December 25, 2014 | 1145 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like EOS lip balm. I was first introduced to it by Michelle Phan from Youtube. I purchased this for $3.49 from my local CVS. The packaging is so cute and will definitely turn heads if you use it in public. The sphere is a little bulky and can be a bit troublesome for travel because it isn't easily stored. I love the applicator because you can smooth it on as you simply just pucker your lips. The scent is delicious! People complain about it being too sweet and novelty but I don't think it is too strong. (not nearly as strong as the fruity headache scent some drugstore lipsticks have) The staying power is pretty average and the consistency isn't too thick or thin on your lips.I don't think it is the perfect lip balm because it doesn't moisturize the best. I can think of some other lip balms that work better. I would recommend this to anyone eager to try a new lip balm but one who doesn't like fruity scents or is looking for an easy on-the-go lip balm should probably beware.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lip balm. It's very hydrating. I especially love the the shape of the balm and the actual pachaging. The Summer Fruit flavor/scent is ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE this lip balm! This is my second favorite scent (Lemon is my favorite). I have one stashed in my desk at work, one in my son's diaper bag, my nightstand, I keep them EVERWHERE! I would definitely repurchase over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love all of the EOS balms a lot. The texture of these are amazing but I had to take one lippy off due to smell. It smells a little too strong of peach and peach just isn't one of my favorite scents. I like the lemon drop scent better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by EveAmaranthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell and taste of this balm is amazing, it's a mix between peach and orange. The balm itself is okay, somewhat moisturizing but it does need to be reapplied throughout the day.

I got it for $3.49, which in my opinion is fairly expensive for a lip balm, but I guess you're paying for the cute packaging and organic ingredients. I really like the fact that it's 95% organic and 100% natural, which is one of the main reasons I bought it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by BloodHound

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this a lot lately and my review is much better now. I have the peach and didn't know it. People at work didn't like the scent. They'd scrunch up their noses and say it didn't smell good. I think they expected a sweet candy-like scent like most any lip product. The peach is so different it's like thinking you have rootbeer and you drink apple juice. It's such a surprise your brain just says EWWW this isn't what it's supposed to be. Now I can smell peach even though it's not a candied peach scent and I can taste it now. I didn't use it enough to make an honest opinion before. I like the shape and the product is a very nice conditioning treatment for your lips. It doesn't just sit on top of your lips like vasoline. It makes them feel pretty good. I think I'll get another one, only different flavor and scent. Peach is just too odd I think. Good product!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 6:01:00 AM More reviews by HanounaNYC

3 words, horrible horrible horrible. It made my lips dry and peel and I didn't really like the scent. I like to wear bright and bold lipsticks and with my lips dry and peeling I find myself reaching for nude lip glosses more because I don't want to draw attention to my lips. I don't know what to do with this one I don't like to throw stuff away but one thing for sure I will never buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ansilvestro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging is ADORABLE. everyone asks me about it when they see me use it. it smells so yummy. i don't see a difference in my lips though

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by softatlas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'd been looking out for this lip balm for a while, so when I found it, I bought it on impulse without realizing that there are other flavors. The "summer fruit" scent is very Lip Smackers-esque to me. It gives me a bit of a headache when I smell it. Of course, the packaging is super adorable and the lip balm itself works wonderfully--actually, so well that you almost need something to exfoliate the dead skin off of your lips after you use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by youcrazydiamond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bah, I really wanted to love this! I blame the hype and the freakin' adorable packaging. I'm almost willing to overlook the poor performance of the balm itself because of the packaging.. good call on their part making it so cute. The smell is okay. It's sort of artificial-peach-y, but it has a weird undertone to it that kind of nauseates me.. which is not good in something I'm gonna be wearing on my lips, right under my nose. It feels drying and disappears really fast so you have to re-apply a lot. Just not that good overall... But MAN do I love the packaging.