September 19, 2014 | 1238 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by AMD18134

When I went to the mall today at Macy's, a cosmetics sales lady asked me to try this, so I figured why not hehe.. I really like this highlighter, it defines my cheekbones more than just blush alone, and brightens up my complexion. Even though I just tried this out once, whenever I start making money I'll purchase this, even though its on the expensive side :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by eduncan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty spectacular product. Just a swipe of this stuff on my cheekbones and I have a really nice glow to my complexion. Will make this a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 6:56:00 AM More reviews by lize5782

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a tiny little trial size that came in a set with concealer, lemon aide, an eye depuffer, and lip plumper, so it's very small and I'm almost out. I used to use this every day, usually on my eyes. I know the bottle will last me forever so it's probably going to be my next big purchase. It looks pretty and is just a great all around product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by tripleL

I love this highlighter! I like that it is a liquit, so that it's easy to apply, but it sort of turns into powder when it dries.

If you put it on just the right places on your face (brow bones and cheek bones), it can make you look really fresh and awake.

I would definitely buy this again, even though it's pretty expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by annano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing highlighter! It's such a nice light shade that shows up like a light shimmer. It really brightens up my face. I get a lot of compliments on how nice my skin looks when I use it. On top of all of that, it last forever too! You only need a very small amount. I've had mine for over a year now and it's just as good today as it was the day I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by fleur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! great highlighter/ brightener. Lasts for a long time too. Great on cheek bones, brow bones, even a touch on the lips gives a great metallic tint!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by CuddlyCupcake

Mixed with my liquid foundation it makes me glowy :) I apply this on top of my cheekbones & it gives me this metallic sheen. Loveee <333

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by xxbabi3booxx

This product is amazing, when you put it on, you can't even tell that you have applied a highlighter. Compared with other powders, you can notice little sparkle and somethings patches. But high beam highlighter goes on so smooth and dewy, you actually glow, without looking oily.
Since I have used it, I have been getting so many compliments on how perfect my skin is. It looks awesome in photos!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by CrimsonDeath

Reminds me of a metallic moonlight, you can't take your eyes off it. I mix this in with my liquid foundation and apply on top of my cheekbones. Stunning.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by charms09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a beautiful color-a shimmery, iridescent pink- and a good highlighter. But that being said there are so many other highlighters I own that do just as good a job. For the price I will probably not repurchase it again and stick others I own that are more wallet friendly. But the "nail polish" style application makes it easy to apply and I really do like it a lot. If you are on the fence about this product I would say it give it a shot. I don't regret purchasing it.