Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 3/16/2007 8:43:00 AM

HG HG HG!!! This mascara rocks. I got a GWP size about 5 years ago and have been using it ever since. I've tried others, but always come back to my beloved Definicils. This mascara holds the key to everything I'm looking for in a mascara. It never flakes, smudges or clumps. Removes easily with any makeup remover. (I like Bobbi Brown) Nothing separates like Definicils! When used with Shiseido mascara base I get long, lush, curled lashes with one coat of mascara. Just one coat!! It's a clean dramatic look, if that makes any sense. I find it works best if you squeeze the brush in a tissue for the first few applications. It doesn't give much volume, but for length, curl and separation, Definicils is the bomb. The brush is amazing. It's the perfect size to get all of my lower outer lashes without a struggle. The packaging is so chic too. I LOVE IT!

on 3/7/2007 1:01:00 AM

Wonderful, one of the best mascaras in the world. I've been using it for many years; probably since its inception. I recently bought the waterproof version, too, and am very happy with it, but I'd like that one to be a little thicker.

on 3/6/2007 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I always go back to the mascara after being let down by others, though its not perfect it still works really well.

on 3/4/2007 1:08:00 AM

This has to be the BEST mascara on the market - and I can truly say that I've just about tried them all. When I want perfection, I always go back for this mascara, when it was time to pick one for my wedding day, I of course purchased Definicils. I highly recommend grabbing it on Ebay though, SO much cheaper!

on 3/2/2007 4:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is OK mascara if you prefer natural looking lashes,but much finner and better.My favorite.

on 2/28/2007 2:08:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara out there and I've strayed before using maybelline, clinique, l'oreal etc..but I always come back to lancome's. I have the infamous asian lashes which means they're on the shorter side and bone straight and the wand lifts every lash and separates while it lengthens getting every little lash! I love that it doesn't clump on me and I dont' need to use a comb afterwards. It is expensive (about $20) for a pop, but worth it if you need definition and staying power.

on 2/26/2007 4:10:00 PM

I have the Definicils Pro (in deep brown)-- this one has a nice curved brush. My lashes are already on the long side so with this mascara the effect is rather dramatic... for me it's best as an evening mascara. My one complaint is that it doesn't add a lot of volume.

on 2/25/2007 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I only had a sample of this. It made my lashes long but they are very stiff and no volume. I did not like this product at all

on 2/24/2007 3:38:00 PM

For the money this is my favorite mascara. It lifts, separates and lengthens my lashes without getting clumpy. I wish it lasted a little longer, but I do LOVE it!

on 2/24/2007 3:09:00 PM

Just tried this in a sample size and it clumped so badly I had to wash it off. A definite no for me. I'm so glad I didn't buy it.

Top Rated Lancome Products