October 20, 2014 | 1751 users online

Moisturizers - Desert Essence - Jojoba Oil - 100% pure

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by unknownmake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this stuff when I get dry spots on my skin, I used to have psoriasis and someone rec. using Jojoba oil. I don't have it anymore (knock on wood) but I do have a small spot of it still on my knee.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 7:42:00 PM More reviews by mumsymum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product works for rosacea. It is not the least bit irritating. I apply it to my face and let it sink in before applying makeup. It is calming to the skin. I have many problems with products due to my severe rosacea. This one is a winner.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 8:31:00 AM More reviews by mautan17

very good skincare . it's very useful of your whole body . u can apply it as everything u want such as facial moisturizer, cleansing oil, hair treatment, body oil etc . The best of natural oil we must use

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 4:57:00 AM More reviews by dianew1960

I am 47 and have probably spent that much in the $$$$ thousands $$$$$$$$$ on A-Z products. Thank's to Trader Joe's & this $6.99 Bottle of GOLD OIL! Right now I use it nightly over my Skin Ceuticals B5 gel. I'm not looking to erase "LINES" - I EARNED every one of them :) Nor do I want to look like Im 18 again....I just like feeling good in my skin. The rest lies WITHIN ;-)

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2007 12:53:00 AM More reviews by mohmlet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best makeup remover for my acne-prone skin, as well as a good moisturizer. A little goes a long way--just a few drops on a cotton ball will take almost any eye makeup off, even the most waterproof, sweatproof stuff out there!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by nicesmile

worked ok for a while for my oily acne prone skin but after a few months, it clogged my pores. i think everything clogs my pores...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2007 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Jessie39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very sensitive skin/rosacea that reacts to everything. Jojoba oil is the only moisturizer I've tried that doesn't trigger a breakout. Unlike some of the other reviewers, however, I can't use it as a makeup remover--It manages to get into my eyes and creates a film.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2007 5:27:00 PM More reviews by shyviolet

This is a huge staple for me. I do not leave this on my face as a moisturizer, though I do use it on my body. I mix it with all of my Victorias Secret and other lotions that are too thin on their own to do any real moisturizing. I massage it on my face to remove my makeup (it takes off eye makeup better than anything I have used), then use cetaphil without rinsing off the oil first. I also massage this into my nails for instant shine. This is like a frizz control serum for the hair, I just smooth it on my hair after it is dry. I'll also massage some in before I wash my hair, kind of like a hot oil treatment. And on a side note, I am also using it to polish the wood in my home ( I have a toddler who occasionally tries to chew on tables, so it is great to use instead of the toxic wood cleaners). A great product with multiple uses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 3:03:00 PM More reviews by circe1202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I read how others were using this as a moisturizer, so I thought I would give it a try. I have been using it alone after cleansing at night, and mixed in with moisturizer during the day, and I am so pleased with the results! My typically dry skin seems brighter, softer, and less ruddy after about two weeks. Additionally, I think it has helped to soothe the mild rosacea that I have been unsuccessfully treating with prescription gel, making it appear almost invisible. As a result, I have a newfound respect for basic organic ingredients as effective skincare-- I don't know that I will ever return to department store brands and their prices after this!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by minanmi

I'm torn on this. I really wanted to love this, but ultimately, I've come to conclude that this miracle product doesn't work for me. I faithfully mixed it into my facewash for 2 months --- pimples. I used it as deep cleaning mask --- pimples. I put it in my shampoo --- oily hair.

When it's really dry, I'll use this alone on my face as a moisturizer to mix things up. I use it on my body which works well, but just about as well as mineral oil, which is lots cheaper and easier to find. I do use it also as an eyemakeup remover, but I've stopped wearing difficult eyemakeup, so I don't really need it anymore.

Won't buy again, but at least I tried!