September 16, 2014 | 1811 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Ayriel123

I didn't expect anything more than a tinted moisturizer when i bought this. With that being really my only expectation (and minimal coverage) it has been pretty amazing so far. I bought it to replace my foundation because for the most part my skin has cleared up so i didn't need as much coverage. So far it hasn't broken me out like most products. Hopefully it keeps up the good work!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by jananaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I was so excited to try this BB cream, but found it pretty underwhelming. I found it to be a very light and pretty average tinted moisturizer. The pros are that it's not at all heavy, and went on fresh and smooth. The cons were that it provided very minimal coverage and the color variety was not as good as other Maybelline products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by pwncahontas

was looking for semi sheer coverage and this is pretty good. if you have pale skin and light freckles this is good for not covering them up.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Liquidbubble03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

So here I am checking out this product. It blends to my skin without too much pink or too much yellow. "Just right" Said Goldilocks. I'm sold. So i get it home, wore it while out on a summer evening. So far so good. Put it on the following morning... hmmm not nearly as nice, but not bad. Try gain the next morning...still not sure why i'm not loving it as much. Try again another evening... not getting better.

Then finally it happened... an angry and sore red pimple on my cheek?! The driest part of my face had this huge and deep whitehead. *cue dramatic music* NOOOOOOOOOoooo.... So I skipped it, the next day the oily part of my face began to dot with smaller but equally enraged pimples. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really amazing. I have a habit of sleeping through my alarm clock, to the point where I only have ten minutes to shower, do makeup and hair, and get out the door. So I picked this up at Walmart because it can replace foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen... I LOVE IT. It provides light coverage, and is super moisturizing!

UPDATE 1/20/13: After owning it for a few months, the product leftin the bottle suddenly turned dark orange! Will NOT be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by maaria123

At first all i tried to do was convince my self how good this product was ,no idea why i used to blend it into my skin rubbing it in but after i was done it had made no difference to my face whatsoever i was pretty disappointed ,then i decided to dot it all over my face and stipple it just dabbing my brush and wow it looked amazing i bought medium and to my pale cheeks it gave an awesome glow ,would defffffo buy again luvvv it abit small in size tho for 7.99

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

I hated this from the first try. I tried several ways of using it and it just didint work for me. Its too sheer and i know its not a full coverage product but the garnier is way better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

I honestly don't see much difference to my skin when I use this. As a moisturizer it's not great, it slightly stings my face and is not very moisturizing. As far as coverage goes, Maybelline claims this evens skin tones and blurs imperfections. I don't have rosacea or problem skin, my skin is blemish free and smooth right now with the exception of some slight redness around my nose and cheeks and this did little to blend or cover it. It did brighten my face a bit which was nice and I'm glad this has an SPF but I feel that this is really just a glorified Tinted Moisturizer without even much of a tint to it. I'll be sticking with MAC's Tinted Moisturizer, thank you!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The finish is a soft matte that's very flattering to skin and so far it hasn't made me break out. It's fairly easy to apply and the coverage is just enough to cover my acne scars. However (even when set with powder) it doesn't last for more than 4 hours. I won't be buying it again. Instead im going to try a "real" BB cream :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Jessamazing

I love this product! I don't have very bad skin that needs a lot of covering up, but i do like a nice light foundation. This is great because many of the "light coverage" foundations or liquid moisturizers cover too much and make my face look cakey or don't cover enough and are basically a lotion. This is perfect for my skin, definitely buying again!