October 25, 2014 | 1030 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 3:22:00 AM More reviews by bebejan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! Some days I use it in place of a blush or eyeshadow to give my face a dewy glow. I love it when my face just glows because of this, especially when the sun hits my face. It even looks natural! To highlight my entire face, I sometimes dab some to my cheekbones, the middle of my forehead, my chin, bridge of my nose and my browbones for a really pretty glow! I prefer liquid highlighters to powder ones, so this is my HG highlighter!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by oldjuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is lots of fun. I put it right under my eyebrows and a tiny bit in the corner of my eyes. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup and having only this one is lovely.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really dont like this product.
    I've had it for a year now and I have moon beam as well.
    It just doesnt work well with my skin.. and it blocks my pores like no other!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by FiGHTthaFEELiN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This highlighter looks great on any skin tone in my opinion and lasts all day. Use under or over foundation to give your skin a healthy glow. It's fun to play arend with!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by AMD18134

When I went to the mall today at Macy's, a cosmetics sales lady asked me to try this, so I figured why not hehe.. I really like this highlighter, it defines my cheekbones more than just blush alone, and brightens up my complexion. Even though I just tried this out once, whenever I start making money I'll purchase this, even though its on the expensive side :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by eduncan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty spectacular product. Just a swipe of this stuff on my cheekbones and I have a really nice glow to my complexion. Will make this a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 6:56:00 AM More reviews by lize5782

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a tiny little trial size that came in a set with concealer, lemon aide, an eye depuffer, and lip plumper, so it's very small and I'm almost out. I used to use this every day, usually on my eyes. I know the bottle will last me forever so it's probably going to be my next big purchase. It looks pretty and is just a great all around product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by tripleL

I love this highlighter! I like that it is a liquit, so that it's easy to apply, but it sort of turns into powder when it dries.

If you put it on just the right places on your face (brow bones and cheek bones), it can make you look really fresh and awake.

I would definitely buy this again, even though it's pretty expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by annano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing highlighter! It's such a nice light shade that shows up like a light shimmer. It really brightens up my face. I get a lot of compliments on how nice my skin looks when I use it. On top of all of that, it last forever too! You only need a very small amount. I've had mine for over a year now and it's just as good today as it was the day I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by fleur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! great highlighter/ brightener. Lasts for a long time too. Great on cheek bones, brow bones, even a touch on the lips gives a great metallic tint!