eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

What attracted me is the cute packaging. The smell is ok, taste wise neutral. It is however no long lasting, meaning, it does not keep my lips moist for long. I had to reapply often, and at the end of the day, my lips felt strangely dry, not chapped peely dry, but waxy dry, very hard to describe. I also realised that the round shape takes up too much space in my handbag, and it is rather awkard to handle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the lemon so I wanted to try a different flavor. This has a really artificial, plastic-y smell. The consistency is different from my lemon one too, much waxier and not moisturizing. It doesn't seem to melt into my lips and just leaves a waxy film on them instead. Yuck.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I kept seeing this in magazines and thought it would be great since I really like the shaving cream AND the packaging was cute. It boasts to be moisturizing making lips soft and smooth. Unfortunately it was not the best lip conditioner for me.

THE GOOD: The price point was great, I probably paid $3 or less. The packaging is unique and convenient to find in my big handbag--key. It smells like my favorite tea so that is another plus (ginger peach). The application was great too it did go on smoothly.

THE NOT SO GOOD: But, it actually dried my lips out with regular use so I tried to give it a second chance thought maybe i was using it too often. I started only using it at bedtime so i could see results in the am but it actually dried my lips out to the point they were peeling.

However, the problem could be that "chapstick" lippies are just not best for my lips. I guess I'm more of a balm/salve type of girl so I will stick with my Rosebud.

i LOVE the smell of this product and the packaging is quite cute. The biggest problem i had with this product is that it didn't moisturize my lips well or at all actually. so sadly i will not repurchase

it's nice verry moisturizing i love the smell but the packaging makes it aquward to use.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this, and even though I haven't used it enough to say it's moisturizing enough, I must say I absolutely ADORE the smell. It got me hooked I can't stop putting it on. Peach scents and citrus scents are my kryptonite. It reminds me of a summer peach tea! :) this is definitely a keeper my sister has the honeysuckle dew one and I'm not that big of a fan, reminds me of the trident strips the green one of course. But yes anyways the smell is a 5 the shape cute, but not for your Jean pockets. Otherwise moisturizing I say it feels smooth and nice, definite repurchase and next time I'll try the lemon. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I purchases this after reading about it on internet. I like the other eos-es but not this. It made my lips react in the same way as it does to perfume, so i guess there's a lot of that in it.

The package is cute, but its so annoying that you cannot use all of the product, since it falls through the holes in the bottom, and you cannot get is out.

It dint make my lips dry, but I didnt really feel that is mosturized them eighter.

It had a nice, but a little bit "plastic" smell to it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I heard good things about EOS, so I bought this because I love fruity things, but this smells HORRIBLE! It literally made me throw up in my mouth it was so bad. It felt good on my lips, but I cannot get over the smell. Oh my gosh this thing is so bad. I tried again later thinking maybe I'd get used to the smell, still just made me gag. Gag, gag, gag, gag. I can't believe they're even selling this stuff it's a crime.

This is only okay. Maybe I got an off batch because my friends love this one. The summer fruit smell is generic and doesn't really appeal to me and what's odd is that this balm feels waxy on my lips. Not moisturizing at all for me.

It's okay to use when I have nothing else around but it's not something I'm going to repurchase.

one word: AMAZING! its the only lip balm tha doesn't give me those white lines in the corner of my mouth that other lip balms have in the past, the taste isn't fake or artificial and tastes natural, the packaging is SO CUTE which is what originally made me want to buy this, its egg shaped with a flat bottom and can stand and has a rubbery velvety feel like nars sticks or smashbox packaging, however after awhile I started to realize how inconvenient the round ball shape really is, it's bulky and isn't convenient for smaller purses, I haven't even used this one halfway up but I am tempted to buy their vanilla beam or raspberry pomegranate lip balm soon which are in stick form, overall great product and really cheap so you have nothing to lose by trying this

Popular Lip Treatments

Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08