eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this lip balm! Very cute packaging, great smell, and keeps my lips moisturized throughout the whole day. I would suggest this to anybody who likes the smell of peach!

on 3/19/2011 2:37:00 PM

When I first bought this, I thought the smell was awesome. But as I continued using it, my nose started finding the smell a bit unpleasant. This smells like grapefruit and although the smell didn't change, gradually each time I'd get a whiff when opening the product, my nose would find it a tad unpleasant. I don't know why. The balm lasts a long time on my lips, and goes on smoothm but feels like I am spreading wax on my lips, not really moisturizing them. I won't be repurchasing because my nose doesn't like the smell of this product anymore. Maybe I'll try the lemon or mint smells next time. This is more expensive than other lip balms out there. I'm going to return to my favorite lip balm of all time, the Burt's Bees with Pomegranite, now that's my HG lip balm!

on 3/19/2011 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

For three/four years I've used only natural/organic lip blams. I heard about this product from hype on YT, typically when I've tried over hyped YT products they've left me wounding "why" this how ever is not one of the "why's" for me. This lip blam leaves my lips nicely moisturized for hours has a nice smell and I like the egg/round packaging. I picked up the summer fruit and lemon drop (LD has SPF 15) for $3.47 at Wal-Mart on the higher side for lip blam even natural/organic though I don't see it running out any time soon.

on 3/18/2011 3:15:00 PM

I bought this because I'm on kind of a 'natural' kick lately and when I saw this was 100% natural and 95% organic PLUS cute packaging? Yes. People are freaking out on here wow! It does leave a light, thin layer of waxy balm on your lips, but when it wore off, my lips didn't turn into a desert or anything.

It's cute to apply if you're out and about and just need a nice smelling -it's kind of mango-y to me by the way- balm. In summer I'm going to layer it with a chapstick with spf in it though. I'm going to use it for a while and if anything changes I'll come back to update, but I like it for now. *And if paying about $1.50 more for a balm kills you, don't buy it! lol :)

on 3/18/2011 2:39:00 PM

$2.99 with $2.99 ECB at CVS, essentially free, so the price was fine for me. :)
It actually surprised me how well it worked despite being free! Not greasy or shiny, just the right amount of waxiness to feel it was staying on my lips and protecting them. Can be used as a lip primer.
For reference, I like it more than: Chapstick, Dr Bronner, Yes to Carrots, Blistex, Neutrogena Naturals, Crazy Rumors, Rachel Rene, By Terry even.
I like it equal to: Neutrogena Norwegian, C.O. Bigelow Matte (great for exfoliating), Badger Balm (healing but terrible smell), Dr Hauschka.
I would rather purchase the Sweet Mint flavor in the tube if it were readily available in-store, but this flavor (smells like lychee to me) in a sphere is fine too.

on 3/17/2011 3:43:00 PM

LOVE the cute packaging and this was so super moisturizing to my lips even after it was worn off my lips were super smooth. I have this in Summer Fruit and Melon (Honey Dew I think) but they are both great!! Love it and my 2 daughters love them too!

on 3/17/2011 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Bought this for my daughter when we saw it as an impulse buy close to the register at Wal-Mart. I really wanted it myself because of the cute packaging... found out quickly I didn't like it. Fruit flavor is WAY too strong (but I guess teens would like that), and the packaging is cute, but impractical. Also I think it actually dries my lips out. Not again.

on 3/17/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE eos summer fruit! i just bought it yesterday at target, and it wasn't too expensive, or too cheap, since it was only $2.99+tax. i have to say, it's a wonderful experience, just putting it on. i love how it looks, because the pacakaging is unique from other average lip balms. you can also get both of your lips at the same time. it's like heaven in a ball. but, it doesn't last very long. it only lasts like 4 hours, and 4 hours isn't very much. and, after a while when it's worn off, your lips get dry again. other than that, it's perfect, and i gave it a perfect 5!

on 3/15/2011 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I saw my friend putting this on i thought it was so cute i tried it on and it felt ahmazing! I love it im hoping to buy it soon they always run out ugh

on 3/15/2011 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My sister in law saw these in a drugstore on sale, so we bought them for the cute packaging. Keeps my lips moisturized for a little while not as long as i'd like, but no drying or cracking effect afterwards. The best part about this lip balm is the package. Very cute, bright and easy to find anywhere. I would like to try them all.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Prep + Prime Lip
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk