Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

Clumpy and crumbly . . . I hate it! Pretty much the worst mascara ever.

This went on nicely but within an hour it started flaking off. I had black flakes all over my cheeks. Maybe I got a bad batch or something, but this was horrible. Would definitely not repurchase again.

I bough this beacuse it looks great on my aunt but although the first applications made my lashes look great, it now keeps clumping, and I mean seriously, I have to wash the whole thing off, and I am really an expert at applying mascara. I have tried mascaras from all types of brands, high end, low end... the best one was full&soft but it's discontinued now in Spain. So second best is Volume Express And Sky Highj Curves from Maybelline, only they tend to dry too quickly. So I'm not sure what to pick up now... Damn it!

I have the Definicils Pro in Deep Black. I like it a lot, it adds a TON of oomph. The clumping factor on a scale of 1-5 would be a 2, so on days when I'm in a rush I tend to avoid this. I really like the brush though, I don't know how to explain it but from the shape of the brush you can tell it means business. With one swipe it's like oooh...length...ahhhh...volume! It's a pretty pricey mascara though, but IMO well worth the price. I haven't ever found a drugstore mascara to add this much oomph. It's worth a try. Oh, and the deep black really is VERY dark. It's quite nice and dramatic. I like the slender, square packaging as well, very chic.

Adds a bit of length, but no volume. Never clumps.

I like this mascara, but not not so much that I'll buy it again. The wand is a little too skinny for my liking, but it works alright. The downside is, that Lancome tests their products on animals, so it's a product no-no for me until they stop.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

felt very dry and flaky & absolutely no volume! i couldn't wait to get this stuff off of my eyelashes

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of my favorite mascaras. Very defining and doesn't clump. Makes my lashes look very long and last all day.

I doubt I would pay full price because it takes the curl slightly out of my lashes but not badly. Does not irritate flake or look bad after I put on 3 coats. Coould be more volumizing but then I understand one can't have both volume and non flakiness. Excellent for lentghtning and color and would be perfect if it did not take the curl out of my lashes I so carefully put there with a curler each day!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wore this on my wedding day for I wanted a product I could count on. This product, be it waterproof or regular separates, lengthens, doesn't smudge or flake. I have allergies and contacts and have never dealt with irritation. Both formulas leave the lashes soft and natural, yet darkened and improved. I can wear it all day, and can cry and sweat even in the regular formula without issues. I personally like a darker and fuller lash (think false lashes) and this product does not deliver that look. This is a great product for layering, for day wear, for a natural yet defined look.

Popular Mascaras