Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 3/6/2007 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I always go back to the mascara after being let down by others, though its not perfect it still works really well.

on 3/4/2007 1:08:00 AM

This has to be the BEST mascara on the market - and I can truly say that I've just about tried them all. When I want perfection, I always go back for this mascara, when it was time to pick one for my wedding day, I of course purchased Definicils. I highly recommend grabbing it on Ebay though, SO much cheaper!

on 3/2/2007 4:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is OK mascara if you prefer natural looking lashes,but much finner and better.My favorite.

on 2/28/2007 2:08:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara out there and I've strayed before using maybelline, clinique, l'oreal etc..but I always come back to lancome's. I have the infamous asian lashes which means they're on the shorter side and bone straight and the wand lifts every lash and separates while it lengthens getting every little lash! I love that it doesn't clump on me and I dont' need to use a comb afterwards. It is expensive (about $20) for a pop, but worth it if you need definition and staying power.

on 2/26/2007 4:10:00 PM

I have the Definicils Pro (in deep brown)-- this one has a nice curved brush. My lashes are already on the long side so with this mascara the effect is rather dramatic... for me it's best as an evening mascara. My one complaint is that it doesn't add a lot of volume.

on 2/25/2007 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I only had a sample of this. It made my lashes long but they are very stiff and no volume. I did not like this product at all

on 2/24/2007 3:38:00 PM

For the money this is my favorite mascara. It lifts, separates and lengthens my lashes without getting clumpy. I wish it lasted a little longer, but I do LOVE it!

on 2/24/2007 3:09:00 PM

Just tried this in a sample size and it clumped so badly I had to wash it off. A definite no for me. I'm so glad I didn't buy it.

on 2/22/2007 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Pretty much like every other mascara I've tried.
Not terribly impressed.
Lashes stick together just like everything else.
And my search for my favorite mascara continues...

on 2/19/2007 5:48:00 PM

LOVE this mascara. This give the best definition without using a lash comb and it never clumps. I love it because it makes my lashes look super long and I have medium length Asian lashes.