April 24, 2014 | 1900 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by aelaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh, I admit I bought this solely because of the packaging, but a friend uses these religiously and she insists that they also are very moisturizing. I found them to be exactly the opposite. They actually dried out my lips instead of moisturizing. I like lip balms to be a little thicker and have some slip, but this is very waxy. Also, the packaging is really just a gimmick- I don't feel like it adds any functionality to the actual product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by toshposh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm actually really surprised at how many people are loving this product. It might just be my own preference of liking thicker formulas but as for the actually lip balm, I really do dislike this. The formula is so thin that it doesn't matter how many times I put this on my lips. It dries off in minutes. I'll stick to my carmex or even the Blistex silk & shine is better than this crap. It doesn't feel smooth on my lips it just feels like a really thin layer of wax. The only positive I can say about this product is the cute packaging and the smell is good but as for the actual product, don't waste your money if your wanting an actual GOOD lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by jtkobeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the cutest lip balm ever!. I've bought this(I guess we call it a) flavor?? and the honeysuckle honeydew one. I use them after I exfloiate my lips and it keeps them soft and beautiful. I really don't have to use the lip balm as often as I used to with other lip balms, so the price is well worth it. A must buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow.....

I've heard nothing but good things about this balm in general, not over a particular scent, but I honestly figured they weren't any better than some .99 cent chapstick. I blew off trying it for a while. EVERYTIME I check out @ Wal-Mart, I always see this and today I finally budged.

The first thing to catch my attention with this was the AWESOME ingredients it has. [which I never knew! I would have grabbed it sooner!]

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract*, Linalool1. 1Component of Natural Flavor. *Organic. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

The packaging is so cute! It's almost inconvenient in a way because of the shape. Especially if you wanted to carry it in your pocket, like I would.
-"Is that an EOS lip balm.... or are you happy to see me?"
I still would never want them to change it though. They do have balms in stick form as well.

The packaging is really easy to work with, and the smell is SOOOO yummy + amazing [smells like those candy peach rings, or Izze Peach soda]. I honestly have no idea how it smells chemically since it has no chemical ingredients, but whatever. It even has a very light, yummy flavor to it, which I don't worry about eating, because it's all natural! [Whoop!] I kind of wish these were cheaper than $3, but in all honesty it's worth it to me! It leaves my lips soft, without the overly balmly, waxy feel of regular lipbalms. I'll never buy another lipbalm, ever! YAY, EOS!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by tiffanyAYCH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I tend to be allergic to cheap sunscreens used in typical balms, so I loved that it was sunscreen-free. It goes on smooth and creamy, adds a tiny bit of sheen to my lips and keeps them moisturized for quite a while. The ball itself lasts forever. My lips stay smooth and moist even after the feel of the balm goes away. It's been a harsh winter in the northeast, but this has consistently performed well. Also goes quite nicely under lipsticks/glosses. Some chap sticks are too waxy for lipsticks or TOO moist. This one has the perfect balance. I got my sister and mom hooked on it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like many others, the cute egg packaging is what drew me to this lip balm.

Packaging: A red-orange egg shape with a top that twists off.

Texture: Smooth and creamy, not sticky or waxy.

Flavor: Tastes like peach to me, which I suppose is a summer fruit.

Moisturizing ability: Feels great on but leaves my lips smooth and moisturized even after it wears off.

I love these lip balms and I now have one in each flavor!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love EOS lip spheres, but I don't quite like the smell of this one. It's a bit too artificial and chemical for me. I might buy this again, but I liked the mint one more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Eyeslipsfacelove

This is great the smell is amazing and fruity and is super benifical for your lips. The packaging is so unique and cute and so easy to throw in your purse , I feel like licking my lips with this on. Its affordable to my wallet too !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by AsianxDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm! Definitely one of my favorites! It is really nice and smooth moisturizes very well. It is also very long lasting and smells great! I recommend everyone to try it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by hirotoki

i always wanted to try EOS lip balm, they don't have any for sale in canada so i picked up one when i was in the states. I LOVE IT! packaging is adorable, smells and taste great! its very moisturizing.