October 25, 2014 | 1670 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by babyyM

oh my god, i LOVE LOVE this product, & not only because of its uber cute packaging.
it's one of the most moisturizing lip balms i have come by, and i have alot of them. i personally like the flavor & scent.
i have this lip balm in honeysuckle honeydew, and ekh. i hate it. dries out my lips and gives my lips a gritty texture if i rub my lips together.. maybe i got a bad batch or whatever.
i personally live in canada & looking for these lip balms is so hard.. *sigh.
i wish i wouldve gotten more when i was in the states.
if i can find it somewhere else, yes i would definetly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by eoslover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this product. the packaging is hilarious and it smells divine. my favorite gummy candy is peachy Os so it is perfect. it helps my lips and people notice it too (I live in pretty high elevation) i would defiantly recommend this to other people! a couple of girls at my school have then and at first glance i new i had to have one. lol i cant wait to get all the other flavors!
BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!
p.s. I'm very weird and got connected to my summer fruit eos and sometimes find my self talking to it lmao

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by burberryrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's VERY moisturizing, and the packaging is adorable: I see people paint the little eggs with nail polish, which I am quite tempted to do.
However, the flavor leaves much to be desired. It smells and tastes exactly like 5 Gum--or whatever it's called--which takes me back to the horrible years of middle school when gum was basically currency. Even if I didn't have such terrible memories associated with the smell/taste, I wouldn't enjoy it: I can't put my finger on it, but it's just a little too fake and overpowering of a flavor. I had the honeysuckle flavor originally, which was a little better but similarly nauseating. It's a shame because these are the only two flavors the drugstore closest to me sells, and it's the only one in miles that even offers EOS.
I will continue to use it because it's moisturizing and my lips are currently craving moisture that is often unable to be provided by my beloved Lush Maple Taffy balm...but I would really love to find the product in Lemon Drop, or tangerine (I LOVE citrus scents).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Amazing lip balm, one of the best I've ever had. Whoever said this smells like peach gummi rings was right on, it's soooo yummy. The balm goes on smooth and creamy and it's fun to apply. It's not dirt cheap but not expensive either and easy to find at walgreens or walmart. Makes my lips super soft and moisturized even though it's been a long hard Wisconsin winter. This is my favorite one over Sweet Mint and Lemon Drop, though those ones have their good points too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by hapiyogurt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I never thought this lipbalm would moisturize well and catch attention from people at my school! I bought this lipbalm at the the drug store for $3 because beauty gurus on Youtube raved about this. Therefore, I decided to try this. I love the egg-shape and the scent... I could taste it on my lips but I love how this moisturizes. When I'm class, I sometimes play with this lipbalm. My teachers would wonder if it was a "stress-ball" but I'd reveal what it truly is... a lipbalm! A lot of people are shocked about the appearance and how useful it is to me. I would definitely buy this again but in a different flavour.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by loveandlife143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all i purchased this product because of a celebrity saying she cant go without this so thinking that if she love this product then it might be that good. But come to find out its really not that great...the packaging is different which i like trying stuff that are different, it doesnt glide on your lip that good, you have to keep putting it on to get the moisture. I tried putting it on constantly to have a smooth lips but for some reason i cant get enough, unlike the menthalip gloss you put once and your good to go. Price wise its half of the cost of my menthalip gloss which is great but overall the scent has a distinct smell to it, it doesnt moisturize as good, the packaging is great i love the clicking part.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am a total lip balm addict so when I saw this online and realized that it had good reviews I looked for it in store. Very easy to find since this product is available in many drug stores and such. I was also very intrigued by the packaging; it's something completely different that I have never seen before. I expected it to be a little bit smaller than it actually is, but more product is always a bonus.

I was only able to find two flavors at the time, this one and lemon. I decided to go for this one because I am not a huge fan of lemon flavored products, especially for lips. Don't know whether or not it contains actual citric acid, so I got this just in case because I know that citrus is very drying for skin and lips.
The balm itself is kind of a yellowish color (almost like vaseline). I like that the packaging twists and clicks so it won't just open on its own. The balm is a hard sphere but it glides on lips pretty easily. It is very waxy so it stays on well. Also has a subtle sweet scent/flavor which I don't mind at all.
It is good for winter months if you spend any time outdoors because it protects lips from losing even more moisture. I have experienced cracking and dry lips since using this product so it is not the greatest thing out there. It won't fix already damaged lips, but it does protect.

I like it mostly because of the packaging and scent/flavor. Don't think that I will repurchase this particular flavor again, but I may try others like honeydew because it sounds super yummy. It is one of those products that you don't absolutely love or have to have but it is cute just to collect. It also only costs $3 so it's worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jessicawong57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this and its cheap and it morsturizes my lips and love the packaging but i would use a diffrent scent next time

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore Eos lip balms, I call them my egg of moisture.
Such cute packaging, amazing scent and taste, the price is reasonable. I want all the flavors and colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by swenada

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the packaging. I love the flavor of this and most of all I love the product itself. My dry lips are instantly soothed once it unites with this moisturizer.

I highly recommend it.

I also purchased the lemon flavor one but did not like it ( because I feel like I have cleaning detergent on my lips...purely psychological. lol

I really love the flavor of summer fruit and since I am half way through this one, I can't wait to purchase 2 more in this flavor.

The packaging is so cute and easy to find in my bag.