April 25, 2014 | 1089 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 10:46:00 PM More reviews by pinkangel3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love my Dove...have used this for years...am using the Pink and also White beauty bars...makes my dry and delicate skin feel so soft...must always have this to wash my face and take my shower...smells so pretty!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is OK for my body but I really don't like using soap on my face.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 10:07:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I just hate Dove soaps. I dislike the smell, the way my skin feels after using it (kind of filmy), but if I forget to bring my own soaps, etc., I end up having to use this when we visit my MIL. Blech!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 11:20:00 AM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only soap i buy for my family. The scent is great and it keeps my skin smooth. A definate staple in my household.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 1:51:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I wasn't too impressed with this soap. While it didn't dry out my skin, I didn't feel like I felt clean afterwards either. I think I still prefer shower gels over bars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 5:29:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

I love this soap. I use it a lot in the winter when my skin gets dry and itchy. It lathers well and rinses of clean. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. It smells nice, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love Dover products. I just discovered the hair care which I really like and of course there is the beauty bar which has been a staple of mine for years and years. I use it both on my face and my body. My derm said that it was a nice gentle wash to use on the face that wouldn't bother my sensative skin. He was right!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 5:53:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

while this bar WAS nice and moisturizing, with a really nice scent.. I found that it didn't seem to make my skin feel clean. Also, since it was in bar form, it made me a bit iffy about how hygienic it was (yes, I'm paranoid!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 4:46:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always loved the original Dove beauty bar.It smells wonderful.Keeps skin soft and smooth.My skin never gets dried out like it will if I wash with regular soap.
I have never found another product like this.
I cannot say enough good things about this bar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 1:15:00 AM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

reese witherspoon my idol w/beautiful skin uses this! thats why i tried it and i like it when i have dry skin but when its oily its not so good. try the pink/white striped bars they look real cute!