August 28, 2014 | 1660 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance, Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 7:56:00 AM More reviews by lushjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST eyeshadow primer i have ever tried !
It evens out your skin and makes your eyeshadow pop and last all day long !
I am also a HUGE fan of the packaging because you can get all the product out of there ! And the squeeze-tube is also really hygenic i think !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Vaudeville

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this product, couldn't live without it! It comes in a cute tube, has a cute name, keeps my shadows in place for 12 hours without any fading, is easy to apply and one tube lasts a long time. A HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by jesscvz

love this eye shadow primer. its my first on ever and in happy with it. its smooth and silky easy to get it out of the tube and isnt messy. it brings out the color of the eye shadows alot and it makes it easy to blend the colors together.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by beib4u

I have extremely oil lids and find that even with eyeshadows from urban decay, clinique, revlon, etc i crease within 3 hours max. However, since using this primer last year I have had nooo problems with creasing. I will have a bare amount of creasing after 8 hours and that is with working at a restaurant with regular blasts of heat from the food.I have had my tube for that long and I still have 40% left! I only use a pin head drop amount for the both of my eyes and I find that this amount works the best for me, any more of that and I find that I crease faster, especially if I use a gel eyeliner after(Wet'n'wild creased like crazyyy if I overapply primer).I got this for 24 canadian including crazy 12% tax and for the amount of use I get with this, I think it is well worth it(24 for 18months ish of use? very cheap).

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by elloshort

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily eye lids, and thus, this product didn't last.

Without primer, my eye make-up is gone within an 1 hour. With Too Faced, my make up last for 2 hours, which simply isn't that much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sugablonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a MUST HAVE. I seriously thought I was doomed. I didn't think there was ANY remedy to my creasy lid. Everyday, halfway through the day I would have to walk into the bathroom and smooth out my creased shadow. By the end of the day I had no eyeshadow left. Not anymore! This fixed everything and gave me more. My shadow goes on better and smoother and more true to color. Even better, no more creases..none!!! A lot of times, I actually have to wipe off my eyeshadow with remover because after i wash my face, my shadow is still there! So this works great if you want to keep a little eyeliner on at the beach. This little bottle, even though it was $17, lasted me a year at least. All you need is a tiny bead size drop on your finger for each eyelid. I was also able to squeeze out every last drop of it because of the tube it came in. I LOVE this product and I will always buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by britney54

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this primer! It's great. Very smooth and creamy. It makes my eye shadows last the WHOLE day and it still doesn't crease by the time I take off my makeup for the night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

extended the staying power of my shadows and liner. about the same as UDPP in that aspect but it did not make my shadows more vibrant or vivid like UDPP. I will keep purchasing this though because it is a great product and I can actually get all of the product out of the tube

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by VanillaTwilight94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After I ran out of Urban Decay I went to Sephora to repurche more but then saw that this shadow primer was a few dollars less so I decided to try it. I'm in love with it now!! I put my shadow on in the morning around 6 and take it off sometime around 7 or 8 at night and still don't have any creases! Amazing! It doesn't even take that much to cover both eyes so even though it's kind of expensive it will last you awhile.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by mama_ladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually use MAC paint pots for an eyeshadow base/primer and am pleased with them, but you know us ladies--always looking for something a little better. I picked up a tube of TFSI.

I opened it and squeezed a little on my hand, and an oily liquid squirted out. It must have separated in the tube. Some shaking and gentle massaging of the tube seems to have cleared it up, but how well can one really mix up a paste like substance in a tube simply by shaking?

It goes on nicely and a little dab spreads over my whole eyelid, but I don't find that it has near the staying power of the paint pots, my eyeshadow doesn't grab as well nor are the colors as vibrant. Its better than nothing but I had much higher hopes for this.