BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was a little expensive, but honestly it will last you FOREVER. I literally think I've had mine for 4-5 years- I don't have to toss it cause it still works and never made my skin break out. A little really does go a long way, and the color looks natural. It goes on matte, and sometimes I layer it with a pinker blush, or over a blush. I don't use the brush they give, but my own blush brush for a softer, more distributed look. Every girl should have this as a bronzer...you won't have to buy any other ones for a long time- unless you want some shimmer, then get the Milani shimmer strips. If you have those two, you got them all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's a great matte bronze shade, on my fair skin a little bit goes a long way (but that can be said in general of this product i think, because too much can look a little dirty). Never orange. I'm a fan of the brush, all it takes is a quick sweep and blending away any harsh edges with your fingers or a large brush. I wouldn't repurchase this because in general i like blush, or a blush/bronzer combo, and i think their "dallas" is the perfect shade for that.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have olive undertones to my skin and this bronzer looks like DIRT on my face. Not a fan. The packaging was awkward and i used a MAC brush to apply because the fan type brush it came with had harsh bristles.

on 3/29/2009 9:56:00 PM

I really like this product and would buy it again. I like that it is not orange, and that it has no shimmer. It is really hard to find a good bronzer without shimmer. I think that it is really dark though, but you can control the darkness by the amount applied. The packaging is cute, but could be a bit sturdier.

on 3/24/2009 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

My favorite bronzer, a really good shade - not too orange, but the packaging lets it down in my opinion. the product will last me 6 months or more, but by then the cardboard packet will be destroyed!

on 3/24/2009 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

After searching for a bronzer that didn't make me look orange for a VERY long time, I decided to invest in a hoola! & I think it's fabulous. Not too dark, not too light, with that great subtle shimmer. (Some say it has no shimmer, but it definitely has). Matte bronzers can sometimes look very cakey, & tend to dry your face out as the day goes on. But this is perfect! It's not overly shimmery, so it doesn't make you look like you've just rolled your face in a tub of glitter, it's just right & gives you the most gorgeous glow. It's not one of the dirt cheapies, though. At first it looks like an increadibly small pot for something that costs 22.50, but it lasts a long time so it's worth investing in! As many people have said, the brush is useless, but I don't have a problem with that as I use the MAC buffer brush anyway, which is perfect. This is definitely a must have, lightly dusted on it can leave you looking remarkably glamorous!

on 3/19/2009 8:43:00 PM

I love this product! By far the best bronzer I've ever used and I have tried a ton. It's great because there's no shimmer so it really does just give you a warm tan look. If you put a shimmery bronzer on top of it, it's not too much either. I often use this on my declote as well. I hate the brush that comes with it, but i usually use my own brushes as well. But if it's your first time using it, beware, you'll get too much powder on it and have a diagonal line where you first apply it. Great strong product, I'd say probably the best of the entire benefit line in my opinion and I love almost all of their stuff.

on 3/12/2009 5:37:00 AM

BEST BRONZER EVER. Hands down. For anyone who wants a natural tint to to their skin.. this is thee perfect product! Being a girl who likes to tan, but tries to keep tanning my face at a minimum, hoola is the perfect thing for adding that touch of color that is needed to help my face match the rest! Just a light dusting over my entire face and neck boosts me from 1/2 a shade to a full shade darker (depending on how much is put on).

I also use it for contouring my cheekbones etc.. and it NEVER looks fake. which is a HUGE PLUS!!! I HATE it when you can clearly tell that someone is wearing a bronzer. EW!

Best part???-- Everyone i know who uses this product loves it. They all have diff skintones and the product works as well for them as it does for me! Definitely a staple in my makeup bag. Only down side? Brush is useless. But if you have a kabuki brush or some other big fat puffy brush you will be fine! It is not enough of a down side for me to give it any less lippies!!!

I really like this bronzer! It blends perfectly on me, and never looks orange. I think it would work on your skintone unless you were very pale. My skin is on the deeper end of light, and it looks totally natural. I dont have any problem with it looking dirty. It is one of the best bronzers I've used. My only problem is that it is a bit expensive. But I would definately buy again!

on 3/4/2009 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Greatest bronzer ever,and I have tried so many! Gives you a very natural looking tan, without being ORANGE. Which was my biggest complaint about BE Warmth, It makes you look orange in pictures I noticed and realized I needed to find somethign else. Yes it is a little pricey,and ye sthe packaging is horrible and the brush it comes with is a joke. That being said, I use a kabuki brush and it blends so beautifully. People complain of it looking "mudding" and i would almost gurantee thats bcuz they are trying to use that horrid excuse for a brush it comes with, or they arenjt belnding. So def get a kabuki or a good brish brush and blend. It is worth every penny of the $28.
Def HG!