December 18, 2014 | 1405 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by annano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing highlighter! It's such a nice light shade that shows up like a light shimmer. It really brightens up my face. I get a lot of compliments on how nice my skin looks when I use it. On top of all of that, it last forever too! You only need a very small amount. I've had mine for over a year now and it's just as good today as it was the day I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by fleur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! great highlighter/ brightener. Lasts for a long time too. Great on cheek bones, brow bones, even a touch on the lips gives a great metallic tint!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by CuddlyCupcake

Mixed with my liquid foundation it makes me glowy :) I apply this on top of my cheekbones & it gives me this metallic sheen. Loveee <333

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by xxbabi3booxx

This product is amazing, when you put it on, you can't even tell that you have applied a highlighter. Compared with other powders, you can notice little sparkle and somethings patches. But high beam highlighter goes on so smooth and dewy, you actually glow, without looking oily.
Since I have used it, I have been getting so many compliments on how perfect my skin is. It looks awesome in photos!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by CrimsonDeath

Reminds me of a metallic moonlight, you can't take your eyes off it. I mix this in with my liquid foundation and apply on top of my cheekbones. Stunning.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by charms09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a beautiful color-a shimmery, iridescent pink- and a good highlighter. But that being said there are so many other highlighters I own that do just as good a job. For the price I will probably not repurchase it again and stick others I own that are more wallet friendly. But the "nail polish" style application makes it easy to apply and I really do like it a lot. If you are on the fence about this product I would say it give it a shot. I don't regret purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by katherinealiceb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

High Beam is a great way to enhance your natural glow- or to fake it all together. I first got a sample of this, and fell in love. It's a great texture and it lasts all day. Use sparingly! A little shine goes a long way

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:15:00 AM More reviews by kja0432

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i must admit i was contemplating if i should get this product or not, but im so glad i did!, it brightens up my face, and defines my face with the additional glowly effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by pammam

I love this highlighter!! I was a little iffy about purchasing and had been debating it for awhile. I'm so glad I changed my mind and bought it. I just apply a small amount to my brow bones and my upper cheek bones and marvel at the difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by DrsL

As a woman with "mature" skin, I like this product as a finishing touch to my makeup. After I've completed foundation, blush and concealer, I let everything set in for a few minutes, then I dab abit of HIgh Beam very lightly on my cheek bones, under my brow bone (it REALLY brightens the eye!), and a dot on the inside corner of each eye. If I am wearing a dark lipstick, I dab a bit on my lips. It gives you that "polished" look that lasts for hours.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No