November 27, 2014 | 967 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by elcie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this lip balm is just adorable! I really can't find enough good things to say. I love the smell and so do my friends. The taste isn't overpowering and I think it tastes yummy like peach rings. The packaging is cute and the color is bright enough that I can just throw it in my bag and it sticks out among all the other things I'm carrying. The shape is also distinct enough that I can feel it if I'm searching around for it. I think it's very moisturizing and it's healed my chapped lips quickly. It's so addicting to put on and I always reapply it during the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I'm so glad I saw this in the drugstore in Hong Kong and picked it up as I was dying to try it and they aren't avaliable here in NZ. The packaging is sooo cute and makes it very easy to find in your bag. As for the product itself, it does a decent job at moisturising, but I found that its better in summer when my lips don't get too chapped whereas in winter I find I need a thicker lip-balm. I use this mainly to prime my lips before applying lipsticks and it works perfectly for that. The scent is also pretty nice, reminds me of mangoes which makes me want to eat the whole thing up! Will buy more and try out other flavours :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

Bought this because of great reviews and natural ingredients. Still cant get over the packaging, odd but cute. Not pocket size unless its a jacket and even then it looks a little strange to walk around with a lump in your pocket.

I have what my Derm calls, "full lip syndrome". Meaning I have nice full lips that the sun can beat down on causing sundamage, especialy on my lower lip. I have a VERY chapped dry cracking peeling irritated sundamaged lower lip. My upper lip is the just dry side of normal because its hard for the sun to beat up on it so it is spared.
Anyways, this chapstick has had amazing results in soothing and heeling my lips. I had thought I had found my HG chapstick with BBees, but this blows them out of the water.

This chapstick applys nicely, not thin and watery/oily but not as thick as BBees does. Somewhere around perfectly in the middle. I like a chapstick I can feel on my lips as well as one that actualy penetrates and does some good. This fits the bill. To me a thicker CS (chapstick) helps seal in moisture and also provide a barrier against wind and dry weather conditions. Because of my super sun damaged lower lip I have a habbit of "checking" the condition of my lips (feeling for dry flakey bits) and with a thicker CS I dont pick at them as often. I know....grose. Its either that or walk around looking like my lips just summited Mount Everest.

This CS does not have SPF but I dont want SPF in it. I have found that CS's with SPF are more drying than ones without, regardless of their other ingredients.

This CS is:
Paraben-free
Petrolatum-free
Phthalate-free
95% organic
100% natural

It also contains my HG moisturizer, Jojoba oil, as well as many other top notch natural ingredients. It is close to $4 but I will gladly pay that for soft kissable, sea level lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like EOS lip balm. I was first introduced to it by Michelle Phan from Youtube. I purchased this for $3.49 from my local CVS. The packaging is so cute and will definitely turn heads if you use it in public. The sphere is a little bulky and can be a bit troublesome for travel because it isn't easily stored. I love the applicator because you can smooth it on as you simply just pucker your lips. The scent is delicious! People complain about it being too sweet and novelty but I don't think it is too strong. (not nearly as strong as the fruity headache scent some drugstore lipsticks have) The staying power is pretty average and the consistency isn't too thick or thin on your lips.I don't think it is the perfect lip balm because it doesn't moisturize the best. I can think of some other lip balms that work better. I would recommend this to anyone eager to try a new lip balm but one who doesn't like fruity scents or is looking for an easy on-the-go lip balm should probably beware.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lip balm. It's very hydrating. I especially love the the shape of the balm and the actual pachaging. The Summer Fruit flavor/scent is ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE this lip balm! This is my second favorite scent (Lemon is my favorite). I have one stashed in my desk at work, one in my son's diaper bag, my nightstand, I keep them EVERWHERE! I would definitely repurchase over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love all of the EOS balms a lot. The texture of these are amazing but I had to take one lippy off due to smell. It smells a little too strong of peach and peach just isn't one of my favorite scents. I like the lemon drop scent better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by EveAmaranthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell and taste of this balm is amazing, it's a mix between peach and orange. The balm itself is okay, somewhat moisturizing but it does need to be reapplied throughout the day.

I got it for $3.49, which in my opinion is fairly expensive for a lip balm, but I guess you're paying for the cute packaging and organic ingredients. I really like the fact that it's 95% organic and 100% natural, which is one of the main reasons I bought it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by BloodHound

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this a lot lately and my review is much better now. I have the peach and didn't know it. People at work didn't like the scent. They'd scrunch up their noses and say it didn't smell good. I think they expected a sweet candy-like scent like most any lip product. The peach is so different it's like thinking you have rootbeer and you drink apple juice. It's such a surprise your brain just says EWWW this isn't what it's supposed to be. Now I can smell peach even though it's not a candied peach scent and I can taste it now. I didn't use it enough to make an honest opinion before. I like the shape and the product is a very nice conditioning treatment for your lips. It doesn't just sit on top of your lips like vasoline. It makes them feel pretty good. I think I'll get another one, only different flavor and scent. Peach is just too odd I think. Good product!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 6:01:00 AM More reviews by HanounaNYC

3 words, horrible horrible horrible. It made my lips dry and peel and I didn't really like the scent. I like to wear bright and bold lipsticks and with my lips dry and peeling I find myself reaching for nude lip glosses more because I don't want to draw attention to my lips. I don't know what to do with this one I don't like to throw stuff away but one thing for sure I will never buy this again.