eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 4/6/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is more expensive than other brands, but you do get more of the product in the egg shape than in traditional lip balm sticks.
The scent is great...goes on smooth and tastes nice. Nothing too strong.
Packaging is cute. It's handy for setting on a nightstand.
I don't feel like this is better than my usual lipbalms that I use so I will not be repurchasing.

on 4/6/2011 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Obviously, adorable packaging!
Yummy smell
Does its job - lips are moisturized for at least an hour
Doesn't test on animals
Impractical shape
Want my lips to be moisturized longer

on 4/5/2011 12:06:00 PM

The packaging on this lip product is super unique. Not gonna lie, the packaging drew me in a little. The product itself is yummy! It smells great! Overall, I felt like it did a good job of moisturizing my lips, and I have very dry lips especially during the winter months. This did not feel too heavy on the lips like chapstick, and best of all it doens't have that weird chapstick taste, the super waxy almost chemical taste of most chapsticks. This actually tasted like fruit.Best of all, it's paraben free.

on 4/5/2011 10:56:00 AM

i dont really like this one actually...

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this a week ago...

Pros: smells lovely, makes me want to eat it haha, but after licking my lips, there is no flavor, just a yummy smell. Very cute, trendy packaging (and we all know it's fun to give our friends some chapstick envy - ha!)

Cons: doesn't really moisterize??? Why am I paying almost $4 for something that's not doing its job??? grrrr! plus the applicator, while SUPER CUTE, does make it hard to apply accurately (as another reviewer noted). so if you like chapstick on your face v. lips, this is your puppy!

My lips are still peeling (not as much without chapstick, and I will admit, I was licking my lips more than usual because its so yummy, but the only reason I am using chapstick v. lipstick is because I need some moisture!!).

on 4/5/2011 10:38:00 AM

Love this. I am a lip product and lip balm snob, so that means I have tried tons and tons of lip balms. So far I think this is the best for me. It feels amazing on, ten times more moisturizing than chapstick for sure. It stays on for a long time, and when it does wear off my lips feel healthy and pampered. It smells like flavored tea to me. I can't think of which one though, maybe red robin. IDK but it does smell good. I would definitely give this a try. My stupid lips have always been peely (thank you for your crappy genetics, peely-lipped father) but after using this they don't peel as often. Try it.

on 4/4/2011 4:35:00 PM

This product wasn't that great, but after trying the lemon one, I wasn't that sold on this version. I feel that it's not as moisturizing as the lemon one and doesn't last as long.

Love it!
I like the packaging, the smell, the feeling on my lips after applying... overall a great product.
I didnīt try it in really cold weather, but it worked for me even when temperatures were around 30°F/ 0°C.
Maybe not everyone will love the smell but I do. Of course the packaging is not super convenient but itīs fun and unusual, in a good way :)

on 3/31/2011 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ehh ... I have mixed feelings about this. Of course, the packaging and hype totally sold me. And I thought it was cute and fun to have a ball shaped lip balm the first few weeks but after, I found it a little in convenient ... it's too bulky! But the lip balm itself is alrighhhhtt ... I don't think it's the best lip balm but it wasn't that bad either. It probably moisturizes my lips for about 30 min after applying it and after that, my lips are back to being chapped again. As of now, I probably won't be repurchasing this but I might change my mind later on

on 3/30/2011 9:47:00 PM

Not that moisturizing, but convenient and fun to use.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk