Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

3.9

AQUA (WATER) . PARAFFIN . STEARIC ACID . CERA CARNAUBA . TRIETHANOLAMINE . CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) . C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS . NYLON-12 . STEARYL STEARATE . PHENOXYETHANOL . HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE . EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX . DIMETHICONE . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . TITANIUM DIOXIDE . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . METHYLPARABEN . ADIPIC ACID/DIETHYLENE GLYCOL/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER . PANTHENOL . VP/ EICOSENE COPOLYMER . BEHENIC ACID . SORBITAN STEARATE . PEG-40 STEARATE . ALGAE EXTRACT . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . PROPYLPARABEN . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE . CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) . CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) . CI 77000 (ALUMINUM POWDER) . CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) . CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) . SILICA . “3YY07-1“ . ]

on 7/13/2007 11:37:00 AM

Great for thickening my lashes and I have repurchased about three times already. BUt it does seem to get clumpy after about a months use. However I will purchase again because it works great when it is not clumpy.

on 7/11/2007 4:28:00 PM

I have tried all sorts of mascara. EX: Diorshow, Laura mercier, Nars, Trish McAvoy, Bad girl (benefit).... I must say they all are not that great. I have never been truly satisfied with any of them until i have bought this product.. You must also try Sheshido mascara base. These two combinations makes your eye lashes curl and beautiful!

on 7/11/2007 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

YSL is an excellent mascara, girls i have to say as a mascara hore, yes i do take to bed witrh a new mascara every so often! The best ones are Lancome Hypnose, cils design pro, Diorshow blackout and YSL faux effet for thickening and lengthening (they can all give the false lash effect) but for different reasons. I really could not tell you which of the four was better but try these 4 and i can guarantee one of them will be your HG for thickening mascara. YSL is not black enough but it majorly thickens and lengthens which is why it is so great even on the first layer. I think it is best used after diorshow because Diorshow blackout gives it that major blackness and instant volume but does not lengthen or seperate as much. YSL can also be built up without clumping for thickness, not as well as Hypnose but then hypnose does not add so much volume and lengthening at the first stroke. To sum it up, if you are always in a rush in the morning but want dramatic thick lashes with a swipe then diorshow blackout is for you, if you like the thickest lashes that you could ever get and you have time to layer and wait for it to dry then lancome hypnose is for you as it really can just make your lashes look scarily thick if you apply more coats, this also applies to the cils design pro but it gives a more styled effect with lifted curled lashes and you can create cat like eyes. For an instant thickening mascara but with a lot more seperation then diorshow (which is not so good for defined seperated lashes) YSL is really the one, it gives an almost false lash effect instantly but defines and seperates more. Well thats all girls, hope that helps!

on 7/8/2007 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this at all! Bought it to replace Lancome hypnose (I always buy a different mascara every time because I haven't found my HG yet!) and not at all impressed. It is clumpy - weird brush and it dries too quickly leading to clumps if you try to layer it - and smudged very easily. By the end of the day I was left with panda eyes. It is also scented - YUCK!! - a strange fruity flora smell which imo is completely unnecessary for a mascara! I bought Chanel Inimitible to replace this and it's much better.

on 7/6/2007 7:47:00 AM

i recieved this eagerly awaited mascara in the post this morning and couldnt wait to try it from all the great reviews its had. however, i was very dissapointed! it was 'too wet', smugdy and clumpy and you cant build it up like you can with lancome's hypnose. hypnose is a far superior mascara that gives more length, definition and volume. i definatley wont be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

the one mascara that beats out even my beloved definicils...
28 USD or not, this mascara rocks!! worth the price.
indeed, the best one.

on 7/3/2007 8:21:00 AM

By far the BEST mascara on the market. I have tried them all and this is the only one that does what it says on the box! It never flakes and always lengthens my lashes to their maximum. I have tried other mascaras, but always regret not going back to this one. Definately worth the price!

on 6/25/2007 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I´ve found, the only one that actually lives up to its claims. Every now and then I can`t help myself and fall for some other mascara, just to know if they´re any good, and NO, they aren´t. So, this is an HG for me, meaning that I´m absolutely hooked on this product and more importantly it makes me significantly better looking for my lashes are naturally fair, thin and quite short. With this mascara I like to play out my eyes and keep the rest of my face quite natural, just a hint of some light peachy blush and lipstick (the sort of 60´ look, if anyone gets what I mean). The only thing I hate is the price and the fact that it dries up so quickly, but what can you do, this is the best!

on 6/20/2007 7:59:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Purchased this mascara because of all the poitive reviews on the MUA, but it turned out to be a disappointment. It clumps and smudges, and I got the raccoon eyes 10 minutes after applying this mascara! And although I just purchased it a few weeks ago, it's already half-dry. Will never buy again.

on 6/16/2007 2:53:00 AM

One of the best mascaras I tried. I bought Diorshow & Ysl at the same time & compared them.
DIORSHOW-lashes look stiff,I need 3 coatings to see the dramatic effect they are claiming,lashes look spidery & it smeared at the end of the day.
YSL- very dramatic lashes,one coat is enough for me to see those lashes.I just dont like the rose scent & I think its kinda harsh.

I will definitely go back to Shiseido lengthening or Awake side long lash

Top Rated Yves Saint Laurent Products