April 19, 2014 | 1788 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ambieof2001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I think people are confused, this was not meant to be a face cream. How many face creams do you know of that come in a big 'ol tub? A persistent dry patch on your face is one thing, but still... As for the body, this is pretty good, however I dont feel that the moisture lasts as long as it should. And my skin doesnt look as good with this as it does with the Cetaphil lotion. I still wind up buying this every winter though, and probably will. Sensitive skin has its limitiations!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2007 9:50:00 PM More reviews by tripleL

My skin generally does not have any major problems. It tends to be a bit dry but not that much. I don't have acne, rarely get pimples, and no dry patches. I guess this stuff is only good for people who do have skin problems, cuz I found that it didn't do anything for me. It wasn't as great at moisturizing as other face creams I've used because it's pretty watery, so I'm gonna give it a 2.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2007 3:21:00 AM More reviews by pocky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't care how many chemicals are in Cetaphil Cream because it works and it's ridiculously cheap. I think I paid $8 for the huge tub, which should last me a good year. How's that for value? Cetaphil Cream is perfect for my combo skin in both summer and winter because it moisturizes well without being greasy. I've even stopped shelling out money for a separate eye cream and just use Cetaphil mixed with a little Jason Pure Beauty Oil at night. It works better than any overpriced eye cream. I have never broken out once from Cetaphil Cream and my face isn't shiny and greasy after I apply it. It works beautifully under my sunscreen and makeup during the day and over my acne treatments at night. I LOVE this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by daisyluv2shop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a must underneath foundation. It is oily, I'll admit that, but if I use my oil blotting sheets (clean and clear) it works fine. wear it underneath foundation, and it doesn't make it look cakey or chalky. Instead, the foundation goes on smoothly! cures the very driest skin as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

this stuff is loaded with chemicals, but it is the only lotion that works really well on my dry areas. i use jojoba oil as an all-over moisturizer, but when i get really dry i use this stuff. works well on the eye area too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by KileyMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have suffered with the Retin-A peelies for years and tried every heavy cream out there to get rid of them from La Mer to Renee Rouleau and the list goes on and on. Now I've been slathering it (literally) over my RAM and over my BHA and BP and my peelies are so much better. Not gone completely, but not nearly as scary. I also used this as a base for the aspirin mask and it really kept it on and left my skin so soft. Cheap and easy to find. I do hate the huge tub and am excited to hear about a tube....will have to look for this now! But does the job of soothing and hydrating without irritation or clogging! HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2007 2:06:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have combo skin. I tend to get breakouts but have some dryness too. This is
"THE ONLY" moisturizer that does not break me out. I put it on after I wash my face in the morning and at night. My skin tone looks more even and smooth. It's a little pricey but not really because you get a lot of cream in the tub. A lot! By far the best cream ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 12:16:00 PM More reviews by JamieNM420

Every once in awhile I use this as a base for my aspirin mask and it works wonders. It leaves my face feeling soft, moisturized, and radiant. It is a great product to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by CatieG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This moisturizer was recommended for my daughters when they suffered from dry skin as babies. I still use it on them but it is also my nighttime facial moisturizer (I use it with tazorac (retinoid)). It sinks in really well for me and combats the redness and dryness that the tazorac can cause. Plus, it never breaks me out. I also use it under my eyes - doesn't make them puffy. Very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2007 2:17:00 PM More reviews by jamieisaak

This is the best cream ever; doesn't break me out at all. My derm recommended this to me when I had a bad chemical burn from proactiv; I was a red flakey mess. This completely moisturized and soothed my skin. I use ahas, bha, and green cream now and I still have occasional flakiness. I use this whenever I do and it works great!