August 30, 2014 | 1241 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by brunettecouture

I was hoping this would be the bronzer I was looking for, but unfortunately, on my fair skin, it does look abit much. I had fake tan on last week, and i made the mistake of putting it on after moon beam, so it clung to it, and it did look a tad too dark, but it seemed to blend in so maybe i just wasnt used to seeing myself look so dark. I will probably use it more, and may take the advice of mixing it with dandelion.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by lycn4717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm Medium tone skin:
I like this product, it gives you a nice tan look, Sometimes it can be too dark or not shimmery so if you mix it with Dandelion its much better, mixing with Georgia just gives a shimmer but doesn't dilute the darkness as well as dandelion.

The only reason why I wouldn't buy this again, is that it really really really Last Forever! so there's not an opporunity to buy it again, Also I dont use it often, only on days when i want that extra glow.

I dont know if it'll lead to clogged pores to contribute to breakouts. I have acne-prone skin so I can never tell if its due to this or just me.
I'd recommend getting the "palletes" so it'll be a smaller sample size and you'll get more items, like eye shadow and lip color with it. The box by itself really will last forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by elliepoppet

I have no doubt that this looks beautiful on some people, its got no shimmer, is a lovely colour and texture, but no matter how lightly I apply and blend - it looks unnatural on my fair skin. give it a try if your skin isnt fair! Im sure you will love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2007 11:29:00 AM More reviews by cluelesswonder

I am a huge fan of Hoola, I've actually been using it for a couple of years now. I've constantly tried to find a cheaper alternative but the colour is unbelievably beautiful, there is no orangey pigment its just pure beautiful bronze. As much as I would love to save cash I can't live without this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by CHALQUEENT

I am very pale and look like death if I dont have some color on.I have tried every bronzer there is out there and settled with estee lauder bronze goddess and one day I saw my friend and she was just glowing she looked sooo beautiful and asked her what she had one and she told me hoola , we went out and bought it because I was in love with and it was my first Benefit product and have probably around 20 of their products since then, they are great products and fun packaging too. I feel like a celebirty when I have hoola on with my other Benefit products.I use a big fluffy brush to apply instead of the little one they give you because a little really goes a long way with my Dallas blush to go over it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by laurenb80

I love Benefit simply bc of the names and packaging, so girly and cute! This is a really good bronzer, but with my fair complexion, unless I'm pretty tan, I have to have a very light hand with it...it requires a big fluffy brush. But it lasts a long time and is not orangey. Yipee.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2007 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Fistik

Amazing, amazing, amazing bronzer.

I never thought I would come accross you, perfect-bronzer-without-shimmer-that-actually-doesn't-turn-orange-on-my-face-by-midday.

And omg @ how it makes my cheekbones pop!

*love struck sigh*

OH and btw - I am currently on the prowl for a very pale pink but highly pigmented blush that I could pair this up with. Please do have a look at my pics and MUA-mail me a recommendation, I will luuurve you forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2007 6:10:00 PM More reviews by rachaelp

I am pretty sure I have tried every bronzer created. I was on a quest for the perfect one, since I have dark hair and eyes I look like a zombie if I don't have some color on my cheeks. Honestly, this is my favorite--you just have to apply it lightly. I have used expensive ones (everything from Armani and Nars) to drugstore brands, and this is my number one. I use a japanesque brush and apply it up my cheekbones and on my forehead. I love that it is a matte formula (sparkles make me feel too much like a showgirl). If you have my same color combination, I really recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by noor84

I wouldn't advise people on the dark side to try this cause it really looks like dirt on me and my skin is not that dark at all but it still looks horrible.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by hwywmn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Generally, and not to sound...you know....but I do okay with Bronzers. I don't hate Hoola, but it isn't especially flattering on me, either mixed with other colors or on it's own.

It lacks all shimmer and that is a huge draw for me, but it looks a bit muddy on my face after a couple of hours and doesn't really create that "lit from within" that I seek endlessly.

I admit much of the initial attraction was the box, as with all of their cute boxed blushes, but I now see that it makes it harder for me to get a real bronzer brush in there without picking up too much powder. ( for though the brush that comes with it is cute and all....it's not that terrific for real application, but fine for touchups)

Still I keep experimenting with this ( for months now) I reach for it very rarely, but will not give up. Although sadly this bronzer is obviously not for me.

I have golden, freckles skin , light blonde hair, and green eyes.