Too Faced Shadow Insurance

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glyceryl Triethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Lanolate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, PEG 40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I am not one who writes reviews but I HAD To write a reviews about this little miracle. IT WORKS! Goes on smoothly, keeps shadow in tack for hours. No complaints whatsoever, raves only!

I couldn't possibly be happier with a primer. The SA at Sephora recommended it to me, saying that it was the best value for the price, and boy was she right! A tiny drop spreads easily and comfortably all over my lid, I'm sure I won't run ut too fast. A lot of people have commented on how well my eye makeup stays in place, even after swimming or sweating, not to mention the packaging is beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Dear TFSI, I am sooo sorry! We had an amazing relationship, when I got the 7-month-itch, and I decided to look around -- y'know, see what else was out there and explore my options in the world of eye primers. Boy, was I disappointed. Unlike me, TFSI, you do not stray. You stay in tact and keep my eye shadows locked in place for up to 8 hours; not only that, but you have a light consistency, go on effortlessly, and never crease. Plus, you bring out the best in my shadows -- color has never been so vibrant, until you came into my life! And packaging? Baby, you've got it going on! The best design I've come across in my search for the perfect primer. Yes, I saw others like Kat Von D, ELF Mineral Primer, Pop Beauty, and Laura Mercier, but you...you are the best! I'm glad we made up...I missed you! MUAH!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am so glad that Sephora offered a mini version of this as part of their point perk system, because I wouldn't have bothered to purchase this on my own. This has replaced my beloved Guerlain eye shadow primer and has also saved me $17 in the process. I love the lightweight texture of it and the ease of spreadability. I much prefer this over UDPP. It's not sticky at all (UDPP felt like glue on my lids), and it truly holds my shadows far longer than without any base/primer. A whole 10 hours later and my shadows are looking close to perfection, even with the current heat! I simply cannot be without this!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love Shadow Insurance! It makes my eyeshadow last all day long no matter what. Even when I go tanning and my face is completely drenched in sweat, my eyeshadow is PERFECT but my eyeliner and mascara is smudged. Sometimes I put a little under my eye, and my eyeliner lasts longer too! It is a little pricey, but I have used it every single day for about 6 months and I'm about to run out. So the price isn't that bad for how long it lasts! I would repurchase :)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This would be my HG. This works just as well as UDPP (only the original one, Sin didn't work for me). I have very oily lids, when I was using UDPP Sin my eye makeup would only last for approx 3-4 hours. That's not enough for me cause I work for 8-9 hours and I don't like seeing my eye makeup all ruined at the end of the day. With this, my eye make up stays until I remove it. There's nothing better than to look in the mirror and see that your make up stays put. I purchased this with the palette so I think it's a very good buy but I do still think the price of the primer itself is very reasonable looking at the quality. Plus I think it's way better than UDPP because the packaging is way better. THIS IS A MUST HAVE!

*updated - March 2012
it doesn't work anymore :( my eyeshadow would crease even before lunch time. I don't know what I did wrong. Arggh!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Well after reading so many good reviews I feel like a lone wolf. This product did nothing for me. It creased, my eyeshadow faded, and it made my eye lids look totally greasy! Never spending money on this again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This primer has stood the test of time for me. I bought my first tube last May and I still have a lot left and it's almost August! I put on eyeshadow at 7 am and when I take it off 10-11 pm my eyeshadow still has no creasing! My classmates always compliment me that my makeup stays perfect all day and some of them have even asked if I touch up during the day. I don't! I liked the mac paint pots too but my bare study is starting to dry out. Since this is in a tube, it will never dry out, and the packaging is much more sanitary that UDPP

This stuff is AWESOME! I can't believe it took me so long to try it! I'm usually a cheapskate and I just could not justify spending that much on an eyeshadow primer...so I first bought a drugstore primer instead. It was just ok, and I still had creasing after 4 hrs or so. Finally, I decided to bite the bullet and just buy this one and I can now say IT IS TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE!!! I wear some sort of eyeshadow everyday, and I hate seeing it crease. I do have oily lids and when I first put this on, it felt a little oily. I thought for sure it would crease in a few hours. Boy was I wrong! This stuff literally made my eyeshadow last 14 hours! I put my makeup on at 7 am, and when I removed it at 9 pm it still looked fresh and had no creasing! I love that this is a squeeze tube, which is more sanitary than the UDPP. Also, a little goes a LONG way with this product and one tube will last you forever. I've had mine now for at least 6 months (using it almost everyday) and I still have approx 1/3 of the tube left. If you haven't tried this yet-go buy it-you won't regret it!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff works great!!! The eyeshadows won't budge for hours even in the summer, when it can get very hot and humid where I live. I haven't tried another eye primer so I can't make comparisons but I love this stuff!!!