BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

I love this highlighter. I apply it on my brow bone, the inner corner of my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, and on my cupids bow. It is easy to apply and I like the packaging. The bottles contains a lot of product and will probably last like a lifetime. Recommended.

on 5/22/2009 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product and I alternate between Moon Beam and High Beam. Both I wear in winter but in summer. Both products are outstanding, a little goes a long way and they just add a little bit of highlight in the right places. I apply on the top of my temples, cheekbones and sometimes just under my brow bone. I like that you can wear the product without foundation or blush and it gives you a luminous look without much effort.

I LOVE HIGHBEAM!
I think this is probably one of the best (or the best) product benefit sells. It gives me a really great sheeny glow on my cheekbones and catches the light perfectly.
It is not over shimmery at all and looks great

on 5/21/2009 12:48:00 PM

This is a really great highlighter it blends excellently and really gives a natural sheen to my skin. I much prefer it to Moonbeam as I hate the violet/purple undertones of that product. :(
Highbeam is one of the best products that Benefit have produced and I would definately buy again and would probably have to very soon because the packaging is on the wasteful side and I imagine that a lot of product will get stuck at the bottom of the bottle. It is slightly greasy but as long as you don't over-do the shimmer in the rest of your makeup, it'll look just fine.

on 5/19/2009 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Well, I have really dry skin and most of liquid products (when they dry of course) show dry patches on my face :( this one gives me this lovely glow, and no dryness :) yay!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is so expensive, but totally worth it! It is perfect for my fair skin but it would probably work on any skin tone. I love benefit packaging, it's so cute! It's very vintage, even though I know some people don't like the "nail polish bottle" packaging. This is the best highlighter i've used, I find that the liquid makes you look far more natural than a powder highlighter. I would for sure use it again, but I think it'll last me forever!

on 5/15/2009 9:05:00 AM

It gives very nice reflective light on my skin, great for night outs, and this small bottle lasts forever.

on 5/13/2009 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Well, this is a nice highlighter, it's very subtle and you look glowy. It makes my tan skin brighten, I think it may look better at night tho since out in the daylight ppl can see that you have glitter on your face. However, it makes me a little oily..

on 5/13/2009 3:55:00 PM

I got this product as a gift from my mom, so I can't complain about my price however when it runs out I wouldnt buy it again due to the price. On those same lines.. I think this bottle may out live me.. A little goes a LONG way!

I like applying this over my regular blush for a night out or with no blush when I'm going Naturale and I just want my face to glow. It looks really nice and shimmery but not overly so.

Good product, the packaging could use a re-design I dont like dipping the nail polish thing back in I feel like germs get in? and like I get a big glob that I dont need. Other than that good product that does what it says if you're willing to shell out $30 for it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this product to go with Benetint a long time ago. Even though I'm not much of a fan of Benetint, I will say that High Beam works really well with it on cheeks. But I love High Beam as a highlighter with almost any blush, or even by itself. I've had it for several years and am just now starting to run out. It is a very pearly pink color that will make you glow. It is perfect for fair and cool-toned skin (I'm told Moon Beam is the equivelant for warmer, darker skins ladies). The only complaint I have is that the packaging and the consistancy are a bit odd. But I would repurchase this product anyway, it's one of my favorite Benefit products.

Video Reviews & Tutorials