July 29, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by deviouscicada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed with this lip balm. I have it in summer fruit, honeysuckle/honeydew, lemon and sweet mint. I prefer the sweet mint and summer fruit the most because the texture is creamy and glides right on the lips. I noticed that the honeysuckle/honeydew texture is more sheer and the lemon is also sheer and a tad gritty. I use this during the day, as a base before I apply lipstick/lip gloss and right before bed. I got other people hooked on this product (mom, two friends, co-workers, the mail lady lol etc). It's a wonderful product and I highly recommend it. I love the packaging because it's easy to find in my purse and that you don't have to dip your fingers into it and contaminate it with germs. Also if you just use one swipe of this it covers both upper and lower lips! I also like the fact that it's 95% organic and 100% natural. Select Wal-Marts and Targets carry this. You can also find them at Walgreens and CVS. I recently purchased a few more for my friends and Walgreens had them on sale for $2.99. If you could get high off this summerfruit scent, then I would be high as a kite because I love how it smells. It's like peachi o's. Go out and get this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by bisco

I like this, but I'm not in love with it. It is hype, since it's not the most amazing balm out there. Lasting power is actually pretty good for me, but it likes to collect at the corners of my lips. The packaging is cute, but you soon find out, you're rubbing product on the lid. It tastes and smells yummy to me, and well, it is easy to find. I just don't like the collecting part.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first EOS that I purchased a couple of months ago. I finally fell into the hype when this product was practically free at CVS. I really like it. It does a great job of moisturizing my lips and prepping my lips for the lipstick or gloss I choose to use. I also like to use it before bed. I enjoy the scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Emazing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip balm SUCKS...it made my lips chap!!! Doesn't do anything...I like the packaging though...oh and it doesn't glide on...so its hard to put on because its sooo waxy...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by digitalparanoia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the eos spheres and have almost all of them but this is my least favorite. This flavor way more than the others has a olive oil taste and smell to it. don't know if I got a bad one but I'm not willing to try again. It is currently in the backup rotation.

The packaging is great, texture is about the same as the other flavors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this lip balm! I've had a difficult time this year on my quest for a hydrating lip balm, and this one is the winner! I like it better than my Blistex and Neutrogena balms. It truly has a fruity smell and taste to it which is rather appealing. For me it has had staying power, and I haven't had to reapply often. I work as a cashier, and this flavor sells the best at my store. I plan to buy this in every flavor!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by StellaFl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really hated this product when I first got it, severely disappointed that it couldn't live up to its hype... but I've finally warmed up to it. The smell isn't anything to call your mother about, but I can't smell it once I have it on. Do not keep this product in a cold environment, if you do you can barely get any product on your lips since it's so hard. Don't apply a thin layer, it makes dryness worsen, you really need to cake it on for optimal results (it looks fine). As long as you have a good layer of it on, it makes a rather decent lip balm. And who doesn't love the packaging? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by ncdc83

I have repurchased this several times. It is organic and all natural, the scent is also pleasant to me. The cons are the packaging, very cute but not very practical to stick in your pocket and go. The price is a bit off considering how quickly the product dissapates with everyday use, however, it does provide the needed moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall rating i gave a 3 because it seems more "hype" then its worth. For the fact its only a chapstick compared to chapstick or nivea this stuff was a bit pricy. About the same price as a popular organic brand like burts which lasts much much longer. I didnt much care for the smell, as i smelled more rum like dragon fruit.

The packaging is neat but i would not buy this product agian because its lasting power is diddly! I get better lasting power from much cheaper/equally nateral alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Dancer13

This has got to be the best lip balm ever!It smells amazing and doesn't dry your lips out. The packaging is adorable! I'm addicted.