July 29, 2014 | 2076 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by hipolito201

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this mascara a few years ago and I was kind of disappointed. I have naturally thick eye lashes and I found that this mascara made them look spidery and really unnatural.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2008 2:08:00 AM More reviews by kristabunni

Let's see..

Compared to the Revlon, Lancome, and Napoleon Perdis mascaras that I've tried, this mascara:
-clumps less
-keeps eyelashes separate and elongated
-is easiest to remove
-keeps lashes moisturized
-does not get dry or flaky on the eyelashes

Sounds great, right? However, also in comparison, this mascara:
-has a tendency to migrate from my eyelashes during the day and end up under my eye, making me look tired when it's really just a shadow caused by mascara
-does not survive a nap

Those two cons is enough for me to not want to use it. I don't rub my eyes during the day, so I really don't understand how it makes it off my eyelashes onto my eye. It's not worth looking extra-tired for, from the product or the anxious constant checking and rechecking in the mirror.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by lbgreeley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a free gift during a clinique event. It's a great mascara. It doesn't plump lashes as much as other mascaras (Smashbox Bionic) but it does create a lot of length. I will definitely consider buying this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by bellaby

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara was great and quickly added length and volume to my short thin straight lashes. The brush is tapered so you can easily deal with the lashes at the inner and outer corners of the eye. I got this in a promotion kit, and enjoy using it, but would probably not buy, as it is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Candy_Floss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very very good mascara! Does not clump, smudge and makes my lashes very long and thick! However it does not look like you have pile of mascara on. I purchased it in US for only 14$ here in the UK it is 17 pounds so a bit pricey...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by daisy1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible mascara it turns into clumps and your lashes into spiderlegs... also how does it make your lashes thicker?? I bought some other clinique stuff and got the mascara as a gift.. no thanks! going to stick to my wonderful LANCOME HYPNOSE!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 4:27:00 AM More reviews by nightlace2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good smudgeless black mascara. Initially very wet, but does thicken after a couple of uses. Non irritatiting and not tested on animals.

I notice more volumizing than lengthening. It comes off easily with water. I do think its a bit expensive though, at $34 AU for a tube. However, I will keep on purchasing.

Other brands such as Estee Lauder haven given me panda eyes, and i prefer high end for mascaras, so I will be sticking with this one!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Kesh87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this mascara from a Gift With Purchase. It works pretty well. It's not a mascara that I use everyday. I keep it in my purse for touch-ups. I think it is too pricey. If I didn't get this as a gift with purchase I would have never even thought of buying it. There are mascaras from drug stores that work just as well, or even better, and they do not cost as much as this mascara. I don't feel the need to purchase this in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Hinarobinson

Everyone thinks i have fake eyelashes on, i been using this mascara for past two months, its really really nice, it doesn't clump n' best of all no panda eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodgrl

I really like this mascara I have used many, many brands from the highest price to the cheapest. It just works for me, doesen't clump, looks pretty natural, makes lashes full and long. Easy to remove