April 17, 2014 | 1745 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2008 2:57:00 AM More reviews by caliangel21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received the gwp product from the latest clinique gift item.

I did curl my lashes before applying the mascara; on my right lash it was a beautiful curl; but unfortunately on my left eye it was very wimpy i had to use my CGLB to volumize and even it out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite everyday mascara! Easy to apply (wipe the excess off the brush first of course), easy to remove with warm water, never clumps or flakes, feels soft to the touch, nice volume and rich black color! I like the GWP sizes the best - somehow it's easier to handle the little stubby wands. I just wish some company would start selling the small size mascaras in multiples - I hate to throw away a mostly full tube after 3 months!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2008 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Concertina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For the price of this product i thought it would work allot better. It didnt do much for me at all besides seperate them. However, i liked how there is no clumping what-so-ever when using this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by jt_in_canada

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A good basic mascara, but it doesn't hold curl if I apply more than one coat. Also, it takes a while to dry. So at this price, I'd rather stick with the better choices at the drugstore.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2008 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Wippy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this the other day although I can't say I'm too impressed.
My big problem is that it smudges really badly under my eyes by the end of the day. It also doesn't really do much. My lashes are really long and curly, but I don't find that this mascara improves them.
I won't be purchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 6:07:00 AM More reviews by jessicaho

My friend gave me her GWP so I could try it and when I first put it on, I was impressed at how lush my lashes looked. But it dropped my curl down as smidge--the formula is quite wet. And then it did something I just cannot stand in mascara--it SMUDGED. I can tolerate the odd flakes, but smudges? No way. Too bad. I wanted to like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 1:13:00 PM More reviews by cstanton00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this!

Hands down best mascara i've used. And i'm a mascara junkie, but for some reason i ALWAYS come back to this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 3:38:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You know, I've been getting this mascara as a free sample for YEARS, and I finally decided to try it the other day. I really like the brush, and how it coats each lash in one full swoop. My only complaint is that it didn't make my eyelashes glossy at all, and because of that, I gave it 4 lippies. Otherwise, it's a great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 9:39:00 AM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You ready for this: this is the best mascara at the midrange price point. This gives me dramatic, HELLLLLO NURSE lashes without making them flakey, clumpy or tarantuala-esque. My HG, I have yet to find anything better and the only reason it is getting a 4 instead of a 5 is because I've yet to try mascara over $40 - so I'm just trying to be fair. I have many of the well known brands and they just do not compare to this. Each lash is well defined and not just lumped together in a gloopy mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by sd87

This is one of the best mascaras i've ever used!! I have thin, sparse asian lashes and this mascara really made a high impact! I only need 2 coats and it lengthens, curls, and gives it great volume! (all the things I look for in a mascara) Best of all, it doesn't smudge under the eye or clump and washes off easily with water! LOVE it