Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 3/8/2003 9:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Tried this one night at Saks' and it didn't cover my hereditary dark circles at all - and it made my undereye/cheek area itch like the devil only a few minutes after application. Yikes!

on 3/3/2003 12:32:00 PM

Although this is a very expensive purchase i was not disappointed! It made me look bright eyed even after a long night out. It did seem a good value for money as it lasted 6 months i wouldn't definately recommend it to anyone

on 2/28/2003 5:26:00 PM

I bought this product because everybody seemed to think it was the best thing covering dark undereyes. I was disappointed. It did not cover my purple shaded undereyes. It just seemed to make them worse. usually i also have some puffiness under my eyes and then using this product is definitely Not.
Not only that. Product started smelling weird very soon after I used it the first time. And it seemed to irritate my undereyes as well.

on 2/27/2003 9:29:00 PM

I am in love with this product to the extent that I want to buy a hundred of them to ensure I'll never have to go without. I bought and love it in #2, a yellow based color that lights up any place you put it, seemingly invisibly. It's an excellent product that I cannot do without now that I have tried it.

on 2/27/2003 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm glad I listened to all the raves. First of all I love the gold click pen packaging. I have this in #1. I first tested this on my hand and it was pink. I thought no way is this going to work for me. I wrong, this covers my dark circles. I tried under one eye first and compared. Wow, what a difference. I guess the pink tone plus light reflecting properties counteract the blue in undereye circles. I hope I don't have to repurchase anytime soon because it's expensive, but I'll probably be using this daily from now on so fat chance of that happening.

on 12/15/2002 10:31:00 AM

This product didn't really work for me. Firstly, the colour selection is very limiting- I'm yellow/neutral-toned Asian LLL-PPP, and neither shade suited me.

Secondly, the coverage. The applicator tip makes it incredibly difficult to apply the right amount of product, and what does go on doesn't hide my circles at all. By comparison, my Becca concealer is an absolute godsend.

Thirdly, the bizarre smell of the product, especially after a couple of months, or even weeks. I used share a counter with YSL, and there was a huge amount of irate returns for this reason.

For the price, not worth it. It might work for some people, but it's certainly not a miracle product. continued >>

on 2/17/2003 9:57:00 AM

This is a staple for me -- at first I didn't see what all the hype was about it -- but after using it for a while -- I see. It isn't meant as a concealer -- it draws light to where you put it -- & is most noticeable in brighter lights. I put it on after my makeup is applied. This stuff lasts a very long time for me & is worth the price.

on 2/17/2003 8:18:00 AM

This one is a staple in my make up bag. Even though it's expensive, I always buy it again, simply because nothing beats it. A bit of this concealer paired with Le Clerc powder provides me with a flawless and natural base.

on 2/15/2003 4:29:00 PM

a very cool, clickable, gold pen for the package junkie in all of us! this isn't really a concealer so much as a highlighter. it gives a diffuse glow to the eye area and sides of nose to lighten them up. it won't conceal much on the cheeks because there's too much white in the pigment. neat stuff if you can afford it. i won't buy it again because it's too much extra work. i just throw on my studiofix and go.

on 2/10/2003 5:43:00 PM

I don't understand the hype about this concealer. I was curious about this "magic wand", so I went to the YSL counter. When the MA applied it to my eye area, it was looking very rosey afterwards, but as I have skin with a yellow undertone, it made a nasty contrast and looked totally artificial. Moreover, I think it didn't cover up the dark circles very well. When I mentioned this to the MA, she applied another coat and after that, it looked even worse! Very cakey and unnatural. It pronounced every single line in my face.(And I'm in my twenties!) For PPPs with yellow undertones in their skin definitely not the appropriate concealer. And the price is also quite impressive. The only nice thing is the packaging-elegant and nice to apply with the integrated brush. Maybe good for girls with a cool skin tone, but not for me.

Popular Primer/ Correctors