November 29, 2014 | 1145 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ansilvestro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging is ADORABLE. everyone asks me about it when they see me use it. it smells so yummy. i don't see a difference in my lips though

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by softatlas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'd been looking out for this lip balm for a while, so when I found it, I bought it on impulse without realizing that there are other flavors. The "summer fruit" scent is very Lip Smackers-esque to me. It gives me a bit of a headache when I smell it. Of course, the packaging is super adorable and the lip balm itself works wonderfully--actually, so well that you almost need something to exfoliate the dead skin off of your lips after you use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by youcrazydiamond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bah, I really wanted to love this! I blame the hype and the freakin' adorable packaging. I'm almost willing to overlook the poor performance of the balm itself because of the packaging.. good call on their part making it so cute. The smell is okay. It's sort of artificial-peach-y, but it has a weird undertone to it that kind of nauseates me.. which is not good in something I'm gonna be wearing on my lips, right under my nose. It feels drying and disappears really fast so you have to re-apply a lot. Just not that good overall... But MAN do I love the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 More reviews by APRjmar

This lip balm was just average... I didn't feel it moisturized enough but it didn't make my lips worse which is a plus I guess. However, there are products that work faster on extremely chapped lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this daily and have been for months! I love it! I find myself tossing out other lip treatments that I used to like because they do not live up to this....the key here...exfoliate your lips! Then moisturize!

Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by AliceAbyss

I love love LOVE eos and I highly reccomend it(:
It's shaped like an egg and smells really peachy. It also lasts for
a very long time even if you use it daily. My lips are pretty dry but the moment I use eos it's bye bye dry lips! :D it's moisturizes my lips and it's good to use right before you put on lip stick or lip gloss because then your lips won't be chappy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by babyyM

oh my god, i LOVE LOVE this product, & not only because of its uber cute packaging.
it's one of the most moisturizing lip balms i have come by, and i have alot of them. i personally like the flavor & scent.
i have this lip balm in honeysuckle honeydew, and ekh. i hate it. dries out my lips and gives my lips a gritty texture if i rub my lips together.. maybe i got a bad batch or whatever.
i personally live in canada & looking for these lip balms is so hard.. *sigh.
i wish i wouldve gotten more when i was in the states.
if i can find it somewhere else, yes i would definetly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by eoslover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this product. the packaging is hilarious and it smells divine. my favorite gummy candy is peachy Os so it is perfect. it helps my lips and people notice it too (I live in pretty high elevation) i would defiantly recommend this to other people! a couple of girls at my school have then and at first glance i new i had to have one. lol i cant wait to get all the other flavors!
BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!
p.s. I'm very weird and got connected to my summer fruit eos and sometimes find my self talking to it lmao

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by burberryrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's VERY moisturizing, and the packaging is adorable: I see people paint the little eggs with nail polish, which I am quite tempted to do.
However, the flavor leaves much to be desired. It smells and tastes exactly like 5 Gum--or whatever it's called--which takes me back to the horrible years of middle school when gum was basically currency. Even if I didn't have such terrible memories associated with the smell/taste, I wouldn't enjoy it: I can't put my finger on it, but it's just a little too fake and overpowering of a flavor. I had the honeysuckle flavor originally, which was a little better but similarly nauseating. It's a shame because these are the only two flavors the drugstore closest to me sells, and it's the only one in miles that even offers EOS.
I will continue to use it because it's moisturizing and my lips are currently craving moisture that is often unable to be provided by my beloved Lush Maple Taffy balm...but I would really love to find the product in Lemon Drop, or tangerine (I LOVE citrus scents).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Amazing lip balm, one of the best I've ever had. Whoever said this smells like peach gummi rings was right on, it's soooo yummy. The balm goes on smooth and creamy and it's fun to apply. It's not dirt cheap but not expensive either and easy to find at walgreens or walmart. Makes my lips super soft and moisturized even though it's been a long hard Wisconsin winter. This is my favorite one over Sweet Mint and Lemon Drop, though those ones have their good points too.