October 2, 2014 | 1806 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2004 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca35

I must say this is a great product once you get the hang of using it. I do think this is more for people with dry skin that can take a good exfoliation otherwise it may irritate sensitive skin. it makes my skin glow and I use it all over!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2004 7:26:00 PM More reviews by tourmaline2777

I really like this cleanser/exfoliator. I use it in the morning and I love the way it makes my skin feel silky and smooth. I have oily/combo skin and Aobs has never left my face oily. I would not recommend it for sensitive skin or for make up removal. I will buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2004 5:49:00 PM More reviews by sugarandspite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i feel very oldfashiondy when i use this scrub since it just looks like mud & herbs. i hate the plasticy container it comes in, but i guess it's practical. the smell reminds me of fresh farm beauty, and it is a very gentle scrub, i could use it every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2004 10:45:00 AM More reviews by little_miss_makeup

WOW!. This stuff's amazing. I've always been a bit anti-Lush. The overpowering smells coming from the shop door as you walk past have always put me off venturing inside (apologies to those who love it) but after being bowled over by one of the bath bombs (given to me as a present) I decided it might be worth a second look. Along with a couple more bath bombs I purchased this and can't believe how good it is. Its a cleanser with mild exfoliating properties and made from natural ingredients. I use it a bit like Dr H's cleansing cream - a kind of rolling and pressing motion which seems to work well for me- and of course it's much cheaper which is a big plus. The downside is that you sometimes need to use a make-up remover first as it's not that effective on stubborn make-up like mascara etc.. and the packaging is kind of crap, like the flimsy tubs you get at a the deli-counter in the supermarket. My only other reservation is the shelf-life of these types of products. With no preservatives to keep them 'fresh' I'm a bit concerned that my pot won't keep long. especially in a steamy bathroom... This aside the 'pros' this has on my skin far outweigh the cons and I will be re-purchasing. UPDATE- this started turning a greeny colour at the bottom of the jar this week and smells a bit iffy- think its gone off?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2004 8:47:00 PM More reviews by moongrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

AOBS, how do I love thee? This is a very unique, sweetly scented, and nearly edible facial cleanser. I like to dampen my face, rub a little on, and let it dry a bit as I relax in the bath. It's great since you only need the tiniest amount to scrub yourself silly so the pot lasts for half of ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2004 5:10:00 AM More reviews by eskimocy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this 2 in 1 scrub cleanser! The scrub is very mild and won't hurt my skin and it cleans well without drying my skin. My skin becomes very supple and silky afterwards and I just can't control to touch my face all the time** However, I take a lipstick away because of the poor package.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser smells beautiful. The fact that it is natural fragrance, and not some gross chemical makes me like it even more.

This is a very gentle cleanser, which exfoliates a little as you massage it on your face, but it's not actually a facial scrub - it's very gentle. I use this on bare skin, with my make-up already removed, and it makes my skin look wonderful, although Ultrabland makes it *feel* good too.

Would definitely buy again. Don't mind the packaging at all, because it's more enviro-friendly than most other co's. That deserves a 5 in my eyes. Best way to keep this product is to empty into another container with a screw-lid. Superdrug does a v.cheap moisturiser (99p) which I buy just for the container. It keeps it nice and fresh.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2004 12:39:00 PM More reviews by purplecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! This is truly a rough exfoliater, and I didn't rub my skin that much either. My skin is still aching from this a day later. What kind of skin do you people have? Alligator skin???

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2004 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This combined with Middle Earth Turned to Rock makes for the most fantasy epic-inspired bath time imaginable. One truly feels like a medieval princess when washing their face with this lavender and almond scented mixture. It might seem abit rough to the most sensitive of skins, but, for me and my tough, oily face, it's almost gentle.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2004 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Halston

I love AoBS, it's great for combo/dry skin. It's a little tricky to get the hang of and don't dare let it get wet or it will get moldy (fresh products after all!) Overall, really nice gentle exfoliant which leaves my skin incredibly soft. Plus it smells like lavender!