Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup

3.9

Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Water, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Powder, Alumina, Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Cyclodextrin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica Silylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxide, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My new favorite foundation! The lightest shade matches me perfectly. The coverage is good. It covers all my redness and all the uneveness of my skin, which is all I expect from a foundation. It makes my skin feel fantastic, and it doesn't make me look cakey. It doesn't last super great without powder, which is annoying because I don't like using powder. But overall, it's worth every penny!

on 9/23/2012 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first foundation I've ever used that broke me out HORRIBLY. And 5 days before my prom as well. My skin is ruined and I'll sit with the results at my prom. Thanks Revlon. Proceed with caution if you have sensitive skin prone to breakouts. This gave me bumps all over and even bigger bumps on places I've never broken out before like my forehead and nose and below my eyes. The color also turned orange on me, despite it being the perfect match ( Sand Beige) , looks caky even if carefully applied and the jar is a complete lie. Looks like a big jar but actually it's not. The stuff also has a odd smell to it that turns me off.

This is probably the worst foundation I've ever worn in my life. The only good thing I can say is that the application is easy and the result smooth but it goes cakey quickly and this had zero oil control for me.

It looked nice and glided on smoothly but I had an allergic reaction. mehh. it stayed on all day and looked very smooth but the coverage was not 24 hours, it stayed on but faded.

on 9/22/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this foundation. I have super oily skin with acne and acne scarring. This foundation covers all my acne scars. You need a concealer for blemishes. This foundation is the only foundation that holds up with my oily skin and looks flawless. It even looks good in fluorescent lights which is a big plus because I go to school all day. I have to blot twice a day which isn't bad for me having super greasy skin, it never gets out of hand.

on 9/22/2012 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Its just not that great. The packaging is messy, and it has a funky scent. I also don't like how quickly it dries- I dont even have time to blend it in! The coverage isn't that great and it emphasises any flakes...on my OILY skin!! It lasts a while, which is a plus, but again, not fabulous coverage. It was expensive for drugstore,so im quite dissappointed.

on 9/22/2012 2:56:00 AM

I'm NC37 and got warm golden. Good match. It feels so silky when you apply it! Glides on well with my fingers or brush. I can't compare this to the original but I can to higher ends. The coverage isn't the best. One application and you can still see blemish scarring although the redness calms down. When I build it up it looks and feels heavy so I don't end up doing two coats. The finish is not matte at all. It kinda feels greasy and gross. You will definitely need to powder your face AND touch up during the day. Also, it doesn't last long and transfers more than higher end brands. I wanted to love it but I guess I'll only use it up on a regular day and not at an "event". In the end everyone's face is different.

My advice? If youre on a budget and do not have oily skin then go for it! If youre looking for your HG than look elsewhere. Use a good primer and definitely invest in a trusty powder! .. And dont rub or try on clothes cause it will wipe off.

on 9/21/2012 8:38:00 PM

Horrible! This made me break out like nothing before! The whipped texture is really nice and easy to blend but after its on, I just feel that it's too heavy and made my oily skin even shinier looking. Plus I needed like 10 pumps of my cleanser to get this stuff off!

on 9/21/2012 8:31:00 PM

I got this foundation and loved it!But after about 3 weeks it stopped working cause my skin got used to it.It made me look more oily then I am.I have normal skin so it's rare for me to break out.This foundation is medium to full coverage.It's easy to blend and has a matte finish.It's worth the price and the try!I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin.I used a foundation brush to apply it,and i loved the finish and pigmentation but it did not last long even when I used a primer

on 9/21/2012 4:29:00 PM

Alright so I have a few things to go over about this foundation, but let me tell you right now- IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN THIS IS THE FOUNDATION FOR YOU-

Color- I have pale skin- not ghost pale, not on the edge of tan- just pale with slightly pink undertones. 220 nude is my shade and matches almost perfectly!!:) It says it has sixteen colors, but I only saw about 12 at walmart maybe they were out of some? For color selection it's not the best but AMAZING for a drugstore brand.

Staying Power****- this is key for me. I have oily-very oily skin. NOTHING has ever stayed on me from tinted moisturizer to high end matte full coverage stay 24 hour crap. Seriously I get up at 5:30 to get ready for school (8th grade) and put this on… it stay matte and doesnt fade for literally atleast 9-10 hours. (Probably longer I just havent worn it for any longer) REALLY THO ITS FANTASTIC

Price; Some people complain that its "too expensive" for a foundation. wow, shutup there are so many over 50 $ foundations that are dirt compared to this. And i heard it can get up to 15$ but at walmart its only 10$ so if youre a penny pincher buy it at wally world:) but really worth the money either way

Coverage for acne; I have a pimple or two on my chin and it covers just fine. Although i usually use my concealer with that just to make sure. and it hasnt broken me out after using it for two weeks;)) HOLLAAAA

Coverage in general; can be medium-full. and light if you only put a little bit. Im a medium-light coverage girl and I just apply with my fingers, OH also this is almost like a primer and foundation in one ( I use my neautrogena shine protection primer still) but it really feels like it has somewhat of a silicone base and makes your skin soooo smooothhh.!!

Packaging, they did well appearance wise. I dont mind puting my finger in a container but the only thing i dont like is the white plastic lid under the actuall lid, i only dont like it because i always drop it and then it get some foundation left over on the top everywhere. literally my only complant about this foundation but honestly they couldnt have put in in anything else!

ONE WARNING- DO NOT put powder on this, even if you have REALLY oily skin like me, at first this is somewhat a satin finish but after a few minutes becomes MATTEE. The first day I had this i put some powder on because of the little bit of dewiness and later at school i was shocked to find out i looked like a chalk face monster, which was scary but also really said that this foundation DOES STAY MATTE.

this is my savior foundation, GO AND BUY IT SERIOUSLY:) <3

This was just not for me. I really wanted to like this and actually read all of the reviews here before deciding to make this purchase. No matter what method I tried (i.e. brush, sponge, fingers) the makeup just appeared too thick and heavy. I will say that after the makeup had been on my face for about an hour is when it looked its absolute best. After this time it would look the most even and "set" but this soon wore off and the makeup began to look more and more like I was obviously wearing makeup as the day wore on. I also feel like this foundation noticeably settled into my pores. I suppose that if you like a more full coverage look or if that is something you need this might be a better choice for you but I prefer a lighter coverage with a more natural look.

Popular Crème Foundations