September 2, 2014 | 1945 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by hapiyogurt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I never thought this lipbalm would moisturize well and catch attention from people at my school! I bought this lipbalm at the the drug store for $3 because beauty gurus on Youtube raved about this. Therefore, I decided to try this. I love the egg-shape and the scent... I could taste it on my lips but I love how this moisturizes. When I'm class, I sometimes play with this lipbalm. My teachers would wonder if it was a "stress-ball" but I'd reveal what it truly is... a lipbalm! A lot of people are shocked about the appearance and how useful it is to me. I would definitely buy this again but in a different flavour.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by loveandlife143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all i purchased this product because of a celebrity saying she cant go without this so thinking that if she love this product then it might be that good. But come to find out its really not that great...the packaging is different which i like trying stuff that are different, it doesnt glide on your lip that good, you have to keep putting it on to get the moisture. I tried putting it on constantly to have a smooth lips but for some reason i cant get enough, unlike the menthalip gloss you put once and your good to go. Price wise its half of the cost of my menthalip gloss which is great but overall the scent has a distinct smell to it, it doesnt moisturize as good, the packaging is great i love the clicking part.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am a total lip balm addict so when I saw this online and realized that it had good reviews I looked for it in store. Very easy to find since this product is available in many drug stores and such. I was also very intrigued by the packaging; it's something completely different that I have never seen before. I expected it to be a little bit smaller than it actually is, but more product is always a bonus.

I was only able to find two flavors at the time, this one and lemon. I decided to go for this one because I am not a huge fan of lemon flavored products, especially for lips. Don't know whether or not it contains actual citric acid, so I got this just in case because I know that citrus is very drying for skin and lips.
The balm itself is kind of a yellowish color (almost like vaseline). I like that the packaging twists and clicks so it won't just open on its own. The balm is a hard sphere but it glides on lips pretty easily. It is very waxy so it stays on well. Also has a subtle sweet scent/flavor which I don't mind at all.
It is good for winter months if you spend any time outdoors because it protects lips from losing even more moisture. I have experienced cracking and dry lips since using this product so it is not the greatest thing out there. It won't fix already damaged lips, but it does protect.

I like it mostly because of the packaging and scent/flavor. Don't think that I will repurchase this particular flavor again, but I may try others like honeydew because it sounds super yummy. It is one of those products that you don't absolutely love or have to have but it is cute just to collect. It also only costs $3 so it's worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jessicawong57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this and its cheap and it morsturizes my lips and love the packaging but i would use a diffrent scent next time

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore Eos lip balms, I call them my egg of moisture.
Such cute packaging, amazing scent and taste, the price is reasonable. I want all the flavors and colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by swenada

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the packaging. I love the flavor of this and most of all I love the product itself. My dry lips are instantly soothed once it unites with this moisturizer.

I highly recommend it.

I also purchased the lemon flavor one but did not like it ( because I feel like I have cleaning detergent on my lips...purely psychological. lol

I really love the flavor of summer fruit and since I am half way through this one, I can't wait to purchase 2 more in this flavor.

The packaging is so cute and easy to find in my bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by onegreenerearth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I luv my Eos! I got it as a gift from my cousin for x-mas and was kinda confused at what it was at first. I mean I had friends who had them but I wasn't sure if they were any good. The packaging is really diffrent. I thought it was going to be some cheap lip balm that looks cool but doesn't work. I was wrong! It actually does work very well! It keeps my lips from cracking from being too dry. And I really like the tast too:)! Also what I like about it is that it lasts pretty long. I am running alittle low but thats because I use it sooooo much! One thing I noticed was that most of my other lip blam melts when it gets too hot but this one doesn't really do that. It is alittle bit pricey, but worth it! I would definatly get one again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by deviouscicada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed with this lip balm. I have it in summer fruit, honeysuckle/honeydew, lemon and sweet mint. I prefer the sweet mint and summer fruit the most because the texture is creamy and glides right on the lips. I noticed that the honeysuckle/honeydew texture is more sheer and the lemon is also sheer and a tad gritty. I use this during the day, as a base before I apply lipstick/lip gloss and right before bed. I got other people hooked on this product (mom, two friends, co-workers, the mail lady lol etc). It's a wonderful product and I highly recommend it. I love the packaging because it's easy to find in my purse and that you don't have to dip your fingers into it and contaminate it with germs. Also if you just use one swipe of this it covers both upper and lower lips! I also like the fact that it's 95% organic and 100% natural. Select Wal-Marts and Targets carry this. You can also find them at Walgreens and CVS. I recently purchased a few more for my friends and Walgreens had them on sale for $2.99. If you could get high off this summerfruit scent, then I would be high as a kite because I love how it smells. It's like peachi o's. Go out and get this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by bisco

I like this, but I'm not in love with it. It is hype, since it's not the most amazing balm out there. Lasting power is actually pretty good for me, but it likes to collect at the corners of my lips. The packaging is cute, but you soon find out, you're rubbing product on the lid. It tastes and smells yummy to me, and well, it is easy to find. I just don't like the collecting part.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first EOS that I purchased a couple of months ago. I finally fell into the hype when this product was practically free at CVS. I really like it. It does a great job of moisturizing my lips and prepping my lips for the lipstick or gloss I choose to use. I also like to use it before bed. I enjoy the scent.