July 23, 2014 | 2237 users online

Moisturizers - Desert Essence - Jojoba Oil - 100% pure

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2007 1:26:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Breaks out sensitive skin if used pure (100% organic). Instead mix it with 10 tblsp 100% pure shea butter, 4tblsp olive oil, 4 tblsp coconut oil and 4 tblsp jojoba for a healing dry skin cream or put it on your scalp that will make you skin so soft and is better than any store bought product you have ever tried. Add a few drops of vanilla oil for a wonderful added scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2007 8:59:00 AM More reviews by jade777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only product I use to remove eye makeup, works especially well with stubborn waterproof mascaras. Makes lashes soft too. Also use it as a moisturizer during the dryer months. But it turns me into an oil slick in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by YaseenAliha

I love this stuff! I use this as a facial moisturizer at night. Its amazing. I have never broken out from it and it has totally balanced out the moisture levels of my skin.When i switch to something else, the breakouts start up right away. Don't be afraid to use it on acne. When i do break out, it cuts the life of the pimple in half. If your using any kind of oil as a moisturizer or even if your not you should get a facial once a month (more or less frequently as needed) and you'll see the difference it makes. Oh yea..I tried another brand but it wasnt as good. Desert Essence is the best. I pick mine up at Whole Foods.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by unknownmake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this stuff when I get dry spots on my skin, I used to have psoriasis and someone rec. using Jojoba oil. I don't have it anymore (knock on wood) but I do have a small spot of it still on my knee.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 7:42:00 PM More reviews by mumsymum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product works for rosacea. It is not the least bit irritating. I apply it to my face and let it sink in before applying makeup. It is calming to the skin. I have many problems with products due to my severe rosacea. This one is a winner.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 8:31:00 AM More reviews by mautan17

very good skincare . it's very useful of your whole body . u can apply it as everything u want such as facial moisturizer, cleansing oil, hair treatment, body oil etc . The best of natural oil we must use

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 4:57:00 AM More reviews by dianew1960

I am 47 and have probably spent that much in the $$$$ thousands $$$$$$$$$ on A-Z products. Thank's to Trader Joe's & this $6.99 Bottle of GOLD OIL! Right now I use it nightly over my Skin Ceuticals B5 gel. I'm not looking to erase "LINES" - I EARNED every one of them :) Nor do I want to look like Im 18 again....I just like feeling good in my skin. The rest lies WITHIN ;-)

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2007 12:53:00 AM More reviews by mohmlet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best makeup remover for my acne-prone skin, as well as a good moisturizer. A little goes a long way--just a few drops on a cotton ball will take almost any eye makeup off, even the most waterproof, sweatproof stuff out there!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by nicesmile

worked ok for a while for my oily acne prone skin but after a few months, it clogged my pores. i think everything clogs my pores...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2007 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Jessie39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very sensitive skin/rosacea that reacts to everything. Jojoba oil is the only moisturizer I've tried that doesn't trigger a breakout. Unlike some of the other reviewers, however, I can't use it as a makeup remover--It manages to get into my eyes and creates a film.