July 28, 2014 | 1080 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by tayjer04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One day I was at Rite Aid and I found this in the lip balm area/aisle. SOO cute. I love the packaging. And this stuff keeps my lips very moisturized. I'm really diggin' this scent too. Rite Aid always has a sale on it so I get it for a dollar haha. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by chrstinna

A little to expensive, very cute packaging and the scent is okay. It does make your lips feel a bit flaky after application though

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lls4f

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice price, adorable packaging. The smell though... YUCK! It's so fake and chemically. You can taste it all day. It's just awful. Good balm, but get it in the yellow version (called Lemon Drop) instead. Much nicer scent/minimal taste

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by febLISAone

I am an absolute lip balm junkie and is also very picky about the lip balm I use. This lip balm smells great, but doesn't do much at keeping my lips hydrated. Instead of going on smoothly, it feels a bit chalky right off the bat and I can feel all the flakiness on my lips even more with the balm on. It's cute... but that's all it really has. Sorry EOS=(

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by jdychn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldnt buy this product again because the smell is just terrifying. It makes me feel sick. I think this is the only scent from their line i dont like. It feels like its moisturizing my lips at first, but after a while, it makes my lips dry. The packaging is cute, but annoying sometimes... Its awkward to put it in your pocket because of the huge lump, and its not the right shape to keep space in a bag. But i mostly just dont like the smell and how it doesnt moisturize.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by jls517

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this lip balm. Packaging is great cause it takes 2 seconds to find in my purse. I also love how easy it is to hold and open. Took this skiing last weekend and had no issues taking it out of my pocket and putting it on with huge ski mittens on. Smells delicious and glides on smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! Best lip balm I've ever used. Keeps my lips moistened and soft. Smells good and is cute and compact. Great product. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by hipnotica

Overall, I'm liking this product. However, I'm so use to buying lip balms that have a minty feeling to my lips and this one doesn't do the job. But I love the packaging and the way it leaves my lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by HeadToPumps

This was my first (and only) EOS lip balm. I HATE the way it smells...makes me nauseous. Goes on smoothly, but doesn't do anything to condition my lips. Won't repurchase, at least not the Summer Fruit one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Kelsimariexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Like almost everyone else i think, i bought this purely for the adorable packaging. I didn't even care if it was good or not. I definitely LOVE the smell, identical to one of my favorite candies - peach rings. The balm itself, eh, so so. It's very waxy, reminds me of burt's bees texture. I prefer a slicker feeling balm, but that's just me. What i absolutely love about this though, is that it's perfect as a base for lipstick. My lips get dried out ad flaky from absolutely everything, so lipsticks tend to look pretty terrible on me. With this stuff underneath, they look smooth and beautiful, and my lipstick stays in place. I put it on under gloss too, the color applies soo much more evenly and smooth, and there's no settling into lines or anything. So as a base it's perfect, as just a balm, it's okay, i think there's better out there. But i'll definitely be buying more.