April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by cjeng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really interested in this when I saw Michelle Phan using it. However, after I tried it for myself, I used it for less than a month and threw it out. The packaging is a cute little egg shape that is very feminine. And, the scents are AMAZING! However, the packaging and the formula weren't my favorite. I disliked the packaging because of the shape of the lip balm... once you use up the rounded part of it, it kind of becomes a large flat surface and it makes applying the lip balm harder and it takes more effort to use it up. Secondly, the formula dried out my lips like no other, they started peeling like crazy! Lastly, they're pretty expensive for a single lip balm, I'm sure they last pretty long, but I think I would get tired of the flavor/ taste before I actually finish one. I've move onto Rosebud's strawberry lip balm, which is definitely more amazing, worth the price, and has kept my lips hydrated!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Ingfis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like the EOS products. They smell extremely nice and they are good for my lips. But the packaging of the lip balm SUCKS. It's so big and round I don't know where to put it. And it's pretty expensive too, at least in Norway it is. Other than that, good product! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by babyax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was okay. The smell was really lovely, very fruity and not a scent that you see for a lot of lip balms. The most interesting part of it was the packaging, but the balm itself wasn't too good. I basically had to slather on layers and layers of it in order for it to feel like I had a good amount of it on my lips and it didn't moisurize my lips well. I much prefer my Nivea Kiss of Moisture lip balm. So yeah, won't really be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by hopelessheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip balm was okay. Like most people I just bought it because the packaging was cute. But the balm itself is lacking in quality. It takes a lot to feel it on my lips and it wears off pretty quickly. But I really like the smell of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't impressed with this. The summer fruit balm had no flavor whatsoever and I had to put a LOT on to feel it at all. And I think it dried out my lips....yes, the packaging is really cute, but carry it around in your purse for a while and the top won't stay on. (And I kept it in its own purse pocket.) So it's back to X-Balm, Lizard Lips, or Walgreens beeswax balm for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by warmicecream

I enjoyed this lip balm.

It is not sticky at all and the flavor is wonderful !

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by takingbacktuesdday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have both the summer fruits and the lemon drop ones. This product is WAY overhyped. At first it seemed ok, but as I got to the middle it got really hard to apply and was really dry in the packaging, and on my lips. The packaging is cute but every time you try and close the product, the cap nicks the balm which is really annoying. Overall the product in general kinda sucks, but the packaging and scent is cute. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I feel like this is a over hyped product. Yes, the sphere shape is cool & it is organic, but that really is the only thing going for it. I can only speak for the Summer Fruit, because I haven't really wanted to spend $4 on another one. I am not saying you shouldn't try it out, but be prepared that it is mainly an over hyped product. I only use Blistex from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by aelaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh, I admit I bought this solely because of the packaging, but a friend uses these religiously and she insists that they also are very moisturizing. I found them to be exactly the opposite. They actually dried out my lips instead of moisturizing. I like lip balms to be a little thicker and have some slip, but this is very waxy. Also, the packaging is really just a gimmick- I don't feel like it adds any functionality to the actual product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by toshposh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm actually really surprised at how many people are loving this product. It might just be my own preference of liking thicker formulas but as for the actually lip balm, I really do dislike this. The formula is so thin that it doesn't matter how many times I put this on my lips. It dries off in minutes. I'll stick to my carmex or even the Blistex silk & shine is better than this crap. It doesn't feel smooth on my lips it just feels like a really thin layer of wax. The only positive I can say about this product is the cute packaging and the smell is good but as for the actual product, don't waste your money if your wanting an actual GOOD lip balm.