October 21, 2014 | 1750 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by EveAmaranthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell and taste of this balm is amazing, it's a mix between peach and orange. The balm itself is okay, somewhat moisturizing but it does need to be reapplied throughout the day.

I got it for $3.49, which in my opinion is fairly expensive for a lip balm, but I guess you're paying for the cute packaging and organic ingredients. I really like the fact that it's 95% organic and 100% natural, which is one of the main reasons I bought it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by BloodHound

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this a lot lately and my review is much better now. I have the peach and didn't know it. People at work didn't like the scent. They'd scrunch up their noses and say it didn't smell good. I think they expected a sweet candy-like scent like most any lip product. The peach is so different it's like thinking you have rootbeer and you drink apple juice. It's such a surprise your brain just says EWWW this isn't what it's supposed to be. Now I can smell peach even though it's not a candied peach scent and I can taste it now. I didn't use it enough to make an honest opinion before. I like the shape and the product is a very nice conditioning treatment for your lips. It doesn't just sit on top of your lips like vasoline. It makes them feel pretty good. I think I'll get another one, only different flavor and scent. Peach is just too odd I think. Good product!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 6:01:00 AM More reviews by HanounaNYC

3 words, horrible horrible horrible. It made my lips dry and peel and I didn't really like the scent. I like to wear bright and bold lipsticks and with my lips dry and peeling I find myself reaching for nude lip glosses more because I don't want to draw attention to my lips. I don't know what to do with this one I don't like to throw stuff away but one thing for sure I will never buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ansilvestro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging is ADORABLE. everyone asks me about it when they see me use it. it smells so yummy. i don't see a difference in my lips though

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by softatlas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'd been looking out for this lip balm for a while, so when I found it, I bought it on impulse without realizing that there are other flavors. The "summer fruit" scent is very Lip Smackers-esque to me. It gives me a bit of a headache when I smell it. Of course, the packaging is super adorable and the lip balm itself works wonderfully--actually, so well that you almost need something to exfoliate the dead skin off of your lips after you use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by youcrazydiamond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bah, I really wanted to love this! I blame the hype and the freakin' adorable packaging. I'm almost willing to overlook the poor performance of the balm itself because of the packaging.. good call on their part making it so cute. The smell is okay. It's sort of artificial-peach-y, but it has a weird undertone to it that kind of nauseates me.. which is not good in something I'm gonna be wearing on my lips, right under my nose. It feels drying and disappears really fast so you have to re-apply a lot. Just not that good overall... But MAN do I love the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 More reviews by APRjmar

This lip balm was just average... I didn't feel it moisturized enough but it didn't make my lips worse which is a plus I guess. However, there are products that work faster on extremely chapped lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this daily and have been for months! I love it! I find myself tossing out other lip treatments that I used to like because they do not live up to this....the key here...exfoliate your lips! Then moisturize!

Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by AliceAbyss

I love love LOVE eos and I highly reccomend it(:
It's shaped like an egg and smells really peachy. It also lasts for
a very long time even if you use it daily. My lips are pretty dry but the moment I use eos it's bye bye dry lips! :D it's moisturizes my lips and it's good to use right before you put on lip stick or lip gloss because then your lips won't be chappy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by babyyM

oh my god, i LOVE LOVE this product, & not only because of its uber cute packaging.
it's one of the most moisturizing lip balms i have come by, and i have alot of them. i personally like the flavor & scent.
i have this lip balm in honeysuckle honeydew, and ekh. i hate it. dries out my lips and gives my lips a gritty texture if i rub my lips together.. maybe i got a bad batch or whatever.
i personally live in canada & looking for these lip balms is so hard.. *sigh.
i wish i wouldve gotten more when i was in the states.
if i can find it somewhere else, yes i would definetly repurchase.