April 18, 2014 | 1869 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2007 7:08:00 AM More reviews by smiles185

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really great, nourishing cream that is totally not greasy. very good on dry, flaky skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 10:27:00 PM More reviews by mikesgirl1990

I love this --have bought several times --this cream is so rich and yummy on, but never breaks me out ( I am not acne prone but do have the occasional outbreak)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 11:44:00 AM More reviews by blueskies27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an excellent moisturizer! I use this all over my skin and my daugther's skin. We both have mild eczema and I find this the BEST cream--I've tried them all from the very expensive, to the drugstore and have found this to be excellent. I would not recommend this for the face unless you have extremely dry skin!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Portae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my holy grail moisturizer. I have super dry skin and usually stick to pure shea butter or eucerin cream. I picked up Cetaphil moisturizing cream one day and haven't looked back. It's got a wonderfully thick consistency, but absorbs into skin easily. My skin stays moisturized all day with this. I also use it as a facial moisturizer, and it leaves my facial skin looking radiant without appearing greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2007 11:07:00 AM More reviews by monaka16

I got this because of the rave reviews on MUA and boy am I glad that I did!! I've been struggling with my dry, flaky winter-beaten skin but was holding out before I made the investment but $15 for ginormous tub?! Yippy! I've been using it for a week now and all signs of flakiness are GONE. I slather it on in the evening but I use it a little more sparingly in the morning as I don't want my face to be too greasy before I apply my make up. I minused 1 lippie because it takes a little longer than I'd like for my skin to absorb it in my rushed morning make-up routine but that is my only complaint (and a teeny one.. i really don't mind it that much).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 12:06:00 PM More reviews by mamasan55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very dry skin, but other than that, my complexion has always been very good--smooth and clear (I'm 56). But in the past year or so, I've been getting very bad edema under the eyes every 3-4 weeks, and in the past month, I've had constant red hive-like blotches on cheeks, forehead, and near the mouth. I tried EVERYTHING to clear this up--no luck. My face looked horrible, and it felt like it was on fire. A co-worker with very dry, itchy skin handed me a tube of Cetaphil cream, and told me to try it. Hand to God, after ONE night, most of the redness was gone. After three nights--all gone! I use it all over my face, as well as under the eyes and on the lids. My skin is clear, soft, smooth, and lines are less noticeable. The puffiness under my eyes is gone. I LOVE THIS! No more L'Oreal, Lancome, Neutrogena, Oil of Olay, vitamin E oil, or Aveeno for me!! I will be a Cetaphil cream fan for life.

31 out of 34 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2007 1:50:00 AM More reviews by QueenQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive, dry Asian skin. This cream felt wonderful after applying it on my face. So, GREAT I thought. Then 2 minutes later...POOF!!! I have a face full of rash. Itched like crazy and then it burned. Don't think I'll be using this on my face in the near future. Probably elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2007 2:52:00 PM More reviews by o_y_me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this nightly on my hands before I go to bed. I have very dry skin that will crack and bleed in the winter if I don't moisturize regularly. One problem is I do not like having creams or lotions on my hands during the day so I will only apply during the day in cases of extreme skin emergency. For the most part ever since I started using this about 3 years ago my hands are doing a lot better. I would recommend this over the Eucerin cream, Eucerin is too sticky! Both the Cetaphil and Eucerine creams were recommended to me by physicians due to my issues with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by stellina

I started buying this a couple years ago when my legs were getting terribly chapped in wintertime, but then when my face also became very dry also I tried it out of desperation. That hooked me. This year I bought a big jar so I have plenty for the face, hands & body. As a facial moisturizer, it's unbeatable for dry, dehydrated winter skin - it absorbs well and even works under makeup. It's not fancy or expensive, but unlike a lot of fancy, expensive creams, it does what it's supposed to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 7:02:00 PM More reviews by amylovehewitt

this moisturizing cream is AMAZING! i swear it works so good. WHen i am peeling very badly i put it on and BAM its gone. I am on RETIN A micro and this stuff works WONDERS!!!! so gentle so amazing1 seriously try it.