doesn't feel caked on, and this one is perfect for that! You can definitely build the coverage with it. This foundation also covers up redness and such really well, I usually don't even end up using concealer when I wear this.

The bad:
The wearability could be a little bit better, after 4 hours I usually have to check and reapply it unless I use a setting spray. The packaging is definitely not my favorite, the big jar makes you think that there's a lot more product than there actually is. On top of that it's kind of klunky, and for someone that likes to take their makeup with them that isn't the best thing.

Overall I really like this product, and I have already repurchased and probably will continue to!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by LindseyStroud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation - it glides on to your face LIKE A DREAM. Once you have it on your skin, you will be amazed at how angelic your skin looks. I've never come across a foundation easier to apply than the Colorstay Mousse. I'm slightly disappointed by its wear ability - I find it to oxidize over the day and just sort of melt off? I'm finding I have to mix it with a foundation with a little more staying power. If they could work out this kink, it would be my HG for life - and I've tried EVERYTHING.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I honestly cannot believe how amazing this foundation is! I was slightly skeptical at first but once I tried it it was definitely my go to. I've tried too many foundations from Sephora to count and all just so so. I'd been wearing covergirl but it made my skin too oily and start to breakout in the summer. I have to say this foundation makes my skin flawless. It keeps my skin matte and perfect, which with my oily skin is very hard to do. I scoop out some with a qtip and use the back of my hand as a sort of palette. I apply this with a flat topped foundation brush in a swirling motion. It gives me a flawless look and never feels cakey or heavy. I've worn this to football games in 100 degree weather and it still looks amazing. A little goes a long way with this. I highly recommend this!!!