April 18, 2014 | 1930 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by RiahCitron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am seriously in love with this foundation. I tried the liquid Colorstay and it was just not for me. It sits on top of my skin and looks so obvious. This foundation works so well with my skin. It blends perfectly and does not at all look obvious. I put my makeup on around 10 AM today, set it with Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder and E.L.F.'s HD powder and it hasn't budged. It was in the 100s today and I even sweat a bit and it stayed on perfectly. I have pretty oily skin and I haven't had to blot my face ALL day. It is a bit expensive, but I only paid $6 dollars for it because Meijer was having a sale and I had a coupon!! I wouldn't mind paying full price for this foundation though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by oliviasMUA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Something about this foundation just doesn't sit right on my skin. I have dry skin, and yet I feel oily with this on. I don't know if it's just the summer or what, but for right now I'm not digging it. I do like the liquid foundation, I think it lasts longer and stays matte as well, at least on my skin. This is the foundation I use when I run out of my Almay truly lasting foundation, and then my revlon colorstay liquid. Don't think I'll get this again. Also, my Target had one left in my color and I was bent on getting it that day, but the glass was chipped on the bottom part of the jar. I cut my thumb open pretty badly. Overall just a hit and a miss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

There was just something off about this foundation on my skin. None of the colours looked right, they are more beige than yellow based and my dry skin after two days was getting drier. I've found love by mixing together equal parts of photo ready with the Revlon primer. Satin finish, very close colour match. The only gripe is it transfers and I'm a nose blower due to allergies. I have yet to met a non transferable foundation to date though that looks good on my super dry, sensitive, red cheeked skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by darthcassie

Best and most natural looking foundation I own! Very matte and lasts all day. Most people gripe about the packaging but I actually like it. It gives a high end feel to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the past 6 months I have been wearing Estee Lauder Double Wear and thought I had found my HG foundation. Out of curiosity, I decided to try this new Revlon product because alot of women were raving about it on MUA. So far I am loving this foundation. Its looks even better than ELDW on my face, much more natural with a soft focus (airbrushed) finish. It stood up to the heat and humidity and didn't leave my face oily after a few hours, like lots of other foundations do. It also didn't settle into my fine lines or cause my dry areas to flake, .I bought the shade Warm Golden which is a very good match for my NC30 complexion coloring. At less than half the price of ELDW, I will definately be using Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation in its place.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by inapathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, my skin is acne prone and extremely oily. I was looking for a creme based foundation to minimize pores and keep oils at bay. My first few times using was OK. It helped minimize pores and kept me oil free all day more than my Almay Clear Complexion foundation ever did; HOWEVER, my once clear skin (i could go to dinner with bf w/out make up!) broke out! I should have known the danger I was in as soon as I smelled that (titanium dioxide?) IDK it smells worse than any makeup I have ever smelled. A Hazardous smell. It lingers for hours, and I feel like I am choking on it! I do no recommend to anyone with sensitive acne prone skin. I rarely write reviews anymore, but I don't want anyone else to be fooled by all these great reviews.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this product when I have to have perfectly even coverage. My skin can get very oily around my t-zone and combined with the humid climate of where I live, foundation tends to slip off. This has incredible staying power, lasting around 8 hours for me and covers very well. I didn't experience any kind of breakouts when I used this product, and I did find a perfect shade.

I currently use warm golden, which I apply over Aloe Vera gel with a moist sponge. This shade works very well with my Asian complexion. If you layer too much of this product on though, it looks very heavy and quite obvious that you are wearing a ton of make up. In certain lighting, it can look very artificial. I find it looks very good in natural lighting, but can look caked on sometimes under harsh fluorescent lighting.

Don't apply too much and it'll work well!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by AnnaCate007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

When I saw the ads for this I totally dismissed it. I LOVE Revlon products and have used their Colorstay Foundation for years. I have crazy oily/acne prone skin so I thought that anything with "creme" in the name would just never work. After reading more and more people who liked it for their oily skin I just couldnt resist. I got Medium Beige which is just a tad dark for me, but the next shade down was too light. I am inbetween a NW25 and NW30 at the moment. I thought I wouldnt like the packaging, but I actually love it. I will be able to get every drop of this foundation out, unlike most other bottle types where I feel like I waste a lot. I just use my fingers or a flat top ELF powder brush to apply, both work well. Stays about 6 hours on my skin without needing to blot. And even after powdering or blotting it still looks fresh. Price is a little much. At drugstores I paid around 13-15. But at Walmart/Target it looks closer to 10, which I think is perfectly acceptable. This is probably as close to a HG foundation as I will ever get. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by runningwithmyheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! I was on the fence, given some of the reviews, but I'm glad I tried it. I thought the formula would have a more silicone-y feel, something I'm not crazy about (nor is my skin), but it's more like a lightweight cream consistency. Even though it feels thick-ish in the jar (more on that in a moment), the foundation goes on surprisingly light. The lasting power is excellent. I even ran in it the other evening and it didn't budge.

The only downside is the heavy glass jar. It's probably too thick to put in anything else, but why is the jar so thick and heavy? Makes it a pain in the neck to travel with.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Vywinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me just start off my saying I have extremely oily skin and no foundation has ever worked at keeping my oil at bay...this foundation, however, did that job! I was so skeptical of the reviews that I read; I just kept thinking, "great, another foundation that claims to work." I am soo happy that I decided to give it a shot after all. I first bought this in the shade Natural Beige. I did not like it; it gave me a weird grey cast and I decided to return it even though the foundation itself stayed on perfectly throughout my work day (9 hours). I did not repurchase in another color until a few days after thinking I should give it another shot due to the staying power and its ability to keep my face matte throughout the day. I bought the next one in warm golden and it is pretty much perfect. I might buy another shade up because I am continuing to get tanner as the weekends past. This foundation works wonders. A little goes a long way!!! I put a light layer over my face and dab a little extra on the problems areas. Concealers are almost unnecessary now. I do use primer underneath (Tarte's 12hr poreless) and set it with MAC's mineral skinfinish. I've only tried to apply this with my fingers, but it seems to the trick. I've used this for about a week now. It has even lasted in horrible 100 degree+ Vegas weather!

Overall: Great product, long-lasting, great oil control, but you have to find the right shade or you're stuck with a yucky grey cast!