BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this! since I bought this product I use it every time I go out, it looks abseloutely great on me. Gives me a dewy and fresh look.
I especially like it on the nose bridge and on the cheeks.
So far it hasn't caused any pimples :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I swear by this stuff. It really makes my facial features pop. It's also great for creating that natural glow. I run in down the center of my nose, around my cheeks to temples, my brow bones, as well as the corners of my inner tear duct areas.
But be careful not to use too much because it doesn't take much to give you that caked on look if you're not careful.
I used to use my foundation brush to blend it in, but I actually prefer using my fingertips because it gives me a more natural and light coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

i like people to say wow what makeup are you wearing? not 'oh you look so fresh!' im all about bold in your face makeup and high beam is just that. i apply a lot, so its a white/pink metallic sheen. it makes my cheekbones pop like crazy. almost out of my bottle & buying again

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a really really nice highlighter. Im really pale and it makes my face look beautiful and dewy in a natural way. Ive been using this product forever, and it never broke me out since even though I have pretty sensitive skin. I think anyone who wants a legit highlighter should try this. Its like an icing on a cake. yeah its sort of pricey but whatever, its so bomb.

High beam is a great cheek highlighter. It gives a dewy finish which I like.

The bottle is like a bigger version of a nail polish bottle; brush applicator attached to the cap. So, how i use it- I just dab 3 dots along my cheek bone and pat it in. You can put a dot along your brow bone as a highlight. This product will really last you.

A lovely pink glowy highlighter. A little goes a long way so be careful not to overdue it. I never really notice the effect of High Beam in real life, but in pictures, my skin looks really nice. I'm impressed that it lasts as long as it does even on my oily skin. The bottle is really cute and looks like nail polish. I wish High Beam cost a little bit less, but what can you really do?!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

High Beam does give a nice glow to your skin, but I have to be careful about how I apply it. If I use my fingers, the highlight goes on too sheer. I am very fair so I need to swipe a c shape around my eye from my temple to above the apples of my cheek with the brush and then use a stippling brush to lightly blend the color to my skin. It also works as a great highlight under the brow bone. I think the results would be more dramatic or obvious for people with darker skin tone. For people with light/fair skin, it makes no change unless you are careful with the application and apply more layers to play up the effect. Because it was expensive, I would not buy it again
(at $24).

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

I love this product. Its a fabulous way to 'perk' up your face. Its noticable enough to make a difference, but subtle enough that you still look natural. A little on the brow bone and in the corner of the eyes really opens up the eyes, and a little on the cupids bow makes the top lip look fuller. The only thing I will say is that it needs to be gently dabbed onto the skin, not blended as it will disturb any foundation etc underneath. Like most benefit products it lasts ages, which makes up for their inflated prices!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great highlighter. Looks great on cheekbones and under brows. I actually love to use it in the corners of my eyes. It makes them bright and beautiful!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

oh...my...gosh. I have had a lil sample one of this in my realness of concealness (sucker for cute packaging but barely ever used any of it) and I happened on reviews of this today so I popped it out when I was putting on my makeups and holy....wow. I look like an angel. I thought it might be a ripoff of touche eclat or something (I should review that too) but it's nothing the same, it is less subtle ...in the sense that the only way you can tell touche eclat is truly working is that suddenly everyone is telling you how amazing and refreshed you look (father in law: wow, you look so well rested. no, no, it's the touche eclat, I have a toddler that still doesnt sleep, I havent slept in three years but anyways) but I put on the C of eyebrow to cheekbone of highbeam and suddenly the heavens split open and the light fell on me and suddenly I am a glowing, gorgeous angel. oh my god. I am going to buy the full size TOMORROW. I dont think I can survive the rest of my life without this. What's incredible is there is NO glitter, I dont do glitter, husband has a phobia for first thing, and I am old, I dont need glitter. this just like I said lights up my whole face, it's like I am gleaming, I am SO amazed, I have never felt so shocked by a make up in my life.

Video Reviews & Tutorials