July 28, 2014 | 2061 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Nokomi

This is wonderful! I put it on at night before my Retin A and also in the morning under my eyes. It has totally changed my skin! It's glowing and healthy.

It is a bit much for me during the day (I am very oily but use Retin A which just leaves me confused) but at night and on dry patches it's great. My skin is finally clear and glowing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Rubberducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS CREAM. This is the first moisturizer that has not caused me to break out. I have oily misbehaving skin but some how this has calm it down due to my change in skin cleansing and moisturising. I have moody skin , sometimes it springs alot of oil which results in blackheads and clogged pores and other times it is dry. I decided to start using The Healing Garden Cleasing Milk and moisturize with Cetaphil cream. ( i wish the package this cream in tubes for portability and hygenic issues) Anyways i came to the conclusion that soap based products and products with certain acids irritated my skin. The cleansing milk is an oil based product ( with out mineral oil) that cleanses and leaves my skin really soft.
I have totally cut out usually my former HG facial wash and moisturizer Pure Zone line. Cetaphil even helped the lines undereye plump out. I believe this is a wonder cream. Now my face looks much better and is much calmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 12:12:00 PM More reviews by juuuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only moisturiser that i can use without having to worry about causing clogged pores. I used sisley cucumber moisturiser, biotherm, dr hauskha rose cream and they all caused BUMPS! They all managed to do little when it comes to moisturising except for Dr H and cetaphil. So i would say this is my HG moisturiser for its hydrating properties and no clogged pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 2:41:00 PM More reviews by adobeprincess

I had been using an expensive moisturizer for night. I have switched to this because of cost. I like that it does not clog pores. It is a little bit oily, but by morning it soaks in and leaves my skin super soft. I am so happy to have a product that gets results and is a good price. I have aging skin that is acne prone and this is great. I really like that this is unscented.

Update it is still working well for me. I have yet to find a day moisturizer with sunscreen that I like, but I am so happy with this product at a great price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ambieof2001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I think people are confused, this was not meant to be a face cream. How many face creams do you know of that come in a big 'ol tub? A persistent dry patch on your face is one thing, but still... As for the body, this is pretty good, however I dont feel that the moisture lasts as long as it should. And my skin doesnt look as good with this as it does with the Cetaphil lotion. I still wind up buying this every winter though, and probably will. Sensitive skin has its limitiations!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by tripleL

My skin generally does not have any major problems. It tends to be a bit dry but not that much. I don't have acne, rarely get pimples, and no dry patches. I guess this stuff is only good for people who do have skin problems, cuz I found that it didn't do anything for me. It wasn't as great at moisturizing as other face creams I've used because it's pretty watery, so I'm gonna give it a 2.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2007 3:21:00 AM More reviews by pocky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't care how many chemicals are in Cetaphil Cream because it works and it's ridiculously cheap. I think I paid $8 for the huge tub, which should last me a good year. How's that for value? Cetaphil Cream is perfect for my combo skin in both summer and winter because it moisturizes well without being greasy. I've even stopped shelling out money for a separate eye cream and just use Cetaphil mixed with a little Jason Pure Beauty Oil at night. It works better than any overpriced eye cream. I have never broken out once from Cetaphil Cream and my face isn't shiny and greasy after I apply it. It works beautifully under my sunscreen and makeup during the day and over my acne treatments at night. I LOVE this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by daisyluv2shop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a must underneath foundation. It is oily, I'll admit that, but if I use my oil blotting sheets (clean and clear) it works fine. wear it underneath foundation, and it doesn't make it look cakey or chalky. Instead, the foundation goes on smoothly! cures the very driest skin as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

this stuff is loaded with chemicals, but it is the only lotion that works really well on my dry areas. i use jojoba oil as an all-over moisturizer, but when i get really dry i use this stuff. works well on the eye area too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by KileyMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have suffered with the Retin-A peelies for years and tried every heavy cream out there to get rid of them from La Mer to Renee Rouleau and the list goes on and on. Now I've been slathering it (literally) over my RAM and over my BHA and BP and my peelies are so much better. Not gone completely, but not nearly as scary. I also used this as a base for the aspirin mask and it really kept it on and left my skin so soft. Cheap and easy to find. I do hate the huge tub and am excited to hear about a tube....will have to look for this now! But does the job of soothing and hydrating without irritation or clogging! HG!!!