BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 4/10/2009 11:05:00 PM

Even though I hate the packaging and its sooo expensive, I still give this highlighter a 5. It gives a beautiful sheen without being too metallic or in your face. It even works on my super oily skin!

Application tips:
If you're finding it hard to blend, first dot it on the area you wish to highlight. I do a C across my brow bone, then down around the outside of my eye and then in across my cheek bone. Gently pat with a (liberally) dampened sponge to blend.
I also finds it looks lovely if you mix it with a few drops of Benetint (just do it on the back of your hand) then pat it onto your cheeks with your fingers. Blend the edges out with a damp sponge. Voila, beautifully glowy flushed cheeks, perfect for evening.

on 4/10/2009 10:30:00 PM

I hate the packaging but I love the product! I just put this on my cheekbones and under my brow for a glowy look. I can even mix a little bit with my moisturizer to give me an overall glow. It's shimmery, and not glittery or sparkley at all. I love this!

on 4/10/2009 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I recently started getting into liquid luminizers in an effort to bring some radiance to my skin, and saw reviews on Benefit's High Beam so I decided to take it out for a test drive. What I *love* about High Beam is that my skin looks so alive and awake when I use this. I mix a few drops with my foudation and *voila* .. my skin just looks brighter. What I absolutely despise about this product is the packaging. It comes in a bottle that looks like nail polish .. the brush is handy in when you're first starting with it .. but as you work your way through more the bottle, trying to get it out is a real pain the duff. The baby would be absolute perfection if it wasn't for the packaging .. I'd rather see this in a squeeze tube to minimize waste and make it easier to use it up. I mean for $24 or so bucks ..I want to be able to put every last drop to use! so until something similar and/or better comes along, I'll remain a High Beam kinda girl.

on 4/8/2009 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this highlighter! Some days I use it in place of a blush or eyeshadow to give my face a dewy glow. I love it when my face just glows because of this, especially when the sun hits my face. It even looks natural! To highlight my entire face, I sometimes dab some to my cheekbones, the middle of my forehead, my chin, bridge of my nose and my browbones for a really pretty glow! I prefer liquid highlighters to powder ones, so this is my HG highlighter!

on 4/7/2009 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is lots of fun. I put it right under my eyebrows and a tiny bit in the corner of my eyes. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup and having only this one is lovely.

on 4/6/2009 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really dont like this product.
I've had it for a year now and I have moon beam as well.
It just doesnt work well with my skin.. and it blocks my pores like no other!!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This highlighter looks great on any skin tone in my opinion and lasts all day. Use under or over foundation to give your skin a healthy glow. It's fun to play arend with!!

on 3/31/2009 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

When I went to the mall today at Macy's, a cosmetics sales lady asked me to try this, so I figured why not hehe.. I really like this highlighter, it defines my cheekbones more than just blush alone, and brightens up my complexion. Even though I just tried this out once, whenever I start making money I'll purchase this, even though its on the expensive side :)

on 3/27/2009 10:36:00 PM

This is a pretty spectacular product. Just a swipe of this stuff on my cheekbones and I have a really nice glow to my complexion. Will make this a staple.

on 3/27/2009 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have a tiny little trial size that came in a set with concealer, lemon aide, an eye depuffer, and lip plumper, so it's very small and I'm almost out. I used to use this every day, usually on my eyes. I know the bottle will last me forever so it's probably going to be my next big purchase. It looks pretty and is just a great all around product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials