October 25, 2014 | 1759 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 10:21:00 AM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Of course I had to try this. I got it from my boyfriend after hearing all the raves about it. Luckily the lightest shade suited my skin.
I must say that it covers naturally and gives your under eye area a flawless finish. But I don't consider this to be much better than my other concealers, only more expensive. UPDATE/ Two lippies off... Not working in the long run. It dries out the eye area and is too strong to use under the eyes. This product is overhyped!!! I quit using this a long time ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2002 5:43:00 PM More reviews by raetana

Me likey the Eclat!!!I wish we could put makeup on in public so I could whip this one out.The packaging is a fabulous gold tube.You just click the button and it's touch and go,But be warned this is not for people who like heavy coverage.It is extremly sheer,but no caking whatsoever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2002 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: built-in brush applicator pen style; COMMENTS: not enough coverage; colors did not work for me, a thin cream formula; just like Stila's lip glaze pen, you have to be careful regarding how much product comes out

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2002 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Peaches

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using YSL's Touche Eclat in Radiant Touch since Tina Earnshaw used it on Kate Winslet in Titanic. The way to truly test this product's ability to hide dark circles is to get out the camera! It diffuses the light from the flash. In other words the picture is different than what you see in the mirror. I have also used it over a regular concealer and to highlight. I love the pen, but the brush gets a funky smell after a while. Wipe it off, wipe again on an alcohol pad and let air dry. The pen lasts a long time and when it's empty the black button on the end weill not pop back. I always keep two or three on hand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2002 9:17:00 AM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I do not understand the purpose of this product. It hides absolutely nothing, it costs a ridiculous amount of money and if you don't use this up in 3 months, it starts to stink cos it's just not hygienic having the product come out from a pen brush where you apply directly to your face over and over, it CANNOT be cleaned. What a waste of time and money!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 12:19:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only give this one a 2 coz it is expensive but doesn't get my job done. It is good if you are looking for sheer coverage concealer with light texure and non-dry finish. However it is unable to hide my undereye circle. I don't understand why can it be a YSL star product? How come runway make up artists see this as a make up trick for flawless skin? I don't mind spending extra dollars to invest a good skincare or comestic product. However, this one is not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2002 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Penelope

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just went through my reviews and was so surprised to find that I never reviewed this! This has been a staple and favorite for over three years, which is phenonemal for me, as I tend to brand-hop. It's one of those products I just can't be without. Right now I have three tubes, and I still don't feel secure (typical Cancer). On to the good stuff: incredible lightweight texture, good coverage, but it's not really about the coverage, it's about how it draws light to dark areas, creating the illusion that there are no dark areas. It never looks dry, flaky or cakey, no matter how many layers I put on. It will go on over powder, but I find it looks best on clean, moisturized skin. Give it a few tries, my first impression was not overwhelming, but you won't be sorry you gave it a chance!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2002 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Serena77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the convenience of the product.It feels like nothing but does an amazing job of reflecting light.It is a bit pink for my yellow skin so I mix a touch of yellow concealer with it.Pricey but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2002 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Pinki

I have three of these. One for my vanity, one for my purse and one for my car. Its that good. I can look like a hungover, unwashed, unhappy man and in two minutes with this I am looking like a princess with her own makeup artist. It hides flaws, conceals bags, highlights and all with this incredible formula that doesnt show up on my rocky skin with large pores. My holy grail product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2002 4:07:00 AM More reviews by icie

I have heavy under eye circles and this product doesn't really cover it up. It's too watery and the brush design just sucks. I can never get the right amount out! I tried to use it for blemishes and the coverage is just too poor..