October 21, 2014 | 2010 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2002 5:43:00 PM More reviews by raetana

Me likey the Eclat!!!I wish we could put makeup on in public so I could whip this one out.The packaging is a fabulous gold tube.You just click the button and it's touch and go,But be warned this is not for people who like heavy coverage.It is extremly sheer,but no caking whatsoever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: built-in brush applicator pen style; COMMENTS: not enough coverage; colors did not work for me, a thin cream formula; just like Stila's lip glaze pen, you have to be careful regarding how much product comes out

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2002 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Peaches

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using YSL's Touche Eclat in Radiant Touch since Tina Earnshaw used it on Kate Winslet in Titanic. The way to truly test this product's ability to hide dark circles is to get out the camera! It diffuses the light from the flash. In other words the picture is different than what you see in the mirror. I have also used it over a regular concealer and to highlight. I love the pen, but the brush gets a funky smell after a while. Wipe it off, wipe again on an alcohol pad and let air dry. The pen lasts a long time and when it's empty the black button on the end weill not pop back. I always keep two or three on hand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2002 9:17:00 AM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I do not understand the purpose of this product. It hides absolutely nothing, it costs a ridiculous amount of money and if you don't use this up in 3 months, it starts to stink cos it's just not hygienic having the product come out from a pen brush where you apply directly to your face over and over, it CANNOT be cleaned. What a waste of time and money!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 12:19:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only give this one a 2 coz it is expensive but doesn't get my job done. It is good if you are looking for sheer coverage concealer with light texure and non-dry finish. However it is unable to hide my undereye circle. I don't understand why can it be a YSL star product? How come runway make up artists see this as a make up trick for flawless skin? I don't mind spending extra dollars to invest a good skincare or comestic product. However, this one is not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2002 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Penelope

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just went through my reviews and was so surprised to find that I never reviewed this! This has been a staple and favorite for over three years, which is phenonemal for me, as I tend to brand-hop. It's one of those products I just can't be without. Right now I have three tubes, and I still don't feel secure (typical Cancer). On to the good stuff: incredible lightweight texture, good coverage, but it's not really about the coverage, it's about how it draws light to dark areas, creating the illusion that there are no dark areas. It never looks dry, flaky or cakey, no matter how many layers I put on. It will go on over powder, but I find it looks best on clean, moisturized skin. Give it a few tries, my first impression was not overwhelming, but you won't be sorry you gave it a chance!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2002 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Serena77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the convenience of the product.It feels like nothing but does an amazing job of reflecting light.It is a bit pink for my yellow skin so I mix a touch of yellow concealer with it.Pricey but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2002 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Pinki

I have three of these. One for my vanity, one for my purse and one for my car. Its that good. I can look like a hungover, unwashed, unhappy man and in two minutes with this I am looking like a princess with her own makeup artist. It hides flaws, conceals bags, highlights and all with this incredible formula that doesnt show up on my rocky skin with large pores. My holy grail product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2002 4:07:00 AM More reviews by icie

I have heavy under eye circles and this product doesn't really cover it up. It's too watery and the brush design just sucks. I can never get the right amount out! I tried to use it for blemishes and the coverage is just too poor..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2002 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Alison

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am one of those people who have never been able to wear undereye concealer because every single one (high end) that I ever tried creased and only made the area look worse. This YSL concealer changed all of that for me. I wear it in #1 (I am pale) and it blends right in wherever I apply it. It is incredibly creamy and doesn't crease, look oily or cake, and is effortless to blend. I apply it in and around the inner corner of my eyes and blend toward the brow bone. I have applied it to other areas of my face with great results. My only wish...I wish it came in a tube because I use my own concealer brush to apply...and I think that would be much more hygienic than the current brush applicator packaging.