Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

3.9

AQUA (WATER) . PARAFFIN . STEARIC ACID . CERA CARNAUBA . TRIETHANOLAMINE . CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) . C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS . NYLON-12 . STEARYL STEARATE . PHENOXYETHANOL . HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE . EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX . DIMETHICONE . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . METHYLPARABEN . ADIPIC ACID/DIETHYLENE GLYCOL/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER . PANTHENOL . VP/ EICOSENE COPOLYMER . BEHENIC ACID . SORBITAN STEARATE . PEG-40 STEARATE . ALGAE EXTRACT . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . PROPYLPARABEN . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE . CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) . CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) . CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) . CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) . CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) . SILICA . “3YY07-1“ . ]

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time. I began using it about six years ago when i was living in London, and it still remains my #1 choice for mascara. This stuff gives lashes volume, length and curl while giving a very dramatic, yet natural look. I love the gold tube packaging, and the mild scent is very pleasant (in my opinion). The only cons are of course the price, which is ultra high. Also, this tends to dry out quicker than other mascara. For me, this has a shelf life of about a month and a half, where as other mascaras usually last me about two to three months. Overall, this is the most glamorous lash effect you will ever get from a tube of mascara. I alternate this with other mascaras due to the high price, so I end up buying this about twice a year. Definitely try this if you haven't already - it's a nice treat for your lashes!

I am a DiorShow addict but really, I can’t compare the two mascaras- like apples and oranges. On the second day of wear, I realize I need them both. I can live w/o ever trying another mascara and I am a mascara ho.

It thickens (but not as much as DiorShow) separates, seems to curl, define and last fairly long. (I have yet to find a non waterproof mascara that looks like it did 7 AM at 9 PM) This can’t compare to any drug store brand, and I’ve tried them all.

just 4 words for it: THIS IS THE BEST
the best mascara ever, no more to add.
it gives your lashes everything they need to look top glamourous:
it thickens, it curves, it lenghts.
I've tried an impressive number of mascara, but this is and will always be my favourite.
and, for the dry-too-fast thing, i suspect it's the way they store it in the shops.
Everytime I've bought it in a duty free at the airport it has always gone on for three or four months.
What I think is: the less the mascara stays in the shops, the more it is fresh and will last.
so only buy it in very well patronized shops :)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this baby, I ♥ this mascara. It is truly amazing and I love that it gives me long, thick false looking lashes! I have been asked several times if I have on falsies and to their amaze I always say no! This mascara doesn't clump on me and it doesn't dry up on me, I also love how it smells...weird? yeah well I do. I can't describe it, but I love the scent, not too overpowering or anything, but it's a nice smell if I do say so myself! So, yeah I know lots of people don't like spending the $$ for mascara, but I personally think this macara is worth it. If you don't want to shell out the $$ for it, try L'Oreal Voluminous if you haven't already, they are both great!

This mascara is works extremely well on my lashes. It really thickens it up, giving it a great build. I usually put some on, then followed by using a lash curler, then coating it again. It doesn't get clumpy at all when re-applied at once, but if you wait too long to double coat it may get a little clumpy. So my advice to that is coat your lashes quickly!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just trying out my first tube of YSL mascara and WOW... love the results. I can tell it might give clumping problems later (as it dries out) because the solution is quite thick. However, it gives lashes that long, feathery look that extensions can give.

this is good mascara and achived to be my favorite mascara for a long time...
althougth ı dont have too many lashes my looks was good while ı was using it; but this mascara has a big problem, although ı was take care of dont let out product open so much time, and fınısh my job fastly; it was usually drying in a two mounth... and 2 mounth-30dollar is expensive for me...
nowadays ıam using HR sürrealist mascara and spider eye base, and taking much better result, and ıam using it for 3 mounts ı wish these two wont dry before ı fnish them:)))

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

**HG!**

This mascara is beautiful. I have used it ever since it came out. I still buy new hyped up mascaras when they come out, but they all fail compared to this. It gives me the lashes I want and due to the lovely fragrance and packaging, it makes me feel good to do it!

If you are looking for a high volume high drama effect, there is nothing as good as this. I do think that mascara can vary very much form person to person, so at least for me, this is THE ONE!

It does dry out too fast for the price, but it is still worth it imo. If you really really can't afford this one, then MAX factor 200calorie or Rimmel Volume flash are the next best and don't dry out as fast - but you wont get that "wow!" factor that this will give

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I always like to try different mascaras so I never buy the same one twice, and I resisted buying this one because many people saying it clumps, doesn't last long etc, but I finally caved in and bought one. I am so glad I did because it is the best mascara I have ever used *dare I say it - HG*.
I have had mine for 2 months now and it is still as good as when I bought it -no clumps, nice and fluid. I think that it really helps to follow the exact instructions that come in the box to get the best out of this, as this mascara requires a bit more care to maintain it. I do not re-dip/pump the brush back in the tube for the other eye (this lets air into the tube), I find that there is enough on the brush for both eyes. It makes lashes look lovely and thick, with some length and a slight natural curl, don't need to use a curler, and the formula is surprisingly easy to get off. I have tried Lancome Hypose & Diorshow, but this is way better. Maybe I was lucky and got a fresher tube, but anyway I definitely recommend.

Great for thickening my lashes and I have repurchased about three times already. BUt it does seem to get clumpy after about a months use. However I will purchase again because it works great when it is not clumpy.

Popular Mascaras