August 20, 2014 | 2051 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by sourrcherry

This is really like a tinted moisturizer (for all of you expecting color..it clearly says 'sheer' right on the front) I absolutely HATE foundations so this plus a finishing powder works great for me...it doesn't last very long but I don't think I've ever found any makeup product with lasting power (at least for me) one bottle lasted me about 4 months using it 4/5 days out of the week. I just bought my second bottle and ill continue buying more!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a glorified tinted moisturizer. It's part moisturizer, part light foundation, but doesn't do a very good job of either. It gives very light coverage, I can barely tell I've put anything on my face in terms of color. For all the benefits it supposedly has, SPF isn't even one of them, according to the package. This will never replace my moisturizer because it feels a bit heavy and provides no SPF. It will also never replace my foundation because it provides almost no coverage at all. If I want a light coverage, I'd do better with a tinted powder. I can't think of any reason to repurchase this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by macsud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this drugstore bb cream. I bought the Deep for my complexion. However, it's a thick tinted moisturizer at best. Some people might find it to be a too oily or heavy on the skin. I use it underneath my makeup occasionally, but I would not buy again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by bunnymonocle

Okay, let's get this straight. This is NOT a BB cream. In any way. This is a TINTED MOISTURIZER. If you're arguing with me right now, go do some research on the history of BB creams, and how they got to where they are today. The claims on this thing are…confusing. "Helps blur the look of imperfections, creates a natural looking glow, skin looks visibly smoother" and "compliments skin tone" all sound like one benefit to me. I'm pretty sure you could more or less put all of those under "enhances the look of skin" (which is actually on the bottle already!). I also don't think those should even count as benefits, really. I expect that of my BB cream already! "feels fresh" and "oil-free" shouldn't be on there, either! They don't actually do anything! So we're left with 2 actual benefits. "with SPF 30" and "hydrates all day". So, we've got a moisturizer with a good amount of SPF and tint to provide coverage and skin tone correction. Good. The shade light/medium matches me perfectly and really does cover up the redness of my face, and also brightens my rather dull complexion, but everything looks natural. The coverage is rather sheer, though, so don't buy this if what you're looking for is coverage. It does have a yellow-ish undertone (yay!) so it doesn't make me look brown. I wear this on top of my sunscreen and under my powder, and I have never experienced anything regarding excessive oil production. I hate how everything is on a sticker. I absolutely hate it when stickers are used. That comes off as cheap and messy to me. The tube holds a measly 30ml (which I actually find is more than enough, as a little goes a long way!) and has a twist-off cap which locks into place. It's very easy for product to spill and the nozzle is way too broad. The hole is small, though. I will repurchase when I run out for travelling.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by reg81

Perfect for everyday when you don't have enough time to get ready. It is also perfect if you don't want to use up your expensive foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by rileyeholland

I wear this everyday. It's pretty good, but nothing amazing. It covers well for the first couple of hours, and then starts to make your skin look a little oily. It can give you a nice dewy look, though. And it's actually surprisingly good at matching your skin tone. I'd recommend it for just an everyday foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Brookestar32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wear this on days I don't need alot of coverage. Gives my skin a nice dewy look. This is the first bb cream I've tried and it's pretty decent. I'll try other bb creams to see if theres anything better before I'll repurchase this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Being the cynic that I am, I just laugh at the "8-in-1" claims. This is simply a fantastic non-chemical (titanium dioxide) SPF 30 facial sunscreen with just a hint of tint, so that you don't get that typical white cast of non-chemical sunscreens. Thank you Maybelline!

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised this got such good reviews. I didn't think it did much of anything. Felt nice to apply, didn't break me out, but it provided no coverage whatsoever, and I wasn't expecting a ton or anything. My face looked basically the same as before I put it on. I used up the tube (with mac studio fix on top!), but would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by ashleighread

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I frist put this product on I love it. I love how light it feels, that you can apply it like its a moisturizer, and all the benefits of using a BB cream. It makes your face look bright and refreshed and blends really well. Unfortunately the look does not last long and after a few hours my skin felt more oily. I also started to notice that I was breaking out in little patches of bumps on my face. NOT COOL. So while the product is good at first in the long run I'd say steer clear.