Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 6/28/2010 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't know if it was just my tube, but it separated! No amount of shaking helps. The first squeeze gives me a mixture of oil and product. After that it's fine, but if I have to discard the first squeeze of product every time I pull it out, that's a huge waste. If I want to use the oily product I have to either dispense it on a tissue and then swipe it from the tissue once all the oil is absorbed, or put it on my lid and then dab to get rid of excess oil. It's pretty bad. Once it's on and non-oily it does a decent job of increasing the staying power and pigmentation of my shadows, but it's not worth the hassle.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I just got this, and I love it already!
I like that it does what its supposed to. I would definitely recommend this..

I said yes to buying it again, but I may try UDPP next before I buy this again.

on 6/26/2010 5:43:00 PM

This is the best eye primer I've ever trid. I tried Urban Decay, Clinlic, Benifit before, neither worked on me . but this one works, no eyeshow creaseing at all. I apply at 8AM, and washed it out at 11PM, still no creasing!!! Amazing !! When it finish, definatly will buy it again.I bought at $24.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

First of all, its super oily. My lids were super oily when i used this product! It separates and I got this super greasy stuff all over my face.

It also doesn't hold my eyeshadows like it's supposed to. It was pretty greasy and since my lids are a little oily to begin with, this didn't really keep my eyeshadows on well.

i still think urban decay is better. however, maybe people with dry lids would like this product better.

on 6/25/2010 1:30:00 AM

This stuff works for me. It keeps my eyeshadow looking vibrant for 10 hours, and there's no creasing or fading when using this product. I like that it goes on clear and matte rather than shimmery or frosty like creamy bases. The packaging is genius because you know exactly how much product you have left and you can actually use it all up without cutting up the packaging and depotting it, unlike eyeshadow bases that come in lipgloss-like applicators. My only gripe--and it's a big one--is that the product tends to separate after a few months' use. I hate having to wipe off the initial oily discharge that comes out.

on 6/24/2010 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Eye liner & eye shadow does not budge or crease. This is a great primer, but isn't that strong on the under eye for concealer or eye liner. However, I still love it! <3

on 6/20/2010 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this a few days ago and I've only used it once so far, but I love it! Much prefer it to Urban Decay's Primer, the packaging is better and easier to apply, and a little goes a long way.
I hate to compare to UD's, but I feel that this leaves my lid looking more matte, since they are very oily, and UD's would not remove the streak of oil at all.
Holds the shadow pretty good, I don't know yet for how long it stays or if the lid eventually gets shiny again. Will come back and edit after I've used it more.

on 6/19/2010 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This primer is good but not the best one for me, maybe it's because i have a oilly lid. I think I shall try a udpp next time, and udpp is more suitable for oilly lid

on 6/18/2010 4:19:00 PM

I just got a sample of this product and boy do i love it! It so smooth and easy to blend onto my eyelid, and my eye shadow stays on forever! I accidently fell asleep with my makeup on & the next morning my eyeshadow was still in place! Love this stuff, I'll be buying a full sized one when I run out of my sample :)

on 6/18/2010 4:10:00 PM

Great eye primer which delivers - the eye shadow stays put all day.