eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

one word: AMAZING! its the only lip balm tha doesn't give me those white lines in the corner of my mouth that other lip balms have in the past, the taste isn't fake or artificial and tastes natural, the packaging is SO CUTE which is what originally made me want to buy this, its egg shaped with a flat bottom and can stand and has a rubbery velvety feel like nars sticks or smashbox packaging, however after awhile I started to realize how inconvenient the round ball shape really is, it's bulky and isn't convenient for smaller purses, I haven't even used this one halfway up but I am tempted to buy their vanilla beam or raspberry pomegranate lip balm soon which are in stick form, overall great product and really cheap so you have nothing to lose by trying this

Super cute! It smells great and it is very moisturizing. For about 3-4$ it's worth it.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My lips are chronically dry and I tend to get a lot of flakes. I've dealt with this for 10-15 years. Yes, I drink enough water. I've tried at least 20 balms and most do not work on me. If they do, they usually stop working within 2-3 weeks. This was moisturizing for the first few days, then it just stopped working. I had high hopes because of all the buzz online. I could see this working well if you don't need as much moisture as I do....plus it smells just like lychee, a popular Asian fruit.

It smells amazing !
The best smelling balm I've owned !
It's like wild peaches and fruit punch

This product doesn't give me that sick waxy feeling in my mouth after I lick my lips, like with classic chapstick , burts bees, Carmex cherry , nivea , ect. Because it's 100 % natural !

The reason I give this a 3 is because it doesn't moisturize my lips , it's more like a flavored fragrance for lips , rather than a balm . I'm sure if you had the time or patience to apply enough , it would be -okay- .
The dome of product is hard , at first I thought there was a film of plastic over it, it's hard to get enough product onto your lips. . It doesn't melt in heat also ;)

The packaging is adorable , might I mention .
I'm still in school and I'm constantly getting asked " where did you get that ?!? Ive heard all about them !"
It has a flat side so it doesn't role away , but if it gets knocked over, it sure can roll haha.
The egg is a nice soft rubber feeling, I like to just roll it around in my hands .
Overall, I like this in a kick-nack way , and I'm glued to my Mac tinted lip conditioner instead.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this lip balm. It smells good, tastes good and hydrates. Best one I've tried yet!!

I'm from Vancouver Canada and this is very hard to find here. It took me moths of waiting to get it since its always sold out. RW&CO is the only place i know around the city that sells it, though the saleslady said it could be found at Aberdeens Mall for freakin $20 each!!!!
I love d packaging, so cute! So smooth on my lips specially if u put it on overnight, my lips are so soft the next day. I always have dry lips and i hate it everytime I put lipstick on my lips were still chapped even under a moisturising lipstick. But no more of that after using eos lipbalm, my regular lipstick just glides on easily and doesn't chap anymore. I got 1 of each color for CAD$6 each and definitely worth it! I love this product and this particular color too.. Summer fruit

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like the eos lip balms but not this flavor. Frankly, I think it smells like cat pee and grosses me out. Love the lemon one though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I paid more for the packaging and the scent (Peachy-O's)/flavor. Dried out my lips, which went totally went against what it's marketed for. Probably the worst lip balm I've tried. The packaging is cute and convenient, but save your money for a Nivea Kiss of Moisture instead.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First off, this packaging is soooo cute. It makes it so easy to find in my purse. Also, the smell is wonderful! It goes on very smoothly and I loved it at first. BUT after about a week or so I noticed my lips got extremely dry in between applications and they started peeling A LOT. If your lips aren't prone to dryness I would definitely get this. If you're looking for a fix for dryness, this isn't it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like it a lot, but it is a bit awkward to put on and the shape is super inconvienient. I have the lemon drop one and it smells AMAZING but the way the packaging is (round) makes it super difficult to store in pockets/pencil cases because this is the chapstick i keep in my locker. Overall I might repurchase.

Popular Lip Treatments

Lip Butter
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk